Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BlackYeti

Kremlin finally balanced!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles

Why is it that its always people who dont have Kremlin who complains about how OP it is? Its strange isnt it?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
1,756 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Floofz sagte:

Why is it that its always people who dont have Kremlin who complains about how OP it is? Its strange isnt it?

I'm just guessing, but maybe those people just don't want to steep that low to actually acquire a (fictional) OP ship because they feel it would be like bringing a lightsaber to a kendo tournament. :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
458 posts
4,019 battles
8 minutes ago, Floofz said:

Why is it that its always people who dont have Kremlin who complains about how OP it is? Its strange isnt it?

I don't understand why it would be strange.  Surely it's the non-owners who will complain about Kremlin's power, because they are on the receiving end of it. If you own a Kremlin, you gain the advantages of it being over-powered so why would an owner complain?

 

Or has internet-English outfoxed me again, and you actually mean something completely different ?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
5,494 posts
22 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I'm just guessing, but maybe those people just don't want to steep that low to actually acquire a (fictional) OP ship because they feel it would be like bringing a lightsaber to a kendo tournament. :Smile_trollface:

 

A problem have you with it?

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
16 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I'm just guessing, but maybe those people just don't want to steep that low to actually acquire a (fictional) OP ship because they feel it would be like bringing a lightsaber to a kendo tournament. :Smile_trollface:

 

7 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

I don't understand why it would be strange.  Surely it's the non-owners who will complain about Kremlin's power, because they are on the receiving end of it. If you own a Kremlin, you gain the advantages of it being over-powered so why would an owner complain?

 

Or has internet-English outfoxed me again, and you actually mean something completely different ?

 

My point is if you actualy research it and play it, maybe you will see that it isnt as OP as you think it is.

Ive argued for this before, Kremlin is the most overrated ship ever put into this game, its actualy not even very good in this meta. 10-20 mm more or less of armor means little when Thunderer and Conqueror will HE pen over 100 mm. Even a Smolensk without IFHE will burn it down quiet easely, while also destroying every single AA module it has.

Im not saying it takes more HE damage than other BBs, but other BBs arent as affected by it because they do not have to force close range engagements. Because if you actualy had experience playing Kremlin youd notice how extremely unreliable and inconsistant Kremlins guns are, even at close range.

Infact, as insane as it sounds I dont think Kremlin would win 1vs1 against any other tier 10 BB in the game. Possibly Republique but thats about it.

 

Kremlin badly needs reverting the nerf to its AA health, its stupidity to a point Ive never seen before in this game, its pointless and its silly. 

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
458 posts
4,019 battles
13 minutes ago, Floofz said:

My point is if you actualy research it and play it, maybe you will see that it isnt as OP as you think it is.

 

Ah, gotcha - I see what you mean now.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
738 posts
10,974 battles
14 minutes ago, Floofz said:

Kremlin badly needs reverting the nerf to its AA health, its stupidity to a point Ive never seen before in this game, its pointless and its silly. 

...which is exactly my point. If Kremlin needs adjustments, AA is literally the last place to look. I won't go into discussion whether she's OP because as you pointed out, I don't own her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,437 posts
1 hour ago, Floofz said:

 

 

My point is if you actualy research it and play it, maybe you will see that it isnt as OP as you think it is.

Ive argued for this before, Kremlin is the most overrated ship ever put into this game, its actualy not even very good in this meta. 10-20 mm more or less of armor means little when Thunderer and Conqueror will HE pen over 100 mm. Even a Smolensk without IFHE will burn it down quiet easely, while also destroying every single AA module it has.

Im not saying it takes more HE damage than other BBs, but other BBs arent as affected by it because they do not have to force close range engagements. Because if you actualy had experience playing Kremlin youd notice how extremely unreliable and inconsistant Kremlins guns are, even at close range.

Infact, as insane as it sounds I dont think Kremlin would win 1vs1 against any other tier 10 BB in the game. Possibly Republique but thats about it.

 

Kremlin badly needs reverting the nerf to its AA health, its stupidity to a point Ive never seen before in this game, its pointless and its silly. 

You see, anything that earns the (supposedly) OP moniker, gets the nerf bat eventually, Happens in WoT's all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,685 posts
19,837 battles
2 hours ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

You see, anything that earns the (supposedly) OP moniker, gets the nerf bat eventually, Happens in WoT's all the time.

Happens in WoWS too all the time, except for premiums and all russian ships. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
1,756 posts
Vor 8 Stunden, Karasu_Hidesuke sagte:

 

A problem have you with it?

 

 

No problem for me (and in the video, there is an equality in armament). I am as old as Star Wars (the REAL Star Wars), a lifelong fan of Darth Vader and a Bujinkan Ryu Ninjutsu practitioner since the last millenium... I am cool with melée weapons. :Smile_Default:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×