Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Any chance for French alternate camo schemes to return?

24 comments in this topic

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles

I saw this alternate color today on some Republique and it looks much better than standard color scheme.

Any chance they will return them as missions?

Players
372 posts
5,774 battles

You can get the containers for the collection in the armory for coal, there is an extra tab for container. 

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
11 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

There's a collection for that

Zrzut ekranu (198).png

I don't have it. That was probably available for players who were in the game at the time when event started.

• Cool 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
52 minutes ago, firerider202 said:

You can get the containers for the collection in the armory for coal, there is an extra tab for container. 

Can purchase of that container unlock Collection tab?

I can't find any container called Legion of Honor in Armory.

[MORIA]
Players
7,686 posts
38,180 battles
46 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Yeah there's no containers for that. 

Players
834 posts
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

42 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Yeah there's no containers for that. 

So there's a collection for it but no containers; is there any other way to actually begin/complete the collection, or is it so far unavailable except to those who weren't around originally?

[MORIA]
Players
7,686 posts
38,180 battles
Just now, NobleSauvage said:

So there's a collection for it but no containers; is there any other way to actually begin/complete the collection, or is it so far unavailable except to those who weren't around originally?

No idea mate.

@Crysantos maybe you know something?

Players
6,058 posts
12,077 battles
8 hours ago, NobleSauvage said:

I had assumed these crates were available in the armory, but I just checked and they aren't.

Apparently that collection was released around august last year or so? So it should be put in the armory around a year after that (presumably).

• Cool 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
28 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I had assumed these crates were available in the armory, but I just checked and they aren't.

Apparently that collection was released around august last year or so? So it should be put in the armory around a year after that (presumably).

So we could expect it in 3 months, ahead of that super container event in september.

Players
6,058 posts
12,077 battles
19 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

So we could expect it in 3 months, ahead of that super container event in september.

You mean the anniversary event? There's no guarantee we will get any supercrates this time though, we know how things can change :cap_old:

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
18 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

You mean the anniversary event? There's no guarantee we will get any supercrates this time though, we know how things can change :cap_old:

We did get them for last 3 years. I don't see the reason to stop tradition.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,722 posts
24,965 battles
16 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

lol, u seem new to the party by statemnt though ^^.....

the only thing u can expect from them is inconsistency! even more since new year, more and more intensifying...

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
14 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

Im new? If being new means being here since Year 1, ok...

I clearly remember 3 times in the past with SC event for each tier X.

Players
6,058 posts
12,077 battles
4 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I don't see why tier 4 carriers needed to get buffed about half a year ago anyway, yet WG did it which caused tier 4 carriers (and tier 6 carriers to a lesser extent) to 'flood the market' :cap_win:

But personally I wouldn't know either why WG would want to stop this. It prevents a lot of complaining (though the latest addition did get some complaints about the sextupling of the crate prices (from 1k to 6k).

4 hours ago, MrWastee said:

the only thing u can expect from them is inconsistency! even more since new year, more and more intensifying...

Even though I get your point, I wouldn't put it as extreme as you have. But I can certainly feel your disappointment with how the game has been developing lately.

For me (as a mainly PvE dude), this game is kinda half of what it used to be.

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I don't see why tier 4 carriers needed to get buffed about half a year ago anyway, yet WG did it which caused tier 4 carriers (and tier 6 carriers to a lesser extent) to 'flood the market' :cap_win:

But personally I wouldn't know either why WG would want to stop this. It prevents a lot of complaining (though the latest addition did get some complaints about the sextupling of the crate prices (from 1k to 6k).

Even though I get your point, I wouldn't put it as extreme as you have. But I can certainly feel your disappointment with how the game has been developing lately.

For me (as a mainly PvE dude), this game is kinda half of what it used to be.

Dont care about crates tbh. And I do believe this year will be the same for anniversary (SC per TX).

Only think about extra new TX in port is, dont know if I should buy Kremlin + Worchester or Midway + Worchester. So far I got 830k free EXP and still grinding with full free EXP bonuses, and I dont wanna spent 1M free EXP on Alaska. Its overpriced.

[NECRO]
Players
1,676 posts
Am 18.5.2020 um 22:30, NothingButTheRain sagte:

Probably for 6k coal, like "The Italian Job"... :Smile_facepalm:

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles
V 18. 5. 2020 v 0:25 Hades_warrior řekl/a:

I saw this alternate color today on some Republique and it looks much better than standard color scheme.

Any chance they will return them as missions?

Hello. True is, that is is over a year since that event was happening. Collection items were inside of Legion of Honor containers. But they also had a chance of dropping a mission premium ship.

We mentioned some time ago, that we want to give you the option to finish all those collections through container in Armory.

So I can't promise you anything now, but I will start a discussion about possibility to place those containers to Armory, probably with some changes.

• Cool 3

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
28 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

So I can't promise you anything now, but I will start a discussion about possibility to place those containers to Armory, probably with some changes.

This is enough for me, and im sure many other players will appreciate it. I'll be looking forward to this possibility in the next 3-6 months or so(?)

[SV]
Players
1,076 posts
13,944 battles
On 5/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, Hades_warrior said:

Dont care about crates tbh. And I do believe this year will be the same for anniversary (SC per TX).

Only think about extra new TX in port is, dont know if I should buy Kremlin + Worchester or Midway + Worchester. So far I got 830k free EXP and still grinding with full free EXP bonuses, and I dont wanna spent 1M free EXP on Alaska. Its overpriced.

yup thats why i now have 43 tier 10 ships so many beautiful sc crates!

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles
Před 5 minutami Hades_warrior řekl/a:

This is enough for me, and im sure many other players. I'll be looking forward to this possibility in the next 3-6 months or so(?)

It is very soon to guess now, when and if they will appear there. And even though I would know exact date, I can't even mention that :cap_haloween:

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
6 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

It is very soon to guess now, when and if they will appear there. And even though I would know exact date, I can't even mention that :cap_haloween:

Im sure we can find some deal. :Smile_glasses:

No, im not trying to bribe you :Smile_hiding:

Spoiler

I can give you 1000 doubloons  :Smile_medal::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this