Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ElectricEliminator

Secondary silliness

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles

Guys;

 

I'm experiencing a bug, and have done for the past couple of weeks or so.

 

My secondaries fire, but the turrets / casemates don't turn to face where they're firing, leading to some very strange (and confusing) firing.

 

I often rely on secondaries warning me about enemy ships coming too close, and watch for the gunflashes to see what direction they're firing in. As the guns don't turn, the ship is surrounded in flashes, which don't point at the enemy! The shells go in the right direction, but not the guns.

 

Any ideas as to what the problem is? I've been playing this game for more than a year on my PC now, and never had a problem before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
24,669 posts
13,660 battles

Activate animation of small objects, then they should turn.

 

Hint: A look at the minimap shows you the EXACT position of new targets. No need to follow your turrets.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Activate animation of small objects, then they should turn.

 

Hint: A look at the minimap shows you the EXACT position of new targets. No need to follow your turrets.

Ah, Colonel Pete. As always, a tale of contrasts.

 

On the one hand: Thanks for answering my question. Kudos.

 

On the other: No thanks to being a preachy know it all. :cap_haloween: I am aware of the existence of the Minimap.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
24,669 posts
13,660 battles

It is just a hint.

When you prefer looking at your guns and folllow them, please continue :cap_like:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles
12 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It is just a hint.

When you prefer looking at your guns and folllow them, please continue :cap_like:

I would reply, but your comment made no sense. Is English not your first language?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
24,669 posts
13,660 battles
5 minutes ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

I would reply, but your comment made no sense. Is English not your first language?

Interesting. Google can translate what I wrote :Smile_trollface:

Would you prefer something else than English?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles
15 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Interesting. Google can translate what I wrote :Smile_trollface:

Would you prefer something else than English?

So no, English is not your first language. Google does not do a good job at translating. I believe your first language is German. Lets try this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles
19 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Interesting. Google can translate what I wrote :Smile_trollface:

Would you prefer something else than English?

Wenn Sie häufig in einem englischsprachigen Forum posten, sollten Sie versuchen, die Sprache gründlicher zu lernen. Sie werden dann nicht sarkastisch klingen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
24,669 posts
13,660 battles
44 minutes ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

So no, English is not your first language. Google does not do a good job at translating. I believe your first language is German. Lets try this.

You should think about that. When even Google gets it, then your language skills are lacking.

Using communication problems like that is a weak excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
531 posts
3,345 battles

No. I am an excellent english speaker. You are not. I am tired of your poor attitude, which is evident in almost every post you make. I am now adding YOU to my ignore list. Goodbye, Colonelpete.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
24,669 posts
13,660 battles
42 minutes ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

No. I am an excellent english speaker. You are not. I am tired of your poor attitude, which is evident in almost every post you make. I am now adding to my ignore list. Goodbye, Colonelpete.

Looks like you shoud use Google translate. It is better than you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,480 posts
15,684 battles

And yet he was nice this time. You really shouldn't post on these forums if what Pete said was too much for you OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[R7S]
Beta Tester
74 posts
18,569 battles
On 5/23/2020 at 8:11 PM, Thundercracker_3 said:

Wenn Sie häufig in einem englischsprachigen Forum posten, sollten Sie versuchen, die Sprache gründlicher zu lernen. Sie werden dann nicht sarkastisch klingen.

Posting German in an Engish forum might be considered as an hostile act ;)

Only English C1 certified are allowed to post here.

British English is mandatory, content doesn't matter.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,352 posts
9,472 battles

This topic has been derailed fast and turned into a personal poking contest. 

Hence it will be locked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×