Sign in to follow this  
RamboCras

Talin CAMO first??

5 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
Players
387 posts
22,961 battles

Why the f*** do I first need to save up for a Talin camo (400 soviet tokens) before I can get the ship itself???

Have they gone nuts at WG? Is this another one in annoy the player base streak?

So after the CV rework, the spam ships, the Russian OP line, the submarines, Research points, the Puerto Rico scam, the new legendaries*, the 50.000  (150 euro) doubloons random bundle, radar from stealth, 2 Mio free XP ships,  ability to get steel, the clear disregard of player base wishes and more, games almost never lasting more than 15 min, more spam ships,  and what else I forgot of the last 1,5 year.

Now I first have to save up for a camo, before I can get the ship, I have over a 1000 camo's in-game?

* just another trick to make you spend doubloons/credits

• Cool 1

Players
10,871 posts
12,542 battles
2 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Why the f*** do I first need to save up for a Talin camo (400 soviet tokens) before I can get the ship itself???

So after the CV rework, the spam ships, the Russian OP line, the submarines, Research points, the Puerto Rico scam, the new legendaries*, the 50.000  (150 euro) doubloons random bundle, radar from stealth, 2 Mio free XP ships,  ability to get steel, the clear disregard of player base wishes and more, games almost never lasting more than 15 min, more spam ships,  and what else I forgot of the last 1,5 year.

Now I first have to save up for a camo, before I can get the ship, I have over a 1000 camo's in-game?

Look at this other way - you can get permanent camo for a ship that you will get anyway in about two weeks.

But, just like Pay2Rico, if you want new shiny NOW, you must pay NOW:cap_tea:

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,008 posts
Just now, Panocek said:

you can get permanent camo for a ship that you will get anyway in about two weeks.

this. A permanent camo for a tier 8 ships is usually 3.000 doubloons (or even more), a tree ship like the Tallinn only credits (very easy to get for free) & xp (a little bit of grind, but still easy to get and for free). So a free permanent camo is a better deal than a silver ship...

• Cool 2

Players
10,871 posts
12,542 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

this. A permanent camo for a tier 8 ships is usually 3.000 doubloons (or even more), a tree ship like the Tallinn only credits (very easy to get for free) & xp (a little bit of grind, but still easy to get and for free). So a free permanent camo is a better deal than a silver ship...

Also due to (genuinely) glorious change you get "normal premium" camo look once you disable camouflages in port filters, should you get tired of wonky stuff. If anything, thats better deal than "normal premium" camo if you ask me

And then you can get Tallin on day one of the release patch, just accumulate +-100k exp on Shchors and have about 11mil credits floating around. Not exactly outlandish requirements.

[SINT]
Players
1,314 posts
25,475 battles
34 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Camo before actual ships is a good thing in value for us. With my current luck I might get the Riga camo.. worth much more then the Riga.

Actually I am still angry with myself that I gambled with rng boxes to get my Italian cruisers instead of putting all my tokens in the good looking Italian permanent camo’s in the first place. Atleast I now have the camo so the grind is cheaper to actually get the ship.

Although mentioning that you have 1000 camo’s  ( But are they good camo’s or the cheap ones) in your inventory, well perm camo’s are most of the time inferior ( esp belowT9) compared to the really good ones  but still nice to have.