TheMydk

Cant load resources into game

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
54 battles

Hi guys!

Ive searched everywhere to get an answer here but it seems to be different for people regarding this pop up. I played 30-40 battles last two days without any crashes or problems. After a though battle i decided to just shut off my pc when i died (relatable? xd) and never thought of it again. I opened my computer again and still was in that particular match in the place i died (and the game had to be shut off using cntrl alt delete). Not sure if relevant but who knows.

After that i tried restarting the game, everything seem to work fine, i get through loading screen and into the main menu (Which it had problems loading it seemed) and right after that i got the message cannot load resources into the game. So i searched online and tried everything, i tried running it in safe mode, i tried modifying the preference xml i did a repair check (i cant do the actual WR check because that whole screen is completely in Russian and i have no clue how to read that) and after that i just tried to delete the launcher, the game and all folders from my pc so nothing was left, downloaded it fresh again but im still getting that message.

Anyone has any experiences with this and also with that wargaming check? Because im want to get that done aswell before opening a support ticket.

All and all seems very weird that it runs the game smooth and then after that and after deleting everything i still cant play it anymore

1 answer to this question

[ICT]
Beta Tester, Players
1,082 posts
13,862 battles

What kind of PC do you have? How much Ram, what CPU, graphic card? Can you make a screenshot of your screen with the WG launcher?

Sign in to follow this