Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dennergy

Matchmaker whorse than ever :/

6 comments in this topic

[WG18C]
Players
1 post
12,903 battles

Hello Mates,

Why  i see so much of MM there is matched one Team by pretty much of High leveled Ranked or Clan Player VS low Team on the Other Side?

I see it so often in Ranked and Random Battles. likje the postet Screenshot, this one is not so crabby but well to see one side full of low/mid range Players and the Other full of Pro Players.

Other chanches on the New MM its also not pretty funny, now its normal that the matches are more mixed by Tier. what would you do alone in a T VIII in a T IX/X Match. its so often in the new MM...

On T VIII/IX and X it would be better if the difference of TIER is max 2 level VI/VII/VIII - VII/VIII - VIII/IX - IX/X or Clear Tier level. on Hight Tier its crab to level with 3 Classes.

THX  and Happy Hunting

Unbenannt.JPG

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[NECRO]
Players
1,746 posts
Vor 57 Minuten, Dennergy sagte:

I see it so often in Ranked and Random Battles. likje the postet Screenshot, this one is not so crabby but well to see one side full of low/mid range Players and the Other full of Pro Players.

Unbenannt.JPG

It's early in the morning and I am just now switching to unassisted breathing, so I might lack some oxygen in my brain... but where exactly do you find any evidence for player competence in this screenshot? Being in clan is not really a badge of honor. There are non competitive clans. There are free-for-all clans without any coordination. There are bot clans. And ranks don't indicate talent, either, because tenacity, luck and other factors can influence your advance. Not that the ranks in the screenshots are very divergent anyway. Either you have chosen a really poor demonstration example, or I simply fail to see the issue here. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,663 posts
32 minutes ago, Dennergy said:

what would you do alone in a T VIII in a T IX/X Match.

report it to the support, since this should not be possible anymore since 0.9.3. (except fail divisons I'd guess)

34 minutes ago, Dennergy said:

it would be better if the difference of TIER is max 2 level

it is (again except fail divisons)

[SHAFT]
Players
11,102 posts
9,497 battles

We should combine that thread with the other one, where Sinop+Belfast put into one team is imba and will lead to auto win :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

Players
1,940 posts
13,609 battles
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

We should combine that thread with the other one, where Sinop+Belfast put into one team is imba and will lead to auto win :cap_yes:

Hahaha, yeah, spotted that too. Anyway, in before this one gest locked too.

[TTT]
1,625 posts
14,901 battles
31 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

Hahaha, yeah, spotted that too. Anyway, in before this one gest locked too.

I mean there literally is a stickied MM thread.

Think of it this way, if you were the developer and you were like "ok let's do some qualitative research and see what people are talking/upset about" would you go through 5-10 threads discussing the same thing? I sure wouldn't.

Locked. Please use the dedicated MM discussion thread