PT 0.9.5 - Bugs

48 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,612 posts
4,416 battles

captain bad-Recuperato piccolo copia.png

Captains!

If you encounter any bug while testing on Public Test 0.9.5, please leave your comment in this thread.

Thank you

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
281 posts
14,109 battles
1 hour ago, HrMsVanSpeijk said:

But no ODIN in my shiplist?

shot-20.05.21_19.18.15-0616.jpg

You won't get new ships on PTS. It's still not finalised -- you'll get a placeholder ship in it's stead.

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
281 posts
14,109 battles

Found two bugs thus far.

On Greece, there's floating trees where the island was remodelled:
image.thumb.png.f6d16cecc8d1aad76c3c09e9ad4dccbd.png

Missing translation in the Armory > Wallet list:

image.png.bc8b5575e7a2c5bf0317e09aae1d9ce3.png

Supertester
153 posts
7,480 battles

Same as Kysmet, got some Floating Trees :D 

shot-20_05.21_19_59.17-0790.thumb.jpg.5a6fbfe7b0f8d98fd1bf648c66333d00.jpg

and then a missing translation in the Armory > description of one of the sub categories

shot-20_05.21_21_53.36-0644.thumb.jpg.8d7ee14b1e47e18ab19f55001d8314b9.jpg

[LSCA]
Players
1,296 posts
11,055 battles
59 minutes ago, RedAnark said:

Can't see Armory. tried with Check integrity but it says it's ok...

can be server issue, try again

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
281 posts
14,109 battles

Another possible bug:

After finishing Spring Season #3, both Spring Season #1 and Spring Season #2 reappeared as mentioned in the PTS instructions. I finished those in 094 and 093 already, so the 'progress' should be 100% and it's at 0%.

I thought I had missed finishing it in in the previous PTS (094) when #1 reappeared after doing #2, but this seems to be intentional behaviour.

In any case, there's no way to see your progress for the season if it keeps re-activating the mission.

[PN-21]
Players
6 posts
2,332 battles

I click on "log in", then the game stays as in the attached image and it will not even let me click on "exit game"wows.thumb.jpg.d7fb154c70261a1a7c376f66ba62c79c.jpg

[DTA]
Players
2 posts
5,847 battles

An other bug in armory? The real names are missing. I can probably see the internal variable names of the items

1120238300_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_05.22-11_16_23_95.thumb.png.2301d59e72f403440aa7c7ce14d28473.png

Players
1,876 posts
19,373 battles

Im not sure your mission tracking is working correctly seeing as I tried to complete the mission to get 5 torp hits in a victories battle using a German cruiser.

Anyway I got 9 torp hits in a victorious battle  but the mission says not completed 

pts mission torp.PNG

pts mission torp1.PNG

[Z3NIT]
Players
701 posts
On 5/22/2020 at 2:17 AM, gabberworld said:

can be server issue, try again

Tried the workaround HW acceleration: false, but didn't work.

UPDATE: It did wortk instead clearing the Cache! Txs to Discord support!

Players
5 posts
45 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Im not sure your mission tracking is working correctly seeing as I tried to complete the mission to get 5 torp hits in a victories battle using a German cruiser.

Anyway I got 9 torp hits in a victorious battle  but the mission says not completed 

pts mission torp.PNG

Had the same Fault. 

Grozovoi in Coop with a victory and 8 Torpedo hits.

But there was an other fault. 

Combat / Complete 4 Missions / Hit enemy ship 50 times with main- or secondary-battery.

I had done 16/50 hits with "Großer Kurfürstin a random gameVictory or loss, i dont know

2nd try with Hindenburg in random with 60+ hits and no counting. Victory or loss, i dont know.

3rd try with Friesland in random with a victory and 300+  hits,  got the reward.

There is no "in victory games" in the discription.

[ZEN]
Players
82 posts
2,148 battles

Armory not loading. Tried the 32 bit version too. Just "LOADING", and the circle turns.

image.png.6feaed384e5f95dae9b9c45595776609.png

[MOSW]
Players
19 posts
5,376 battles
10 hours ago, Zimbiye said:

Armory not loading. Tried the 32 bit version too. Just "LOADING", and the circle turns.

image.png.6feaed384e5f95dae9b9c45595776609.png

Exactly the same here.

[MOSW]
Players
19 posts
5,376 battles

Two things/"bugs" I noticed.

1st the graphics seemed very fuzzy and "unfocused" at first. I tested around and found out that if you have the Multisampling Antialiasing on at any level (2x 4x or 8x) in game this problem persists. Turn it off and all seems fine. This has not been a problem before. (GTX 1080 with latest drivers and antialiasing settings in nVidia control panel "application controlled").  

The 2nd problem seems to be the Armoury. I cannot get in. It gets stuck at the rotating anchor logo, and does not go further. I can get back to game by pressing ESC.

Cheers,

K

• Cool 2

[VF214]
Players
1 post
632 battles

After being forced to install the Wargaming Game center to launch the PT, which took me 3 days just to download 1,69 Go of update to the PT client for no reasons at all, just a really annoying Game Center bug (few spikes at 1MB/s then down to just a few kBps, i did change the dl limit to unlimlited in the settings, had no bugs dl other things). Now that I want to actually launch the PT client, I can't log in: even though I used THE EXACT SAME ACCOUNT AS NORMAL CLIENT (I first used the PT in the submarines test, were it was said to use the regular account to get rewards, which I did get btw). So now I'm pissed because I can't go on the PT.

edit: While tring to launch the PT client from the Game Center, it always ask to change account although its the same as the regular client one, so it disconnects my account and then I can't log in.

Any help would be very appreciated, Thanks

Edited by Alpha27

[RDB2]
[RDB2]
Players
13 posts
2,161 battles

Hello everybody,

I installed the WGC and PT client with the 0.9.4 update, same email for EU and PT server. I did some daily missions on the PT server yesterday and today, which should have earned me rewards on the EU server, but nothing happened. Is it a bug?

Best regards.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
80 posts
28,160 battles

any daily missions done on the PT server stay with the PT server and not linked to the normal server, the only rewards you get is if you complete the combat missions and claim the rewards a week after that test has gone live on regular server. 237737242_Annotation2020-05-24161911.thumb.png.1286d4fa9086024b504d3fa61c3152e0.png

[RDB2]
[RDB2]
Players
13 posts
2,161 battles

Oh okay, I didn't know that, where is it mentioned? This is exactly the missions I was referring to. Thanks.

Players
3 posts
209 battles

if U repair your stearing while holding a or d the ship continues in as strait line (I don't know if this is a bug, but shoudent it start turning)

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
80 posts
28,160 battles
4 hours ago, seishinji said:

Oh okay, I didn't know that, where is it mentioned? This is exactly the missions I was referring to. Thanks.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-095/

If you scroll to the bottom of this link it will give you a button for the Public Test Instructions which will explain how to claim etc