You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Execute0rder66

Game Frozen in Ranked

7 comments in this topic

Players
2,307 posts
31,630 battles

Game is frozen and am still in the game right now. Neither team can move. We can use chat, shoot allied boats as shells pass through them. Best 20 minutes of our lives. Both team lose  stars as well, will it be restored? Will there be any compensation for flags and camo ? 

Thanks.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,330 battles

Yep me too last night  

I was Streaming at the time , so it was a little embarrassing .  and yes some compo would be nice . :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WKY05]
Players
20 posts
7,395 battles

This has been happening since Ranked has been released the other day. In battles it would randomly just freeze, or the "free look camera" bug, where your ship just sails away from you. It has happened to me so far 6 or 7 times now, and twice in ranked. I can only CTRL + ALT + Delete to get out, or hard reset my PC. Then quickly load the game again, which to find either my ship has sailed into an island, or I am sunk.
If I am lucky I would notify chat that my game has frozen, so at least they know I am afk for whatever reason. I have also tried the "right ctrl, shift, backspace" to see if that works and to no avail. Before ranked was released everything was ok, but now got to a point where it is unplayable, since you know the inevitable is going to happen. 
Updated to the latest Nvidia drivers etc. All other my other games I play just fine. 
Hope this gets sorted out soon.