Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Robustius

DD and Scout Planes Issue.

3 comments in this topic

[WGP2D]
[WGP2D]
Beta Tester
63 posts
15,970 battles

Here is the situation i face alot in the current games on my Shimakaze. (DD)

Scout planes spot torpedoes.

We have alot of BB these days.

Most of them will use their scout planes at start or 1-2 minutes after the start.

That means due the sheer ammount of those scoutplanes and ofc the fact that the current BB can turn as fast as my DD, i cant do anything for the first 5-7 minutes of a game (lucky hit excluded) because i have to wait till all those planes are on CD again. Thats not really a fun way to play a game. :-(

I dont mind that scout planes can spot me with their extra range since 3.1. 

But i think. (only a suggestion. dont shoot me) scout planes shouldnt be able to see torpedoes anymore or they need to nerf  the turnrate of the BB. Both is to much.

What are u guys/girls thoughts on the matter? (no trolls plz)

[GN0ME]
Beta Tester
5,339 posts
1,891 battles

scout planes detecting torps is fine but i think shimakaze should get same type of torpedo launcher senjo had 76 knots the fastest torps in game belongs to a cruiser? come on now they even said many times that they wanted torpedoes on cruisers to be for defensive so why give it 76 knots torps?

i think shimakaze might use a buff to its torps because compared to gearing(tier X USNDD) shimakaze is not so good

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,561 battles

Planes were supposed to have gotten a torpedo detection nerf with 0.3.1. They didn't. Carrier planes also detect torps with ease. And naturally, with the increase in detection for spotter planes, torps have actually become easier to detect, when they were supposed to become harder to detect.

Edited by Unintentional_submarine

Sign in to follow this