Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MacArthur92

NoZoup is irritating and clueless

17 comments in this topic

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles

While I enjoyed his replays and opinions - in the last few months he is....so pessimistic . Idk if his new situation is affecting this (newborn kids) but I just can't stand his rants anymore. What do you think?

• Cool 4

[ANV]
Players
555 posts
4,796 battles

I agree. I used to subscribe to his YouTube vids but have given up. Like you say he's pretty negative these days. Much prefer Flamu. 

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,967 posts
9,438 battles

Ive never really watched him tbh, but his BB whining was spreading around everywhere, so i had a look at that... i mean, yeah, there was nothing objective about it, pure BBaby whining.

Players
1,862 posts
8,134 battles

He got disengaged from the game and seeks for excuses to leave.

Players
1,272 posts
9,874 battles

I agree he's off his usual level recently. Maybe it's the life situation. Back when I had a newborn in the house, I essentially took a break from all competitive gaming. When real life suddenly becomes "superunicum" stuff, you don't need more of the same online. :Smile_ohmy:

My view of Flamu's the same as ever, I think his YouTube commentaries are great, but I don't enjoy his spirit/attitude when streaming as much. His latest Ranked commentary was brilliant: upbeat, analytical, and willing to highlight the strengths of generally worse than average ships (instead of simply declaring them as trash which is the norm online). Still the best CC alongside LWM who fills a similar niche in the written form.

[HEATH]
Players
160 posts
11,238 battles

He's a lot more positive than Flamuu that's for sure and personally I really enjoy his videos. If it's not for you just don't watch them not whine about the attitude christ lol.

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles
10 minutes ago, Aeliyah_Thord said:

He's a lot more positive than Flamuu that's for sure and personally I really enjoy his videos. If it's not for you just don't watch them not whine about the attitude christ lol.

You saw his recent vids?

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles
18 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

You saw his recent vids?

Ye, never liked the guy, plus his accent does my head-in as well (lol).

I prefer ichase for murican CC's since he seems to be one of the few who cares about making vids to help newer players out (not sure if he still does atm).

Not sure why hes whinging about BB's doe, they seem fine considering they are my most played class, sure new mex and lyon plus monarch spasing their shots all over the place sometimes but i'd rather they don't turn into aimbots that land 90% of their shots half the time.

I prefer flamu for his honesty (except when hes being a bit dumb like trying to turn el2azer into a meme that one time). Flambass is ok, notser (does he still post?).

Maybe im being harsh but thats my opinion on them anyways.

• Cool 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,884 posts
14,398 battles

With the few vids I have seen, I tend to agree.

On the whole though I don't watch CCs at all. 

[MERCS]
Players
77 posts
7,479 battles

Lol, at around 20 secs, the soup nazi best char of Friends, lmao. He even says no doubt, funny.

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles
26 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

prefer ichase for murican CC's

He's Canadian lol.

Yeah Notser is still posting and streaming pretty frequently.

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,103 battles

I had a look at some of Zoups vids and in every one of them he was complaining that there wasn't enough USN ships in the game. He wanted a second BB-line when we all know that the US built five classes (eleven ships) in a row whitout any substantial difference between them. Those five classes covers two, maybe three tiers tops. He also wants more Fletchers. He says there are "many famous ships out there".  Do we really need that many clones?

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
178 posts
4,718 battles

I cant blame him when it comes to how enjoyable BBs are currently. All the new ships are basicly countering BBs in every aspect plus they are nearly immnute to being citadeled by them.

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles
4 hours ago, redraven said:

I cant blame him when it comes to how enjoyable BBs are currently. All the new ships are basicly countering BBs in every aspect plus they are nearly immnute to being citadeled by them.

I took lower tier (T6-7) and it was fine. Yes on T10 sometimes it's annoying spam but then it's better to take lower tiers than 8 to have fun.

Players
1,664 posts

Never liked him. He's a drama queen like many NA CCs (including ex-CCs such as Business6) and has some twisted opinions about many things in WoWs who seem to only want to provoke to get views. At least in the couple of older videos i've seen from him. I think i've even blocked his channel for YT recommendations.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this