You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Ochakov

14 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
469 posts
12,193 battles

Another paper ship instead of something that actually existed and fought - like the Italian DD's. Gotta massage that Russian ego, though. :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 5
  • Boring 2

[FLWK]
Players
1 post
6 battles

In my humble opinion Ships of an era should be matched to other ships of that era. So here we have a 1960's paper ship up against 1930's ships , when do we start getting paper nuclear missiles of the soviet 1960's being used on opponents????  Tier 8 can be in match with tier 6 ?????????? I can see the business imperative of getting people to want the newest and most powerful ships to play and pay for it, but its getting close to world of tanks and gold ammo pay to win. Keep on doing this kind of thing and its going to drive players away. If all you want are the pay to play people as opposed to the grind up a tech tree players either set up a separate server for us cheap gits and go onto great things with the people with disposable income. you should not be forced to bring a wooden club to a gunfight, you have to feel there is a chance of winning.  

• Cool 5

Players
350 posts
4,972 battles
44 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

Another paper ship instead of something that actually existed and fought - like the Italian DD's. Gotta massage that Russian ego, though. :Smile-_tongue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cruiser_Ochakov

https://wiki.wargaming.net/ru/Navy:Очаков_(1902)

• Cool 2

[MIDG]
Players
72 posts
16,601 battles
22 minutes ago, Cannabe said:

In my humble opinion Ships of an era should be matched to other ships of that era. So here we have a 1960's paper ship up against 1930's ships , when do we start getting paper nuclear missiles of the soviet 1960's being used on opponents????  Tier 8 can be in match with tier 6 ?????????? I can see the business imperative of getting people to want the newest and most powerful ships to play and pay for it, but its getting close to world of tanks and gold ammo pay to win. Keep on doing this kind of thing and its going to drive players away. If all you want are the pay to play people as opposed to the grind up a tech tree players either set up a separate server for us cheap gits and go onto great things with the people with disposable income. you should not be forced to bring a wooden club to a gunfight, you have to feel there is a chance of winning.  

you're absolutely right, but now at the Wg they have opened the science fiction department

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[IRON7]
Players
100 posts
10,069 battles
4 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

Another paper ship

Yep. :Smile_facepalm:

4 hours ago, Cannabe said:

Tier 8 can be in match with tier 6 ?

This eight 152mm Mini-Smolensk Gunship will take care of any pesky T6 enemy, Comrade, not to worry. :Smile_ohmy:

4 hours ago, Cap_Acab said:

now at the Wg they have opened the science fiction department

Yep, 'Science Fiction' from the CCCP alternate universe. :Smile_medal:

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[LEZO]
Beta Tester
12 posts
12,345 battles

This must be a joke. Paper ship from 50's in the tier of 30´s and early 40´s.

Maybe, one day, wargamming´s  developers will find a proyect of a CCCP BB with 170.000Tons, four quad turrets with 600mm guns, 55 Knot speed, 1000 mm of armor, nuclear power plant… And when it health down to 0, its power plant will detonate, kill all in the map and get a draw.

:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
73 posts
17,881 battles

i stoped reading when i saw project lol.

Just another sovjet joke

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
44 posts
1,810 battles

paying for premium ships and then u must experience bugs in them game, not like wg cares about this [edited]issues. come spend your money comrade, we have some unresolved bugs, but who the actually cares about this? 

this is a [edited] [edited], like always, wg style

• Cool 2

Players
303 posts

I bought the Bagration it's a way better ship than this sorry thing, It has better armour and a solid amount of HP and most of all a Heal because when you spawn and look at the match making nowadays it's Vlll, Vlll,  lX, lX, lX, X, X, X, X, X,,,,,,,,,,, And then a :etc_swear:ing  CV 

• Cool 1

[O-R-P]
Players
2,003 posts
18,433 battles

Let me guess another butthurt and whining crapshow flood because "aNoThEr oMg rUsSiAn pApEr sHiPs aNd wE WaNt rEaL ExIsTiNg sHiPs" ( and similar crap which is simply boring ) on high tiers. Ofc going by this same "logic" or rather hypocrisy as it should be named ships like Charles Martel, Bayard, Saint Louis, Henri IV, Gascogne, Alasce, Republique, Monarch, Lion, Conqueror, Thunderer, Neptune, Minotaur, Abelmarle, Chesire, Drake, Goliath, Seattle, Buffalo, Amalfi, Brindisi, Venezia, Mainz, Roon, Hindenburg, Friedrich der Grosse, Ludendorf, Grosser Kurfurst, August von Parceval, Manfred von Richthofen were perfectly fine and were such historical ships from which classes hundreds sailed on all Oceans :Smile_trollface: Am I right? Oh wait they are 100% purely paper ships or even fictious "invented" by WG. 

Let me guess also if this would be a tree/premium ship of different nation it will be of course "oMg sUcH An iNtErStInG LiNe" instead of "aNoThEr oMg rUsSiAn pApEr sHiPs aNd wE WaNt rEaL ExIsTiNg sHiPs" crap talk. Am I right? :Smile_trollface:

I wait for butthurt and barking :Smile_trollface:

[CAPT]
Players
469 posts
12,193 battles
On 5/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, gabberworld said:

The Ochakov was a ship from the 1960's - and we're supposed to fight it with ships from the 1930 & 40's? Pathetic W.G., Pathetic.