You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.5: Round 1

25 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
29,422 battles

I've asked before, and it is probably written somewhere amongst the tirade of releases from WG, but, does anyone know what we get instead of a T6 premium if -like me- you have them all? (Except the Makarov, which isn't included)
It doesn't matter what it is as i like spending a bit of time on the PT server to get a heas-up on what is coming. I just want an idea because as i just stated, i like a heads-up on what is coming.

[DED]
Players
3 posts
536 battles

I tried to register now for PT test but it says the email already exists? Do I wait until tomorrow to register for it?

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
120 posts
6,775 battles
4 hours ago, _Captain_Clueless_ said:

I've asked before, and it is probably written somewhere amongst the tirade of releases from WG, but, does anyone know what we get instead of a T6 premium if -like me- you have them all? (Except the Makarov, which isn't included)
It doesn't matter what it is as i like spending a bit of time on the PT server to get a heas-up on what is coming. I just want an idea because as i just stated, i like a heads-up on what is coming.

Im in the same boat as you, just need that Makarov
Fairly certain last time I got the ship box I got the Dubloon value of the T6 but dont hold me to that as it was a fair while ago

Players
43 posts

One thing which I can already add as a feedback without even using PT.

You constantly add more content to Armory and that's nice. The moment has arrived to allow the user to filter the stuff in a more meaningful way.

Add an option with right click of a mouse on an given item to hide it. If hiding is not introduced in few more patches every section will be swamped.

• Cool 1

Players
22 posts
29,422 battles
3 hours ago, DisorderZ55 said:

Im in the same boat as you, just need that Makarov
Fairly certain last time I got the ship box I got the Dubloon value of the T6 but dont hold me to that as it was a fair while ago

That'll work for me, thank you

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,787 posts
8,169 battles

But why does it start so late in the day?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,159 posts
4,138 battles
19 hours ago, GradiusZA said:

I tried to register now for PT test but it says the email already exists? Do I wait until tomorrow to register for it?

You already have PT account with the same email since 2016. When PT will start today, just try to login again (if you remember you password).

[-HHS-]
Beta Tester
1 post
326 battles

I tried to connect to the Testserver, but it always fails. 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,996 posts
1 minute ago, joe2402 said:

I tried to connect to the Testserver, but it always fails. 

read the announcement...

[DED]
Players
3 posts
536 battles
3 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

You already have PT account with the same email since 2016. When PT will start today, just try to login again (if you remember you password).

Thank you very much :D

[R7S]
[R7S]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
254 posts
11,538 battles

You guys did not warn testers that this PT requires a 3.6 GB download and that it will force to use the unified WG Launcher for PT as well as live server (no choice given)... :cap_viking:

In my opinion the new mission interface is not clear about what to do in which condition (coop/random etc)  and where the reward will be credited : live server or PT one.

Armory would not load for me, stuck at a blank loading screen. No hard drive activity, few hundreds bytes being sent to ed-sl-c131.fe.core.pw [92.223.24.131]. edit : fixed by restarting game.

Players
415 posts

Well done WG can't load the PTS as the load screen is just a black square and even the normal WG centre as gone blank can't even play the normal game. 

Players
5,704 posts
10,708 battles

Ok, I get it now (I think).

Complete ship construction at the Dockyard.

The PT reward as mentioned on the website for 25 special signals is the 5 wins in certain ships for 1 credit ingame, but ingame it is for this here:

shot-20_05.22_21_57.04-0031.thumb.jpg.c3398f5593c7bc02f5fa8822470b62a6.jpg

So I need to win 4 of the 5 or all 5? Or can it be 5x the same ship or not?

And what are the daily mission type missions?

1st impression is that it is kinda confusing all.

Players
415 posts
1 hour ago, UndesiredHero said:

Are doubooons and credits reset each team there is a new test?

Hi It should be according to their info you should get 30,000 each new test part one may or may not carry over too part two, 

But this has known not always be the case, as we had many tests where the Doubloons were not issued.

Hope this helps, or just read the PTS promo page for further info.  

Players
415 posts

Hi All.

I had sticky armoury issues and tried this, I just click back to port out of armoury and try armoury again usually works first time.

The armoury has always been sticky the first time you go into it from starting, can take a long time to load up like everything else in the game, It's A Dev thing gives them time to grab another Vodka LOL!. 

Players
415 posts
22 hours ago, Undumiel said:

Does the shinonome mission on PTS give reward for PTS account or main server?

Bez tytułu.jpg

No nothing you do in PTS effect your main server, as i see it it's you main effects the PTS, like buying a ship it will be in the tester well it work for me.

Though you do get rewards given in main sever some time later around just before the test goes live on main server for playing PTS via the userbonus linked here https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

Players
11 posts
3,590 battles

OK, so I've tried EVERYTHING I can find on making the ARMORY open up. I have NO JOY! I cannot get the darned thing to open, I've installed the HOTFIX I found listed, still NO JOY. I've exited and tried again, I've done it all...I've clicked on the field while WAITING for over 20 minutes....still NO JOY. Is there going to be an actual FIX for this PLEASE WG?!

[RDD]
Beta Tester
4 posts
1,853 battles

Has this test round always only been supposed to run for 5 days, as is stated in the article (21st - 26th of May), or has the article been changed?

I have been of the apparently faulty impression, that I had more then enough time to finish missions. Because of looking at the remaining time displayed in game. As seen in the screenshots people have posted in this thread already, those timings doesn't fit, with the PT already being over.

I'm only asking, so I know what to expect in the future. not to cause any trouble. It's been a long time since I last played, and even longer since playing on the test server.