HaachamaShipping

Plane on Richelieu

3 comments in this topic

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

I was so happy when in  preview I saw Richelieu had plane. I bought Richelieu, upgraded it, no plane.

I then thought, UI issue? But no. Plane is on stock hull. Then it dawned upon me.

It's on stock hull. Seemingly, they replaced it on top hull? Please, WG, can you not give Richelieu silly retrofit? I don't want to have to deal with your crap hp pool and rudder shift just to get plane, because some folks got the idea to replace it with Bofors. Everyone knows that they won't ever shoot anything down. fighter plane would be much better AA. This is so sad....

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Cool 1

Players
3,431 posts
On 5/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, HaachamaShipping said:

I was so happy when in  preview I saw Richelieu had plane. I bought Richelieu, upgraded it, no plane.

I then thought, UI issue? But no. Plane is on stock hull. Then it dawned upon me.

It's on stock hull. Seemingly, they replaced it on top hull? Please, WG, can you not give Richelieu silly retrofit? I don't want to have to deal with your crap hp pool and rudder shift just to get plane, because some folks got the idea to replace it with Bofors. Everyone knows that they won't ever shoot anything down. fighter plane would be much better AA. This is so sad....

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It does make you wonder where their heads are at, before the stock hull had the spotter, now god only knows what it has