You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Petrolbomb_Tom

I love the music that plays while you are in port!

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
16 battles

Is there any way I could get a copy of the music that plays while you are in port or rip it from the game (if allowed)?

Also I would love to know the identity of the vocal talent used in this piece they are amazing!

Can't wait to add this to my jogging playlist and have this playing as I jog home from a run as the sun starts to set in the distance.

Edited by Petrolbomb_Tom
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
68 posts
935 battles

The game soundtrack overall is pretty neat in my opinion.

Maybe they should publish something like an OST Album. :P (I´d buy it)

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Well. There is different music for Port wether you got a premium account or not. I personally prefer the premium account music, it is amazing.

You can find videos on Youtube with the music.

Beta Tester
4 posts
16 battles

A sound track would be one thing but I love the way that the music is dynamic depending on what tab you are on....Kind of reminds me of Night's into Dream's dynamic soundtrack - Which was IMO the best music system (and some amazing music as well) I have ever come across.

I know this would not be popular with others but I would pay to have extra dynamic music tracks in the game with multiple layers.

To me it's the one part of gaming which seem's to have gone backwards over the years after EA introduced licensed tracks into games. I used to purchase games on the strength of the composer (well for David Whittaker's tracks anyway, I am old) and would love to see more developers embracing the amazing talents of composers out there and give them the tools so we get more than just static recordings or licensed tracks.

Anyway, my little rant over....Back to port.

Beta Tester
4 posts
16 battles

Well. There is different music for Port wether you got a premium account or not. I personally prefer the premium account music, it is amazing.

You can find videos on Youtube with the music.

Wow, should have looked there first......Thanks for the idea!

I wondered why I only noticed the music today....It was because I hit level 7 and got a free day of premium.

Lol, never thought I would be purchasing premium just for the music and not the battle bonus.  Keep the tracks coming guys, 

Edited by Petrolbomb_Tom

Weekend Tester
482 posts

Best part being if you play the Port music with the Module music simultaneously it sounds even more awesome.

If you extract the music, it's WOWS_SC_79 and WOWS_SC_89, they complement each other perfectly. .x

Edited by Pawndemonium