Sign in to follow this  
HentaiVeteran

Borderless resolution issue

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
28 posts
5,033 battles

Hi, today I booted up Warships and noticed that resolution reverted to full-screen resolution.
I have tried back going to borderless but the windows taskbar showing up on the bottom of the screen I don't know what to do.

https://imgur.com/a/w8pxnJb

O2hmFPC3Ki.png

2 answers to this question

Players
28 posts
5,033 battles
35 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

You should have a Full-Screen windowed option. The windowed borderless versions usually only take the available viewport of the desktop, means sitting on top of the task bar so it remains visible. The full-screen windowed overlaps the task bar and in order to access it you have to press the windows key. 

And while it's nice to explore the forum features, you should not use light gray font on a bright background because it's almost impossible to read, unless someone ctrl+a the whole ting. Bad idea if you expect that others to help with your problem. 

Thank you that seem to be working after the update my game started acting up

WorldOfWarships64_ipvnEpvSBg.png

Players
1,672 posts
11,699 battles

You should have a Full-Screen windowed option. The windowed borderless versions usually only take the available viewport of the desktop, means sitting on top of the task bar so it remains visible. The full-screen windowed overlaps the task bar and in order to access it you have to press the windows key.

And while it's nice to explore the forum features, you should not use light gray font on a bright background because it's almost impossible to read, unless someone ctrl+a the whole ting. Bad idea if you expect that others to help with your problem.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this