Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

Yes, this is a very balanced matchmaking, thank you WG!

9 comments in this topic

Players
521 posts
7,926 battles

My cat can make a better matchmaker than this wreck.

Yeah, what could go wrong if we allow one side to have 2x Belfasts and a Sinop, while the other none. Da, very balanced comrade. F**k you and your intentions to rise in the ranks where skills matters and not a broken a$$ ship you could get because you started playing earlier.

Let's not balance teams by winrate, because it can raise the waiting time by two (2), seconds.

What an absolute trash system...

wtf.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
685 posts

Enemy Colorado managed to find the W-key and got 54 base exp for it. Blysca seemed to yolo pretty fast, but still 6v6 and such a beating. :Smile-angry:

Beta Tester
1,019 posts
16,308 battles
9 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

My cat can make a better matchmaker than this wreck

One of the very few screenshots that ive taken

shot-19_11.05_21_38.33-0539.thumb.jpg.0421586cac1bb709c58d789b9acd84e0.jpg

This is a loss, which make it even funnier to the fact i did more to lose than the enemy team to win...

And this is rufly half the games i played when i actually tried to, i gave up and became a potato too, truth be told, made my life easyer and i can still enjoy the game somewhat.

• Funny 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,604 posts
10,265 battles

When you win its because you played well, when you lose its matchmaking. 

OK. 

Screenshot_20200522_104329.thumb.jpg.668228ca34df7c32156879ae76f73293.jpg

Ps. Yes some matches are lost from the getgo because of difference in player skill, but it works the same the other way around. And besides we've all experienced this: teams stacked with purple players lose to teams with only gold players. 

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
28 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

My cat can make a better matchmaker than this wreck.

Yeah, what could go wrong if we allow one side to have 2x Belfasts and a Sinop, while the other none. Da, very balanced comrade. F**k you and your intentions to rise in the ranks where skills matters and not a broken a$$ ship you could get because you started playing earlier.

Let's not balance teams by winrate, because it can raise the waiting time by two (2), seconds.

What an absolute trash system...

wtf.png

You had better ranks! According to some forumists, you had the clear advantage!

• Funny 1

[NOCAP]
Players
5,746 posts
12,996 battles
3 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

It's not the ships, but the players

^

This. 

I mean i played 2 games this ranked so far and both times i nearly got a Heartattack..

i made this yesterday after i raged for a few minutes ^^ Just look at the 2 Gneisenaus, both where near full HP at the end. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing regarding "its the players" is how bad some guys spec their ships. I payed attention to that cause 1 guy in discord yesterday said that you can see ppls captain specs when you upload your game to replayswows. I mean, this was a  Musashi in 1 of my replays.... 

Screenshot_20200522_030003.jpg

Players
2,956 posts
13 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

When you win its because you played well, when you lose its matchmaking. 

OK. 

Ps. Yes some matches are lost from the getgo because of difference in player skill, but it works the same the other way around. And besides we've all experienced this: teams stacked with purple players lose to teams with only gold players. 

7 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

It's not the ships, but the players:

I think you both missed at the OP the part that says "Let's not balance teams by winrate". In fact, what you do talking about the importance of the players, is to confirm what he/she said.