Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Herbstnebel1975

100% AA surviveability ??? don't think so

7 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
6,797 battles

It worked at the beginning that this special module was installed, but since the last few battles regularly the AA becomes damaged. Not very much but the last batle I'"ve played today with Orion....75% was working. Seems that this module has few or no effect on my AA surviveability ???

shot-20.05.22_17.32.24-0070.jpg

shot-20.05.22_17.38.16-0448.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,674 posts
1 minute ago, Herbstnebel1975 said:

but since the last few battles regurly the AA becomes damaged.

why not? this module does not make the AA immune against damage, it only increases its survivability...

[CATS]
Players
28,298 posts
14,932 battles
6 minutes ago, Herbstnebel1975 said:

It worked at the beginning that this special module was installed, but since the last few battles regularly the AA becomes damaged. Not very much but the last batle I'"ve played today with Orion....75% was working. Seems that this module has few or no effect on my AA surviveability ???

What?

Your AA power gets reduced by 25% at the end of batte you think the modul does not work? :Smile_facepalm:

People without that module are glad when they have 25% left at the end of battle...

When you are that sure, remove it!

Players
125 posts
6,797 battles

yeah , but with the module installed, it was also 75% on most battles

very...very very rarely 50%. So installed that module and the first battles they survived ALLWAYS 100%, rarely 94%. But since this week it often goes to 94% and today even 75%. What has changed ???

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
6 minutes ago, Herbstnebel1975 said:

yeah , but with the module installed, it was also 75% on most battles

very...very very rarely 50%. So installed that module and the first battles they survived ALLWAYS 100%, rarely 94%. But since this week it often goes to 94% and today even 75%. What has changed ???

This skill only adds 100% "extra" health to the AA mounts, so the health pool for the AA is doubled i.e 100hp becomes 200hp  - thats all that skill does.

Nothing has changed in the game, you were just hit by more HE/AP which did more AA module damage than last week.

Sign in to follow this