Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DarkPhariah

Collections .. help

15 comments in this topic

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
18,502 battles

Hi WG,

When will I be able to complete your 2 new collections that have been added to the game in the last 6 months .. Right now I get collection items I have already collected and I still have 2 collections not done - and I dont get collection item for those that i need ..

These are the collections I still have not been able to complete:

"Shipbuilding" collection

"King of the sea" collection

If you don't want me to be able to complete these collections then at least you should allow me to delete them .. I have been asking this before and again and I get totally ignored ..

Cheers!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, DarkPhariah said:

"King of the sea" collection

Next KOTS turnament... probably in 3-4 months or so

[SERBS]
Players
603 posts

yesss i posted this also many times. Where can we have the link to all collections that were in wows?  and possibly planned ones in future...

recently old hunt for bismark container collection was on.

Players
3,118 posts

It would be nice if old collections became available for coal, for those that like completing things.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
52 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

It would be nice if old collections became available for coal, for those that like completing things.

Some of them are, but the selection seems a little arbitrary. Also, there are collections in the Armoury to give USN, RN and Russian ships a second flag/alternate camo schemes, but not for the other countries; there are collections that give a 10-pt unique commander for France and RN, but noone else. A little more consistency would be nice, particularly to give the Japanese a little more love for one...

• Cool 1

[RRVK]
Players
56 posts
15,672 battles
46 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Please check out the Container section in the Armoury. There you will find, that you can buy various containers from different collections. Read the details carefully for each of the collections, as some of these collections require that you buy them entirely with coal - a couple of the other ones you just need to spend 1000 coal to get the first container and then you can get additional collection items along with your regular daily crates. It takes a while - but you do not need to spend additional coal.

I think I heard one the WG guys say that the next King of the Seas will be in about 3-4-5 months. If they do the collection "thingy" like before, we will be able to get up to 8 more collection items at that time.

WG can be criticized for a multitude of stuff. However, I think that it is very fair of them to make collections available for coal in the Armoury. 

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
5,211 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, lossi_2018 sagte:

I can live with spending 1k per container, but with the recent "slight" increase to 6k for the Italian ones, WG can take those containers and do some reverse digestion with them...

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,001 posts
8 hours ago, DarkPhariah said:

I have been asking this before and again and I get totally ignored

those questions have been answered quite often, especially for the KotS collection. And of course for the the KotS collection it was already mentioned in its introduction article

The next eight elements will be available during the next King of the Sea tournament.

6 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

amazing how you ignore that this is already how it is done :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
18,502 battles

well IF it was just possible to buy either kots or shipbuilding containers then I would not complain .. but I DO read carefully and these collections can't be completed or bought in the armory, not for coal, credits my mom or anything else .. I am just telling what is not working - and as I mentioned I just want to be able to complete a collection is all - OR MAYBE DELETE THEM ..

Could I get a comment from WG?

Cheers!

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,260 posts
14,799 battles
Just now, DarkPhariah said:

well IF it was just possible to buy either kots or shipbuilding containers then I would not complain .. but I DO read carefully and these collections can't be completed or bought in the armory, not for coal, credits my mom or anything else .. I am just telling what is not working - and as I mentioned I just want to be able to complete a collection is all - OR MAYBE DELETE THEM ..

Could I get a comment from WG?

Cheers!

King of the Seas was never meant to be (or possible) to be completed by now - just with next tournament later this year you can collect the remaining eight items - noone has completed it though, you just have to wait, as all of us. 

Usually six and more months after a event ended these containers can be bought in armory - as recently the italian ones were added it may take 1-2 updates until shipbuilding also arrives, if they do. 

Players
3,118 posts
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

those questions have been answered quite often, especially for the KotS collection. And of course for the the KotS collection it was already mentioned in its introduction article

amazing how you ignore that this is already how it is done :Smile_facepalm:

Not all are available.

• Cool 2

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
18,502 battles

well fair enough that kots cannot be completed .. then delete it if i dont want it? anyway thats only half of it ..

what about the "shipbuilding" collection .. never to be completed? or? delete it?

:)

Cheers!

Players
15 posts
7,580 battles
2 hours ago, DarkPhariah said:

well fair enough that kots cannot be completed .. then delete it if i dont want it? anyway thats only half of it ..

what about the "shipbuilding" collection .. never to be completed? or? delete it?

:)

Cheers!

I'm wondering whether it will be completed for those who didn't during the PR event during the next update as it is another ship building update with graff spee etc. 

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
4 hours ago, LateBloomPlays said:

I'm wondering whether it will be completed for those who didn't during the PR event during the next update as it is another ship building update with graff spee etc. 

Would like to see that, I have it started off because of course I got some shipbuilding containers, but I only got in halfway through the PR disaster so there was never any chance I was going to complete it. The Graf Spee would be a good time to make the containers available again :)

Sign in to follow this