You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Ranked Battles: the Sixteenth Season

52 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
150 posts
11,128 battles

Why was the Steel amount decreased you greedy b1tces  dear Wargaming?

• Cool 4

Players
120 posts
2,722 battles
13 minutes ago, BlackFish__ said:

Because it's tier VII

• Funny 1

Players
522 posts
21 minutes ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Because it's tier VII

That doesn't make any sense, because the effort (number of stars needed) is the same and earlier seasons on T7 or even lower were rewarded with 5.5k steel. Costs of steel ships go up, but rewards for ranked are going down.

• Cool 6

Players
120 posts
2,722 battles
17 minutes ago, _DemonGuard_ said:

That doesn't make any sense, because the effort (number of stars needed) is the same and earlier seasons on T7 or even lower were rewarded with 5.5k steel. Costs of steel ships go up, but rewards for ranked are going down.

Well, that's just WG for you. They like fiddling with the numbers

• Funny 1

Players
431 posts
14,674 battles

Nice to see a bit of variation from the usual TX borefests. I can't wait for the return of flags for R1, when Ranked will really be Ranked and worth playing again.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,898 posts
11,354 battles
1 hour ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Because it's tier VII

That makes absolutely no sense at all, you do realise this? What flawed logic that is.

• Cool 1

Players
1,403 posts
10,806 battles
2 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Because the community liked it. Everything that is liked by the community get removed, nerfed or locked behind a paywall.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1

Players
4 posts
101 battles

Does this mean no CVs and AA heavy ships being made useless? Radar ships getting a huge advantage? Not that I'm a huge fan of how CVs are now but T6 or T8 would be a lot more interesting from a balance and gameplay point of view. Steel decrease also makes no sense, just because it's a lower tier doesn't mean the games are significantly shorter or easier.

• Cool 2

[SERBS]
Players
99 posts
8,187 battles

The logic is simple. It is our game and we can do what ever we want.

But, i am playing it and i can say my oppinion. It is clear, WG since the year 2016 continuously downgrades its rewards to players. In such a way, WG is showing that it does not respect its players at all. 

Now, i can prove my words about downgraded rewards. One year we had special flags for a thousend battles, next year it was containers that in average gave less than previous year, one year we had steel for tier 9 and 8 ships in good quantities, next year it was only a fraction of that steel. One year there was a sharks vs eagles competition, that  could easily give tier 10 camoto the player, next year we had no such competition. One year there were events that gave to the most players tier 7 and 8 early access ships, next year, tier 7 can only be taken with doublons, or insane amount of luck. One year, there was compensation for tier 10 camos, now there is not. Those are facts from which i can only conclude that wg does not respect players, and does not care about us. 

Thanks wg, but do not forget, players also do not forget. Alot of games collapsed cause of publishers greed. Sadly, they understood it well, but it was too late.   

• Cool 6

[LEEUW]
Players
360 posts

So where is the free commander respec? Since it's T7 there are no CV's.

We didn't get repsec for CB. Because CV's are in randoms also. With that weird WG logics we should get free captain respecs now.

• Cool 2

[-GG-]
Players
304 posts
16,817 battles

I'm not a big fan of RB but wasn't Rank 5 irrevocable at some point ? 

For me the biggest flaw is the rule that only the best in losing team keeps star, while everyone on the winning team gets one. Once I had a good game, came 2nd in losing team and lost a star. Then I started another game but had to go a bit afk because of phone call. After I returned the game lasted for some 20-30 seconds and we won. I did no dmg, barely moved from the spawn and got a star .... WG logic.    

[PASOK]
Players
108 posts
223 battles

And again rank 12 to rank 1 without irrevocable rank, it used to be an irrevocable at rank 5 if I remember well.

Still the same "fun"....

What's the use of this forum? to provide an illusion that player's feedback counts when the opposite happens or to nag and vent????? rhetoric question

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
1,159 posts
30,284 battles
5 hours ago, GeroGompos said:

And again rank 12 to rank 1 without irrevocable rank, it used to be an irrevocable at rank 5 if I remember well.

r5 was never safe. The highest one was r10, but it attracted griefers and ruined the r10-r6 mm bracket because they threw matches and couldn't fall out of the range.

• Cool 2

[-MCD-]
Players
52 posts
7,501 battles
On 5/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Because it's tier VII

:Smile_teethhappy: Just because they wanted that way... :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,180 posts
4,143 battles
22 hours ago, TheBrut3 said:

So where is the free commander respec? Since it's T7 there are no CV's.

We didn't get repsec for CB. Because CV's are in randoms also. With that weird WG logics we should get free captain respecs now.

Sorry, but there is no real need to respec tier VII ships. If you build ships like Atlanta for AAs, it is basically your decision and you would actually never used it in different way.

Also ships on tier VII can have battles in only tier VII, where are no CVs too.

So honestly, there is not real need for respec now.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5

[IDDQD]
Korzár
2,285 posts
15,045 battles
Před 15 hodinami AlwaysBadLuckWithTeams řekl/a:

r5 was never safe. The highest one was r10,.

You are wrong.. Rank 5 was.

[GOON]
Beta Tester
102 posts
3,342 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

Sorry, but there is no real need to respec tier VII ships. If you build ships like Atlanta for AAs, it is basically your decision and you would actually never used it in different way.

Also ships on tier VII can have battles in only tier VII, where are no CVs too.

So honestly, there is not real need for respec now.

That's some seriously amazing logic right there. In other tiers building ships for AA or whatever isn't our decision? Somehow T7 ships are unique in this? Somehow they're outside the normal laws and realities of the game?

Seriously I want to like you guys but you're making it harder and harder all the time. The nickle and diming and anti-player practises just keep getting worse and worse, as do the excuses you come up with for those practises.

• Cool 4

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,180 posts
4,143 battles
2 minutes ago, soralapio said:

That's some seriously amazing logic right there. In other tiers building ships for AA or whatever isn't our decision? Somehow T7 ships are unique in this? Somehow they're outside the normal laws and realities of the game?

Seriously I want to like you guys but you're making it harder and harder all the time. The nickle and diming and anti-player practises just keep getting worse and worse, as do the excuses you come up with for those practises.

Sorry, that I disapointed you, but there is nothing we can do about that.

Honestly, in your opinion, what is so crucial to be changed for everybody for tier VII ships, that you can't play without?

I am just looking for real important reason, why you want that respec for this Ranked.