Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
octred

immediately Suspend Time on all Premium Accounts due to DSYNC

15 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
11,416 battles

DSYNC is huge.

I understand that WG is working at this ,but this is taking long.

My proposal is to : Premium account  reamain Active but suspend time on all accounts until the DSYNC is solved.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Suspend it but keep it active? No matter how long the time is still running? That would only be fair if premium would be activated for all players during that timeframe. Non-premium users are just as much effected by it, as those with active premium time.

Suspending it and deactivating it at the same time? Again, not a good idea. Not all players seem to be effected by it and you would punish those who got some premium time to make use of it now not later. It might turn worthless for them.

I rather see some compensation for the desync issued at a later time.

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,408 posts
10,977 battles

First guy: You

Chick: Your already spent money

Other guy: WG.

l_UGo3.gif

Players
3,016 posts

Issue is there for over a month or more. CVs are affected a lot, but most other ships as well. It is a complete mystery where the ships are in relation to what's shown on screen. Especially at certain heavy traffic times. I suspended playing randoms as it must be torture to lose cuz of it. It is frustrating in co ops and operations too but at least there you know what's going to happen or where the enemy might be. In randoms it is horrible to guess, a great thing is watching the mini map giving other points than what you see or teleporting ships back and forward trying to catch up with what's happening haha :D

Players
12 posts
11,416 battles
13 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Suspend it but keep it active? No matter how long the time is still running? That would only be fair if premium would be activated for all players during that timeframe. Non-premium users are just as much effected by it, as those with active premium time.

Suspending it and deactivating it at the same time? Again, not a good idea. Not all players seem to be effected by it and you would punish those who got some premium time to make use of it now not later. It might turn worthless for them.

I rather see some compensation for the desync issued at a later time.

I mean. PREMIUM TIME ACTIVE BUT NO TIME RUNNING UNTIL ISSUE IS SOLVED

[NECRO]
Players
1,690 posts
Vor 24 Minuten, octred sagte:

I understand that WG is working at this

Yeah, maybe they did work at this - but then desync grew worse. It might be better if they would STOP "working" at this before it becomes totally unplayable.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
56 minutes ago, octred said:

My proposal is to : Premium account  reamain Active but suspend time on all accounts until the DSYNC is solved.

32 minutes ago, octred said:

I mean. PREMIUM TIME ACTIVE BUT NO TIME RUNNING UNTIL ISSUE IS SOLVED

It's still complicated. Can you increase your caps a bit more?

edit: I think I've got 500 premium days left or so. Money spent on WG is never an investment. Better get used to it. It's the same for most entertainment services - your choice to spend what you like and walk away if you're dissatisfied.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,690 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, loppantorkel sagte:

It's the same for most entertainment services - your choice to spend what you like and walk away if you're dissatisfied.

Marriage is a game changer in this regard. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
12 posts
11,416 battles
12 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Better get used to it.

You  get used to that , I wont.

[IIWII]
Beta Tester
40 posts
7,831 battles
3 hours ago, iEarlGrey said:

Here's why that won't happen: 

all i am hearing is that you do not have the bandwith and server capacity to host all the games on 1 server. so you might want to expand it and make it specific for the games them selves

• Cool 1

Players
80 posts
2,640 battles
On 5/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, lossi_2018 said:

Issue is there for over a month or more. CVs are affected a lot, but most other ships as well. It is a complete mystery where the ships are in relation to what's shown on screen. Especially at certain heavy traffic times. 

Is this why RNG seems so painful at the moment? When I fire 42 rockets at a destroyer with the target reticle in the correct place and get zero hits, then the same happens again on the next run?

• Cool 1

[IIWII]
Beta Tester
40 posts
7,831 battles
22 minutes ago, Captain_Campbell said:

Is this why RNG seems so painful at the moment? When I fire 42 rockets at a destroyer with the target reticle in the correct place and get zero hits, then the same happens again on the next run?

well from what iEarl just said it pretty much comes tih the more entities it needs to follow the higer a desync can occur. IE a worchester or smolensk will have a higher chance then any BB due to the low amount of entitties it creates.

so if you are in a match with a lot of spammers and a CV the moment every one is shooting and you are in a rocket strike it will have a higher probability then a non- spam battle.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this