You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P3G4SuSuOuT

Naval battle star awarding

14 comments in this topic

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
1 post
5,895 battles

This is a copy of what I sent to support.  

There seems to be some sort of malfunction in the awarding of the stars for completion of the appropriate base xp earnt in naval battles. BOTH my current battles I have played today have had this issue. One star I gained and one star I didn't. In both the gearing images and the worcester images you can see that the game has awarded the stars on the base xp gained WITHOUT having premium time enabled. As I currently DO have premium time running this seems completely at odds. This casts doubt on every battle I and my clan mates and anyone else who has played and the appropriateness of the rewards gained. Please find attached 3 images for the gearing showing this error and also for the Worcester. Unfortunately I don't think I can check my previous battles from other days but will have to assume this error has occured all along.

Has anyone else noticed this issue? or even thought to check as I only did when I only got the onbe star for the 2 battles with enough earnt each battle.

Might be woth checking your results people :~)

Stay Safe

Worcester xp actually earnt due to premium.png

worcester base xp for non premium.png

pic three.png

pic two.png

pic one.png

[H_FAN]
Players
2,658 posts
44,007 battles
1 hour ago, P3G4SuSuOuT said:

This is a copy of what I sent to support.  

There seems to be some sort of malfunction in the awarding of the stars for completion of the appropriate base xp earnt in naval battles. BOTH my current battles I have played today have had this issue. One star I gained and one star I didn't. In both the gearing images and the worcester images you can see that the game has awarded the stars on the base xp gained WITHOUT having premium time enabled. As I currently DO have premium time running this seems completely at odds. This casts doubt on every battle I and my clan mates and anyone else who has played and the appropriateness of the rewards gained. Please find attached 3 images for the gearing showing this error and also for the Worcester. Unfortunately I don't think I can check my previous battles from other days but will have to assume this error has occured all along.

Has anyone else noticed this issue? or even thought to check as I only did when I only got the onbe star for the 2 battles with enough earnt each battle.

Might be woth checking your results people :~)

Stay Safe

Worcester xp actually earnt due to premium.png

worcester base xp for non premium.png

pic three.png

pic two.png

pic one.png

Always check on the results after battle the second screen if you have enough XP not the forth

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,145 posts
14,625 battles
3 hours ago, P3G4SuSuOuT said:

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Haven't played any battles that contribute to this weekend's results yet, but it worked fine last weekend.

As others have said, the screen you want is the second one: 'Team Score'. That's the easiest way to see your base xp.

Players
6,825 posts
11,242 battles
49 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Haven't played any battles that contribute to this weekend's results yet, but it worked fine last weekend.

It is working fine. He made 586 base XP, thats what it recorded and he needed 900. Nothing to see here.

• Cool 1

[LEGE]
Players
8 posts

Hello,

I have the same feeling that there is fundamentally wrong with the calculation of XP

Just a few moments ago I won a battle and I got 1910 XP. When I loo at the tabel in Naval Battle I only got 231XP

Is this Hocus Pocus?

shot-20.08.15_03.04.43-0337.jpg

shot-20.08.15_03.07.36-0674.jpg

[JRM]
Players
7,014 posts

For the last time the Naval battle counts Base XP not Total XP, base xp is multiplied my premium and flag modifires to yield total ship xp for that fight, you had 74 and then 231 thats why tere are no stars...

[LEGE]
Players
8 posts

Thanks Admiral, but can you tell me how it works with the basic xp?  So how many basic are in my 1910?

[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
23 minutes ago, Kirolia said:

Thanks Admiral, but can you tell me how it works with the basic xp?  So how many basic are in my 1910?

On the match-end screen there are several tabs. The easiest way to check base XP is to check the second one, "team score" - it lists base XP for every player in the match.

If you crave more information, you can go to "credits and XP" and there you'll see more comprehensive breakdown of where the XP came from. On the left side you'll see calculation without premium, on the right side: with premium. Base XP appears in left side's "earned", under XP->received category. The right side also has a similar "earned" position, but don't be fooled by it - that's the base for all other calculations, but with premium bonus included, while "base XP" is the completely unmodified one (this is what got @P3G4SuSuOuT confused).

[LEGE]
Players
8 posts

Thanks all of you. This game is for a lot of players too complicated, WoWs created too much strange and absolute inimitable rules.  So it remains Hocus Pocus or levi-O-sa..

Have a nice weekend!

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,166 posts
9,371 battles
2 hours ago, Kirolia said:

Thanks all of you. This game is for a lot of players too complicated, WoWs created too much strange and absolute inimitable rules.  So it remains Hocus Pocus or levi-O-sa..

Have a nice weekend!

But this is not strange. Base XP is the base XP value rewarded after a game and it is not inflated by modifiers, and that value is always shown on the team result screen. 

The Wiki explains this rather well.

[UA-NF]
Players
427 posts
7,379 battles

and then support is overloaded with dumb questions you can find answer on wiki, and we all wonder, why it is so slow when you actually need it

[JRM]
Players
7,014 posts
4 hours ago, Kirolia said:

Well it would seem its the 231 base XP match?