Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MagnusKirkland

The state of the game

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts

I have to be careful with what i say:

The game in its current state is viable but not great, I mean i have fun every ten games or so but the other 9 are hard. There are times i feel constricted by a map design i don't understand . Not only that i think my team mates lose on purpose sometimes. I don't understand why knowing these devs/gamers cant fix this!, i could go into alot more detail but i wont plug my channel! not the same name not even close! frustration is a big issue and i don't agree sometimes how its dealt with.

I can't honestly ask another friend to join. There was no recruit a friend shiz five years ago and they will never play this game agian. So i play alone or not at all. I was here on alpha and am still here. It hurts to think  I would not be here!

its an opinion nothing more!

• Boring 2

[JRM]
Players
6,995 posts

Well its hard to actually make a mechanism for ensuring quality of play in a FFA setting, you can compare it with some smaller open tournament in tennis of sorts, yes some good players will get invited to raise the level of play and are sort of expected to "carry" the tournament but any scrub on the ATP list can pop in, OFC if say No 4 of the list meets No 358 its pretry clear how it will end...

This is same principle just "cranked to the max" and when you add economic aspect of not alieneting potential paying customers and online nature of access its clear why it happens, if you want quality play only way of ensuring it is closed tournaments such as KOTS for instance and to a degree Clan Battles if you have a seroious Clan...

Randoms and Ranked will ever be a mess they are as you cant choose your team mates

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,105 battles
23 minutes ago, MagnusKirkland said:

I don't understand why knowing these devs/gamers cant fix this!

Fix what? You not having fun? Fix the behavior of the players?

23 minutes ago, MagnusKirkland said:

There are times i feel constricted by a map design i don't understand .

Then it's up to you to learn it. The only "fair" map in the game is "Ocean" but playing that over and over again won't be fun either. It's your job to figure out the maps and how to use them. It's a part of the game. Or do you want little signs saying "BBs go here!" A big part of the game is to think, not to choose between A and B but to make hundreds of small decisions that lead you forward. You made the "wrong" decision? Then it's time to make a new decision based on the new situation.

And if you don't like the game: Don't torture youself by hangin' around. Go play something else, because you're worth it.:Smile_glasses:

• Boring 1

Players
1,290 posts
19,560 battles
22 minutes ago, MagnusKirkland said:

i could go into alot more detail but i wont plug my channel

What's with the recent "I have issues with the game but I won't go into details, you all know what I'm talking about" topics?

24 minutes ago, MagnusKirkland said:

I was here on alpha and am still here.

With 1.5k games in 5 years, it's like you are not here to be honest :Smile_sceptic:

[CAIN]
Players
4,648 posts
19,740 battles

Someone mentioned that OP has a YT channel, can someone provide a link pls?

Sign in to follow this