Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
woppy101

How can a destroyer disappear when 4kms away

6 comments in this topic

[GAZ]
Beta Tester
476 posts
6,799 battles

This is the biggest thing for me, how can a destroyer disappear when 4kms away when deploying smoke screen, I can understand when your 8-15kms away a smoke screen working but to disappear from sight when my secondary's are firing are an utter joke 

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,148 battles

There are lots of topics where this is discussed already, read some of them and you will learn some things.

[O-R-P]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
5,131 battles

This is the biggest thing for me, how can a destroyer disappear when 4kms away when deploying smoke screen, I can understand when your 8-15kms away a smoke screen working but to disappear from sight when my secondary's are firing are an utter joke 

Yes they are op, why. Only my battleships should be op and able to sink them with one well placed he salvo, ahh srry they already do that. How could they vanish and hawe any chance for. escape. :trollface:
  • Cool 1

[GAZ]
Beta Tester
476 posts
6,799 battles

I have no problem with them disappearing but the closer they are to you the less effective the smoke screen should be 

[GAZ]
Beta Tester
476 posts
6,799 battles

All I'm saying is smoke screen should be far less effective at closer ranges but to balance that out torpedoes should be far more accurate at closer ranges

Sign in to follow this