Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ubaidahad

Hate fighting these things

5 comments in this topic

[DROP]
Players
7 posts
3,035 battles

so this is a topic where we talk about the ships that make you crap your pants when you see them in ranked

for me there are only 3 

Flint

Atlanta

Belfast

these are the only 3 ships that i hate fighting in ranked

whenever i see them i leave that flank and switch to the other one and if i dont i get killed by fires

plz tell my how to deal with these in ranked?

also on the side note 

why does everyone thinks that the sinop is OP i mean whenever i see it in my Nagato,KGV,Colorado or the German non premium bb i go exp and credits pinata

• Cool 2

Players
1,913 posts

But if you point and click once you might send them to port. That is fine right? Jeez. The level of potato on the forums these days. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
30,043 posts
15,430 battles
  • Positioning
  • Positioning
  • Positioning

Those three ships need to be flanked as this prevents them from hiding behind islands. 

It also helps to take out spotters.

Islands help you to be safe from their fire as they cannot easily changer their fire position.

Sinop is a tough cookie when properly used. She can take more fire than any other BB on her Tier and is deadlier at 13km or closer than any other BB.

That does not make her "OP".

[CKBK]
Beta Tester
939 posts
11,562 battles

You can't position a BB that can't tank. Colorado, Nagato and KGV are all examples of that. Sinop overmatches the armor anywhere and HE spammers deals 100% dmg every salvo.

The only relevant BBs in ranked are Russians or Germans. Both have armor to tank HE spammers and can't be overmatched easely.

Players
3,088 posts

Put something tall between yous n the flamethrower, point guns at where the obstacle ends, when they turn around to come flame yous a bit more shoot their squishy parts. Usually they can take 1.5 punch. After that they either ded or panicky turning about to go find a rock to hide.

feel free to shoot em again as they run

Sign in to follow this