You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Submarine Battles: Free Submarine Rentals

176 comments in this topic

[NMA]
Players
1,035 posts
17,279 battles

Can't wait to try out this well balanced and highly polished product.  :cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 19
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,250 posts
3,013 battles
1 minuto fa, Sneering_Imperalist ha scritto:

Soviet Subs but no Japanese Subs? 

Oh, about that; i checked and all 4 soviet subs existed

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
237 posts
14,668 battles

Is it intentional that HuanHe and Nürnberg, unlike other light cruisers, are not equiped with ASW? 

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
Players
4,809 posts
10,119 battles
10 minutes ago, Sneering_Imperalist said:

The original answer to that was, that they want first implement subs, who are easier to design, since the IJN subs are more specific. Sub cruisers with planes

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
134 posts
5,513 battles
Just now, Pikkozoikum said:

The original answer to that was, that they want first implement subs, who are easier to design, since the IJN subs are more specific. Sub cruisers with planes

Exactly.

Also Soviets did have some decent subs, contrary to Popular belief that wg only introduces soviet paper designs :D

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[GURKA]
Players
4,809 posts
10,119 battles

I'm pretty worried about, that they made the submarines really unhistorically. I don't mind higher speed and stuff like that. But torping from the depth, no (real) periscope depth, no silent running, no deck guns. Everything that is significant for a ww2 sub is not existant.

• Cool 10

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
283 posts
6,840 battles

Using my Jedi mind powers, I predict that not only will Russian subs will be best subs, but also Russian DDs will be best ASW boats. 

Anyway, apart from that - yeah, Submarines in a game supposedly based around fleet battles delivered by the Masters of Balance. What could possibly go wrong?

The real sad thing is that the Art Department will no doubt knock it clean out the park again, but nobody will notice

• Cool 5

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
925 posts

Can't wait for this to hit the liveserver.........oooh man, the shitstorm it will create.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9

[-GG-]
Players
316 posts
17,527 battles

What is the first English word Russians learn ?

Bundle

• Funny 8

[BELLE]
Beta Tester
229 posts
2,474 battles
58 minutes ago, Sneering_Imperalist said:

I suppose its only fair to give the USSR tree some ships that actually existed.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,298 posts
15,640 battles

Let me check.....

Nope.

Still not interested.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1

[ALYEN]
Players
1,529 posts
3,364 battles

Did I get it right, you want us to TEST submarines but you are still not willing to give us easy access to them, only via some stupid token/rental bundles ? No testing on my side ...

If you want us to TEST you provide us with the means to test AND report. No random/rental/mission other bullcrap that we need to do in order to test. We already give up our progression on the regular ship lines for that...

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

Players
1,250 posts
3,013 battles

@PedroSantana and @Hugh_Ruka you won't need to grind tokens, you'll get them just by logging in

Cattura01.JPG.31c9932b2128b6cefbc8fe7aa4ebfdc2.JPG

But still, i agree on the fact that the pretend us to "test" something and "give feedback" (just ot ignore it btw), but they don't already give us the "tools" on day 1.

• Cool 4

[_PL_1]
Players
1 post
4,405 battles
38 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

@PedroSantana and @Hugh_Ruka you won't need to grind tokens, you'll get them just by logging in

Cattura01.JPG.31c9932b2128b6cefbc8fe7aa4ebfdc2.JPG

But still, i agree on the fact that the pretend us to "test" something and "give feedback" (just ot ignore it btw), but they don't already give us the "tools" on day 1.

But you have to test other ship class fighting against subs as well, this is the way to do this.

Do you think they will leave those 19 points captains to us ? They mentioned ships are rental but nothing about captains - could help if i will keep them in Reserve ? 

• Cool 1

Players
1,250 posts
3,013 battles
8 minuti fa, Mike112358 ha scritto:

Do you think they will leave those 19 points captains to us ? They mentioned ships are rental but nothing about captains - could help if i will keep them in Reserve ? 

Even the captains will be removed; tho you'll be albe to earn Elite Commander XP with those. It's usually how it works

[EUTF]
Players
130 posts
5,427 battles

I really dont understand the logic of having to rely on RNG to start playing with Subs - im not fan of subs on the game but i wouldn't mind leveling my Dallas and blow some underwater fish but for someone that would like to hop in a sub and play he can wait even 3-4 days for his RNG to hit jackpot and start playing.

You could just credit the subs and put some easy mission to play either sub or surface ship and collect some coal/flag or waht ever you wanted to give us for our misery playing with subs :cap_haloween:

But no lets troll them again with RNG :cap_haloween:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[LADA]
Players
493 posts
7,713 battles
6 minutes ago, Nauseica said:

I really dont understand the logic of having to rely on RNG to start playing with Subs - im not fan of subs on the game but i wouldn't mind leveling my Dallas and blow some underwater fish but for someone that would like to hop in a sub and play he can wait even 3-4 days for his RNG to hit jackpot and start playing.

You could just credit the subs and put some easy mission to play either sub or surface ship and collect some coal/flag or waht ever you wanted to give us for our misery playing with subs :cap_haloween:

But no lets troll them again with RNG :cap_haloween:

Even the damn ASW mechanics are heavily RNG based if the previous tests are anything to go by. So why not go the whole hog and make access to the testing RNG based too? 

Chase the pretty circle.....chase the pretty circle.....where's the circle gone....BOOOF.... back to Port courtesy of homing torpedoes that insta-citadel you. 

The turd is in the air and heading towards the fan people..... it'll make the CV rework look positively divine by comparison.

(For the record - I've been testing subs since the first closed beta and they still need FAAAR more work before any more dev resources get flushed down the drain.)

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[TDVAS]
Players
700 posts
6,665 battles

dodge and hunt submarine with dd like that is nice yes, like it was in video, but there is one thing. CV

[CULMY]
Players
287 posts
12,613 battles
49 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

dodge and hunt submarine with dd like that is nice yes, like it was in video, but there is one thing. CV

CV?Pch, when you will be chasing SUB in DD like this You will be permanently spotted by her and this means for DD ... :)

• Cool 1