Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cammo1962

Replays

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
554 posts
18,493 battles

I have a problem with replays in that i cant load them it just stays at logging in and nothing happens can anyone help me from WG @TheWarJaC ??

2020-05-24 (8).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6 posts
4,919 battles

are you using the correct exe to link with? needs to be worldofwarships.exe in to root of the game folder! not those in the bin folders! also i have had issues with reposte map, that seems to hang on load screen, it will have this in the replay file (_r01_military_navigation).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,300 posts
913 battles
On 5/24/2020 at 1:54 PM, Cammo1962 said:

I have a problem with replays in that i cant load them it just stays at logging in and nothing happens can anyone help me from WG @TheWarJaC ??

2020-05-24 (8).png

Hi Cammo, 

Sorry for the late answer. Are the replays you are trying to load from an older version of the game? Because, if that is the case, it is very likely they cannot be viewed anymore, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
554 posts
18,493 battles
On 6/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Cammo, 

Sorry for the late answer. Are the replays you are trying to load from an older version of the game? Because, if that is the case, it is very likely they cannot be viewed anymore, unfortunately.

No new @TheWarJaC and i could see the replays the two first days and then i could not se them any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
554 posts
18,493 battles
On 5/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, r3tr0_1966 said:

are you using the correct exe to link with? needs to be worldofwarships.exe in to root of the game folder! not those in the bin folders! also i have had issues with reposte map, that seems to hang on load screen, it will have this in the replay file (_r01_military_navigation).

Well something went wrong because the first 2 days i could see the replays and then it stopped.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EJDER]
Players
446 posts

While playing replays, any control keys and mouse do not work. We cannot speed up and slow down etc... @TheWarJaC

 

EDIT: Worked 3rd attempt:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×