You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.9.5

56 comments in this topic

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
73 posts
17,881 battles
  • Cruiser X Alexander Nevsky can be obtained only after she has been researched and purchased in the Tech Tree.
    The same rules apply to cruisers V Kirov and V Kotovsky.
  • So in normal English no free T10 in exchange for Moskva . Well did not expect something else from u .
  • Cool 2

[DED]
Players
3 posts
607 battles

Can I only register from tomorrow for the PT test? I tried it now and it says email already exists.

[AOBA]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
127 posts
10,698 battles

So if I already have the Type20 Camouflage for Moskva I wasted those 5000 Dubs. Because everyone else is getting it for free anyways and I am the stupid idiot that wasted money on this. Great, Thank you so much.

• Cool 20
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Players
367 posts
5,064 battles
19 minutes ago, Van_Bazel said:
  • So in normal English no free T10 in exchange for Moskva . Well did not expect something else from u .

If you've already researched cruiser flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Moskva, but haven't yet purchased her; or if you sold her; or if the branch has been reset, you'll receive this cruiser.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
906 posts

Ship construction at the Dockyard consists of 20 shipbuilding phases, which you can advance through by completing Directives OR spending doubloons.

• You can reach shipbuilding phase 18 out of 20 by completing Directives.
  • Phases 19 and 20 can be completed ONLY by spending doubloons.
  • Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,118 posts
15,116 battles

+ The "2-for-1" in some missions are very welcome for us co-op-mains as things like 10k BXP can take forever for us.

- The fact that I get shafted for my T10 permacammo.

- Have to pay to retrain my Moskva cap.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,008 posts
11 minutes ago, vader1711 said:

If i have already Graff Spee,rewards?

credits

• Cool 2

[C4K3]
Players
126 posts
9,473 battles

And if we allready have Graf Spee. I want Odin

On 3/19/2020 at 6:04 PM, DarthDon49 said:

If I get a super-container you can count on it containing something I already have a ton of, like collision flags.:etc_swear:

I got 4 supercontainers in 20 month

[IDDQD]
Players
167 posts
13,541 battles

No change on the permacamo position?

It was THAT easy WG. Everyone who had any sort of doubloon permacamo on the Moskva gets a Type 20 permacamo on the Nevsky.

The exact same thing that was done with previous line reshuffles.

But noooo, that'd make sense, can't do that.

• Cool 13
  • Boring 1

[ROHAN]
Players
31 posts

If I already have the Moskva - what then ? I mean logically I would get to keep it. Leaving out info like that in confusing situations adds to the confusion.

• Cool 1

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
7,971 posts
1 minute ago, Peter_Snowmane said:

If I already have the Moskva - what then ? I mean logically I would get to keep it. Leaving out info like that in confusing situations adds to the confusion.

You will keep her as special ship.

Players
5 posts

Regarding the absence of information on this Developer Bulletin about fair compensation to the players who have bought the Moskva Type 20 permanent camouflage, like many other players in this thread, on twitch and other platforms, i would like to ask Wargaming personel for some clarification on this subject.

I would also like to rhetorically ask, if non compensation route proceeds, what message is WG sending to their paying costumers base?

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

[IDDQD]
Players
167 posts
13,541 battles

That even the supposedly permanent things aren't worth spending on.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles

Dear WG but what did you drink or smoke ???:Smile_amazed:

1. I and many others spent 5000 doubloons on the permanent camouflage of Moskova, and thanks to the new update this purchase will be wasted ... and in the usual respect that WG has for its users, will we not be reimbursed in any way?:cap_money:
  2. The captain of Moskova will keep the same specialization, and I will not be able to transfer him to a regular ship without spending elitexp. (Again!!!)
  3. We will have to research and buy 2 Soviet cruisers tier X despite having already researched and purchased the Moskova.
  4. Instead those who have not bought or sold the Moskova will receive the Moskova equally, including the permanent camouflage for free.:cap_fainting:
  5. All these absurd decisions will repeat themselves also for the Kirov.

The ancient "promise" of the WG that any change in techtree (splits, repositionings, changes or additions),

ALL users would not have never lost but at the limit gained, it is confirmed false again !!!
(in my experience, this promise has only been kept for the split of Japanese DDs)

Let's see if the usual "fanboys" of this forum will have the courage to defend these WG decisions too! :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 16
  • Boring 1

Players
522 posts
1 hour ago, Noray said:

So if I already have the Type20 Camouflage for Moskva I wasted those 5000 Dubs. Because everyone else is getting it for free anyways and I am the stupid idiot that wasted money on this. Great, Thank you so much.

In the past, everytime a ship was replaced, you got to keep the camouflage for the new ship on that tier. Now it will just vanish into thin air. It's a slap in the face for every paying customer.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[GWN]
Players
101 posts

... And this wokes the mass'. People have fought over this compensation for past 6+ weeks and WG doesn't budge. There's hundreds of posts in all servers displaying players angre towards this matter, which WG has chosen to ignore.

You won't get any compensation. It's better sell Moskova for the money as you are going to get her as Special ship. If you bought camo like me, though luck. You need to re-research t10 silver line. Either you repurchase Donskoi, grind 260k exp or spend free xp for quick research and spend 5000 dubloons on camo for Nevsky. 

Classic example how to botch customer relationship between corporation and people brining money for them. 

+ all dubloons required building phase 19 and 20. At least WG now informed it before that they are going to squeeze more dubloons on us. 

So WG finally had decided squeeze more money per fiscal year than previous instead worrying how to keep people playing next 4 years. Sounds like me they are trying to sink Wows for good. 

• Cool 3

Players
522 posts
16 minutes ago, Menchalior said:

It's better sell Moskova for the money as you are going to get her as Special ship.

Even that is a problem, because i would have to pay doubloons to demount the legendary upgrade before selling the ship. Not even talking about another 1000 doubloons to retrain my 2 moskva captains for the new ships, because they "will preserve his specialization". Very generous...not.

• Cool 1

Players
312 posts

I have Graff Spee, HSF Graff Spee and Tirpitz (Which hasn't had a dose of the RN Nerf Hammer) Also memories of a certain USA Heavy Cruiser Grind spring to mind as well as an  allergy to containers and the number 5. So I'm going to sit it out and watch all the Joy, Fun and Merriment maybe learn to play a Submarine or CV in the training room... And remember Promises mean Jack S in Business 

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
18 posts
3,645 battles

Surely if you've purchased the moskva Premium camo a simple solution woukd be to give the new tier 10 camo to them for free. This shouldnt even needed to be mentioned wg should have just done it from the start. 

• Cool 5

[BONUS]
Players
2 posts
3,864 battles

I love how everyone's acting like they're going to lose their permacamo. It'll stay the exact same camo with the exact same bonuses on the exact same ship at the exact same tier with the exact same performance, and actually better economy. Others can get it for free now but that changes nothing for players who already have it or do you start complaining every time someone gets a premium in a supercontainer? Or do you write angry e-mails to Valve if they dare put a discount on a game you bought at full price?

• Cool 5
  • Boring 11
  • Bad 7

Players
56 posts

15 minutes ago, KampfyChair said:

I love how everyone's acting like they're going to lose their permacamo. It'll stay the exact same camo with the exact same bonuses on the exact same ship at the exact same tier with the exact same performance, and actually better economy. Others can get it for free now but that changes nothing for players who already have it or do you start complaining every time someone gets a premium in a supercontainer? Or do you write angry e-mails to Valve if they dare put a discount on a game you bought at full price?

No one is acting as if they're going to lose their perma camo for Moskva, they're angry that WG is giving it away for free whilst others had to pay for it, giving some 5k doubloons as compensation to people who bought it isn't hard, they have this system with premium ships from the shop. I can't see why WG won't give them 5k doubloons..

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
5,709 posts
10,723 battles
3 hours ago, Van_Bazel said:
  • Cruiser X Alexander Nevsky can be obtained only after she has been researched and purchased in the Tech Tree.
    The same rules apply to cruisers V Kirov and V Kotovsky.

They are making the tech tree that we do have, into a coal ship. We'll even geta  free permacamo if we don't already have one. Heck, we don't even need to have the ship in port! Only need to unlock it.

I don't know about Kotovsky (wth is that ship anyway?) but Kirov is barely worth selling prior to the switch as she is so cheap anyway.

And Donskoi is a fine ship, though she may not be for everyone.

What I personally don't fully agree with is the way they handled the "I already have the permacamo for moskva!"-thingy. WG could have at least given them some token reward, if only to show their appreciation to the people that spend MONEY to PAY for that camo. Even if it's just some extra alternative color scheme or whatever. Personally I think they handled that a bit poorly. Even just giving those people some color scheme that nobody else will ever have. Perhaps it's not like a full refund but at least they will still get something out of it.

I don't intend to rake up this debate again btw, just throwing in what's on my mind here.

• Cool 2

Players
5,709 posts
10,723 battles
28 minutes ago, KampfyChair said:

Even though what you say is kinda true, WG is missing the point when it comes to (at the very least) showing their appreciation to the people who did PAY for that camo.

What I could gather from this debate is that it wasn't just about the money, but also about that.

• Cool 2