You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Silver_Leviathan

Refund for Moskva and Kirov (official)

105 comments in this topic

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles

@MrConway@YabbaCoe

Considering that for months the DeveloperBlogs, the forums, and recently also the developer bulletin have NOT clarified the issue.

Can anyone give information OFFICIAL and CLEAR on the question of reimbursements for the elimination of Moskva (and Kirov) from regular techtree?

There would be dozens of questions but I summarize the most important:

• Who has already purchased the Moskva will be refunded of the spent credits? (considering that we will have to spend it to buy back TierX in regular techtree AGAIN, and the "special" Moskva will also be given to those who have never purchased it.)
  • Will those who have already purchased the permanent camouflages for Moskva be reimbursed?
  • Or, will permanent camouflage be given (as in the past) for the ship that replaces it in the techtree?
  • Or, as it seems, they will be incredibly robbed of 5000 doubloons apiece?!?! :cap_money:

Please, give us clear news, because obviously we users have understood little, given the thousands of posts on the subject. :Smile_unsure:

Thanks.

PS:

It would be useless and even offensive to explain to you why the purchase of permanent camouflage for a regular TierX ship cannot be ignored (given the price in euros is not indifferent), nor equated with a free permanent camouflage always supplied with a "special" ship, which also offers fewer objective advantages, (and which in any case has NOT been proposed as a refund).

Anyone who purchased a TierX camouflage for a regular techtree ship must own the camouflage!
If the ownership of this product is lost due to fault or willful misconduct or unilateral decision by the seller, the buyer must be reimbursed for this purchase, (or compensated with a product of identical monetary value or higher).
This, I suppose, is the minimum ethically and legally acceptable, in all European countries or not, for a good relationship of trust between company and user.

All the rest are chatter in the wind !!! :cap_old:

• Cool 10
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[CATS]
Players
28,264 posts
14,932 battles

This was all explained dozens of times....

16 minutes ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

• Who has already purchased the Moskva will be refunded of the spent credits? (considering that we will have to spend it to buy back TierX in regular techtree AGAIN, and the "special" Moskva will also be given to those who have never purchased it.)
  • Will those who have already purchased the permanent camouflages for Moskva be reimbursed?
  • Or, will permanent camouflage be given (as in the past) for the ship that replaces it in the techtree?
  • Or, as it seems, they will be incredibly robbed of 5000 doubloons apiece?!?!
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No

Information is subject to change, but this is the official stance and you can read about it in the announcements and the many employee posts about this topic, which you will probably not do...

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
2,307 posts
31,587 battles

Then they should reimburse everyone that bought Blyska, Anshan, Marblehead, etc. because now u can get them for free by coal. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 4

[SHAD]
Players
2,986 posts
12,743 battles
1 minute ago, kapnobathrac said:

Will my space camo that i bought with money follow my Moskva When its premium?

Yes.

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles

I wonder why there must always be the classic "compulsive responders" who responds arrogantly and believing himself the pundit of anything ???

And even accusing others of what they have just done themselves!

3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Information is subject to change, but this is the official stance and you can read about it in the announcements and the many employee posts about this topic, which you will probably not do...

You then? Have you read at least this topic?

3 hours ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

Considering that for months the DeveloperBlogs, the forums, and recently also the developer bulletin have NOT clarified the issue.

You have read? What did you not understand about this first sentence?

I clearly said that I, (who am not a genius like you) reading various articles, forums, etc, did not see a clear answer!
Also, to look for a clear and official answer, (always if it really exists), it should be highlighted in a post, and I shouldn't be forced to read more than

1000 posts scattered in 10 discussions and 100 topics, right? Not everyone has your free time to spend reading and posting in the forum.

Then, you yourself say that the information of the articles is subject to change how do you consider them clear and official?

The same moderators tell you the same unclear things they read and many contributors say they haven't received any information.

For this, I asked MrConway and YabbaCoe if they could get better information and clearly explain the situation. They endure my stupidity, and manage to make me understand things better. :Smile_medal:
The fact of penalizing those who bought the permacamo, in my opinion, is too absurd even for the WG, not to have been caused by some misunderstanding or oversight.

Even you, from the height of your intelligence, you were not clear, in fact you answered with 4 NO to all the questions, yet you did not even notice that the last 3 answers were mutually exclusive! :Smile_trollface:
However, leaving aside the jokes, I can also admit that it is only I who did not understand, but since, as mentioned, the posts of users with doubts are hundreds, it is evident that someone has not been clear. (on purpose? to see our reactions? mystery ...:Smile_glasses:)

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles
3 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Then they should reimburse everyone that bought Blyska, Anshan, Marblehead, etc. because now u can get them for free by coal. 

I also had already bought the Blyska and Ashan (no Marblehead for now :cap_hmm: ), which annoys me a bit, but I have not complained, because it is NOT the same thing !!!

We are not talking that we bought a full-price ship and then they discounted it, or that now they sell it for coal or steel or euros or dollars or chips, etc.
I'm talking, that whoever bought an expensive tierX camouflage for a regular ship, will see it disappear into thin air! Without even officially contemplating a refund!:cap_wander_2:

4 hours ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

It would be useless and even offensive to explain to you why the purchase of permanent camouflage for a regular TierX ship cannot be ignored (given the price in euros is not indifferent), nor equated with a free permanent camouflage always supplied with a "special" ship, which also offers fewer objective advantages, (and which in any case has NOT been proposed as a refund.

Again, I seem to offend people by explaining certain things, but the mirror for larks, (aka Moskva "special") seems to cause confused ideas.

Imagine a similar situation, but hypothetically in two distinct updates.

In Update 0.9.9, they will eliminate DesMonies because they want to put the Terminator ship in its place.

Those who have DesMonies will see it eliminated from its techtree without any refund, neither for XP, nor for credits, nor for the captain's re-specialization, and those who bought the permanent camouflage will also see the camouflage disappear into thin air.
The Terminator ship will have to be searched again from scratch, bought again at full price (and maybe you will have to buy even tier9 to accumulate XP), and also the permacamo you will have to buy it again !!!

OK, I think everyone with a modicum of intelligence would spark a revolt against the WG, no? :Smile_izmena:

But, then the classic 'fanboy' arrives, and says: "Don't worry, what are you complaining about? So much in update 1.0 they will give at ALL the PeppaPig ship which is identical to the DesMonies but for coal and the PeppaPig also has a permacum, so it doesn't nothing changes. "
OK, I think everyone with a shred of heart would send it at least to beepppp, right? :Smile_trollface:

Forgive me Execute0rder66, if I haven't been clear enough, but the topic is twisted and even expressing myself in a different language than mine is not easy for me, but I think something has been intuited.:cap_like:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
28,264 posts
14,932 battles
8 minutes ago, Silver_Leviathan said:
  1. I clearly said that I, (who am not a genius like you) reading various articles, forums, etc, did not see a clear answer!
  2. Also, to look for a clear and official answer, (always if it really exists), it should be highlighted in a post, and I shouldn't be forced to read more than 1000 posts scattered in 10 discussions and 100 topics, right? Not everyone has your free time to spend reading and posting in the forum.
  3. Then, you yourself say that the information of the articles is subject to change how do you consider them clear and official?
  4. The same moderators tell you the same unclear things they read and many contributors say they haven't received any information.
  5. For this, I asked MrConway and YabbaCoe if they could get better information and clearly explain the situation. They endure my stupidity, and manage to make me understand things better. :Smile_medal:
  6. The fact of penalizing those who bought the permacamo, in my opinion, is too absurd even for the WG, not to have been caused by some misunderstanding or oversight.
  7. Even you, from the height of your intelligence, you were not clear, in fact you answered with 4 NO to all the questions, yet you did not even notice that the last 3 answers were mutually exclusive! :Smile_trollface:
  8. However, leaving aside the jokes, I can also admit that it is only I who did not understand, but since, as mentioned, the posts of users with doubts are hundreds, it is evident that someone has not been clear. (on purpose? to see our reactions? mystery ...:Smile_glasses:)
  1. That is why I gave you the answers
  2. No need for that, there were official announcements and topics
  3. Because EVERYTHING can change, until the patch is published. Some multi billion dollar owning player could buy WG tomorrow and decide to change the rules for the split. Very unlikely, but it can happen. WG could even change their opinion about the camo reimbursement...
  4. Mods are not here to give information, but they are usually quite knowledgable - CC are not perfect, some are even far from it and quite clueless
  5. Then wait....
  6. But that is what they made clear repeatedly
  7. I am clear, you just have trouble understanding a "No"
  8. The WoWs playerbase have a tendency to miss the obvious. Stuff like that happens...
7 minutes ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

Imagine a similar situation, but hypothetically in two distinct updates.

In Update 0.9.9, they will eliminate DesMonies because they want to put the Terminator ship in its place.

Those who have DesMonies will see it eliminated from its techtree without any refund, neither for XP, nor for credits, nor for the captain's re-specialization, and those who bought the permanent camouflage will also see the camouflage disappear into thin air.
The Terminator ship will have to be searched again from scratch, bought again at full price (and maybe you will have to buy even tier9 to accumulate XP), and also the permacamo you will have to buy it again !!!

OK, I think everyone with a modicum of intelligence would spark a revolt against the WG, no? :Smile_izmena:

Completly different situation.

Moskwa does not get removed from the game. To create a similar scenario, the DM would need to become a premium/special ship.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles
3 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

And don't forget about the Flint and the Black :Smile-_tongue:

I DEMANZ MY STEAL BAK!! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 5

[CZSL]
Players
98 posts
4,066 battles

WG is saying:

Have you bought permacamo for Moskva before split?

Yes.

Are you gonna have permacamo for Moskva after split?

Yes.

So why do you complain?

I have just researched Moskva so I feel happy that I will receive free TX ship. I understand how to feel people who bought permacamo and will have the same...

WG just has great ability to upset player...

But why???

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles

I wonder...if I got the Missouri for 750k FXP and 2 years down the line someone else has to purchase €600 worth of xmas lootboxe$ to get Missouri, would I need to pay up for the increase in price difference as well?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,114 posts
12,638 battles
5 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I bought Flint as my first steel ship. If i had known i could get it for coal three years later, id have waited- even if it was very  long- but i don't regret buying the Flint anyway. 
Its a good ship, worth the steel IMO. Interesting, fun. 

• Cool 2

Players
2,307 posts
31,587 battles
1 hour ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

I also had already bought the Blyska and Ashan (no Marblehead for now :cap_hmm: ), which annoys me a bit, but I have not complained, because it is NOT the same thing !!!

We are not talking that we bought a full-price ship and then they discounted it, or that now they sell it for coal or steel or euros or dollars or chips, etc.
I'm talking, that whoever bought an expensive tierX camouflage for a regular ship, will see it disappear into thin air! Without even officially contemplating a refund!:cap_wander_2:

I understand you and dont disagree with you on the camo. Just saying they also have to reimburse people for the boats that were bought with real money and now those boats are free to everyone. Coal is an in game resource one can collect over time by only playing it, no sweat and  blyska and anshan each costed more or same amount of dobloons than a moskva camo. When you combine all of these,  the result is a remarkable amount of real money converted into dobloons. It is 100% frustrating.  

Players
2,307 posts
31,587 battles
11 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Exactly, this is another example how people got ripped off of their steels. I mean, i really would like to have a pair of words with the person whoever came up with these genius! rip off ideas... 

[CATCH]
Beta Tester
308 posts
9,208 battles
59 minutes ago, Admirality said:

WG is saying:

Yes.

Yes.

So why do you complain?

I have just researched Moskva so I feel happy that I will receive free TX ship. I understand how to feel people who bought permacamo and will have the same...

But why???

Because everybody who doesn't have the permacamo, but has Moskwa researched, gets the same camo for free. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[-TCP-]
Players
230 posts
6,381 battles
1 hour ago, AkainuTaisho said:

Because everybody who doesn't have the permacamo, but has Moskwa researched, gets the same camo for free. 

And?

Someone gets something. Someone else feels less entitled and demands something. Someone says no. Someone demands justice and hangings. WoW's says.... no.

It is what it is, this is pixel land, run by companies that ignore the someones, I thought you might have noticed that before. 

• Cool 4

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles
5 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

That is why I gave you the answers

So have they already nominated you officially responsible for WG communications?!? :Smile_veryhappy:

No need for that, there were official announcements and topics

You say there is no need to highlight any answers? If the answer is so obvious, could you explain to me why there are all those users who ask the same question and have the same doubts? Can you indicate me in the official presentation article of the update where it is clearly written that the permacamon will NOT be reimbursed? Or where is it written that they will be reimbursed? Or if everything is as usual implied or intentionally unclear?

Because EVERYTHING can change, until the patch is published. Some multi billion dollar owning player could buy WG tomorrow and decide to change the rules for the split. Very unlikely, but it can happen. WG could even change their opinion about the camo reimbursement...

Of course, anything can happen ... also, that in an epidemic will exterminate us all, and nobody will refund us. :Smile_coin:
Remember that even if a company change CEO, shareholders or other, it will always have to guarantee commitments with users.
As well as legally also for a question of image and trust.

Mods are not here to give information, but they are usually quite knowledgable - CC are not perfect, some are even far from it and quite clueless

Exactly, I asked those who I thought could be better informed.

Then wait....

In fact, I waited peacefully, before you answered me so rudely for no reason.

But that is what they made clear repeatedly

I repeat ... Did they clarify? Who are "they"? Is it an official clarification? Or an interpretation of what is written on the site or someone's personal guess? Has it become a certainty something that until a moment ago was "subject to change"? You see? All the information is very "smoky", and nothing really clear, even your supposed help. :Smile-_tongue:

I am clear, you just have trouble understanding a "No"

You're also a little presumptuous as well as disrespectful, right?
I the NO, unfortunately for you, I understand it very well (up to there, I understand English), that's why I tell you that thanks to your NO's, I understood instead how you perceive my sentences.
But if you read the questions better, three of them are set as options! Hoping that, just pretend you don't understand me so as not to admit your mistakes in the slightest, I want to be good and I'll explain it to you anyway.
If I ask you:

• Are you alive?
  • Or are you dead?

Following the logic, not being two independent questions, you cannot simultaneously answer NO (or YES) to both questions at your pleasure! You don't think you're the famous cat? :cap_fainting:

But especially after the others have pointed out that you read carelessly (perhaps because you consider your interlocutors all idiots), and they also make you notice where you are wrong you can not expect to continue behaving like a superior, wow, a little bit of humility.

The WoWs playerbase have a tendency to miss the obvious. Stuff like that happens...

Another confirmation that you tend to be presumptuous, as well as contradictory. :Smile_facepalm:

First you say there is no need to highlight the official answers, then you say that the WoWs playerbase have a tendency to miss the obvious.

We are all morons, only you are genius of WOWs?

Completly different situation.

Moskwa does not get removed from the game. To create a similar scenario, the DM would need to become a premium/special ship. 

I repeat for the umpteenth time, but read? Or do you answer only for the sake of denying the evidence and contradicting others?
I clearly wrote:

5 hours ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

the mirror for larks, (aka Moskva "special") seems to cause confused ideas.

In fact, your reaction confirms my theory, that a simple name has brainwashed you! I intentionally and trivially changed only the name from Des Monies "special" ship, to PeppaPig ship (a special ship for coal identical to the DesMonies).
And you yourself admitted that for you it was a "Completly different situation".

Just and only because you were fooled by the name, the situation appeared completely different in your mental vision! So if the ship is called Des Monies premium or special everything is ok, all cool, the WG is generous, beautiful and good! If instead the ship is called PeppaPig (even if it was, as indicated by the text, a special coal ship, identical to Des Monies and with permacamo) you noticed the scam, they are robbing us and the WG has become greedy, ugly and bad ?!

If you stop for a moment, and think carefully honestly (but really honestly, without trying to go against me on principle), you should admit that my arguments, however unorthodox, are all valid.

Now do you understand where I want to go? Just change a name or phrase and you are willing to accept everything!

This sentence is being carefully studied, just to deceive us:
"as well as any permanent camouflages you purchased, will be preserved. If the Type 20 permanent camouflage hasn't yet been purchased, it will be added."

It's a deliberately unclear phrase and they set it up as a double concession for ...

... old neuro-linguistic programming trick, but what do I know, I'm stupid, and I'm also tired of explaining to those who don't even want to listen so as not to grant victory to anyone.

Sorry if I was unpleasant, normally I'm not like that, but you started. :Smile_teethhappy:

I give you another practical example?

I explained several times, that:

- Permanent camouflage for a regular tierX ship is definitely NOT the same thing as a permanent camouflage for a special tierX ship! (Even if they called them the same way!)

- They have absolutely no equal economic value.
- They have absolutely no equal value of necessity.
- They don't have the same economic advantage in battles.

Is it so complicated to understand it? Is it spelled correctly in English? They don't want to believe me, ok, but at least they do the math, before making certain statements just to contradict me!

They fix on the name, they read that they also give them a permacam and they believe it, their selfishness takes over in their brain and they no longer listen to anyone!
Do you want to understand that they DO NOT give you anything for free? All the special / premium ships have the permanent camouflages already supplied, they are standard!
You don't have to believe that you're making a good deal, just because the dealer sells you a car saying it will give you free steering, wake up!

The selfishness of some is so exaggerated that they don't even notice how absurdly they change their objectivity.
For heaven's sake, I too am selfish but at least I try in my own small way to help others, and above all not to enjoy, if others will be robbed in the hope of apparently gaining something more.

Forgive me, the outburst, that in this case you have nothing to do with it.  :cap_like:

P.S .: However, I only say one thing, if the WG confirms its behavior (and in recent periods it has combined many), this will be the drop that will overflow the vase. Personally, I don't want to be taken for a ride by anyone, much less by them. Who wants to understand understand! (heard dear WG?)

"I am insignificant, I am only a drop, you respect the drop,
because even the water that quenches your thirst in the desert,
is made up of drops!"

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[SHAD]
Players
2,986 posts
12,743 battles

You are spending far too much time on this!

@ColonelPete was right with his answers to your questions.

When you speak of mutual exclusivity, you are in correct.

Wargaming did not steal 5,000 doubloons from us. They devalued the Moskva camo to effectively  zero meaning our doubloon investment is gone.

It’s not the same thing but, check my post history, I’m as angry about this as you.

Unfortunately, our frustration with the current situation does not change the announcements made.

I believe the lack of engagement in these kind of topics by WG staff and the restating of this policy in recent articles indicate to me that Wargaming have made a final decision and are no longer thinking about it. 

• Cool 2

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles
6 hours ago, Admirality said:

WG is saying:

Yes.

Yes.

So why do you complain? 

But why???

Still with these equivalences?

For those who know the economies of this game in depth, the correct questions you should ask are these:

Have you bought permacamo for regular tier X cruiser before split?

Yes

Have you gonna permacamo for regular tier X cruiser after split?

NO! evaporated :Smile_facepalm:

I explained several times, that:

- Permanent camouflage for a regular tierX ship is definitely NOT the same thing as a permanent camouflage for a special tierX ship! (Even if they called them the same way!)

- They have absolutely no equal economic value.
- They have absolutely no equal value of necessity.
- They don't have the same economic advantage in battles.

Have you bought a regular tier X cruiser before split?

Yes

Have you gonna a regular tier X cruiser after split?

No! evaporated, (but I will get it back with spending again : 250XP, 20M or 40M credit, and 300K elitexp) ths WG! :Smile_sad:

Have you bought a special tier X cruiser before split?

No

Have you gonna a special tier X cruiser after split?

Yes (for about 250XP + 20M credit + 5000 or 8000 doubloons + 300K elitexp) for a ships who will sell about 190K of coal with the discount wow, great deal! :Smile_child:

So why do you complain? 

After I have highlighted all this, anyone if really objective could reply, on the reason that many complain! :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[OCTO]
Players
1,227 posts
27,938 battles
7 hours ago, AkainuTaisho said:

And?

If they compensate you, will you be happy that you get deducted all extra EXP, Free EXP and credits that you earned while having it?

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,200 posts
11,299 battles
16 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

@_Teob_ @Excavatus @CptMinia and others. Any chance you could sticky a post as this question keeps popping up every other day.

sorry not gonna touch this, unless some rules are broken :) 

I keep answering the same question almost everynight on stream!

People either don't understand what they read, 

don't know how to read, 

or don't like what they read and expect it to change If they ask N times over and over again..

So.. nope.. out of here :) 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[TTT]
1,625 posts
14,901 battles

@Silver_Leviathan this has been clarified in a news post. Please see here in the Developer Bulletin 0.9.5

Ka2Zl73.png

I hope this clears things up.

@159Hunter It feels weird to sticky something that's been addressed in the news. That's a sticky in its own right. If a lot of people keep asking, I guess we'll do something eventually. But it's not a bad idea at all - thanks!

• Cool 3

Players
1,942 posts
13,621 battles

I bought Indianapolis with hard cash (well, plastic card cash but you get the drift) I demand a refund because it was a given away as a bl00dy mission reward afterwards!?1!11!

PS I believe WG should have given the Nevsky percacamo to those who bought the Moskva camo because it would have costed them very little. Doubloons or money back? Nope.