Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

lm's in rb: equipped ones can be bought 2x?!

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,731 posts
25,104 battles

didnt see anything yet on it, so here we go:

 

got all lm's, xcept 4 cv ones. now, after shift into rb, i seem to be able to buy the ones i not have equipped again? the ones equipped show something like "u already own this item", the unequipped ones not. just the price, seemingly being able to be clicked (and bought?).

 

edit:

thx @DFens_666, it's the other way round lol :Smile_child::Smile_hiding:

 

@Crysantos @MrConway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles

For me its vice versa:

I have Yamato and GK equiped, and i can rebuy them.

Those that i dont have equipped (Mino, Wooster, Hindi) i cant buy.

 

image.thumb.png.f401bccd64e09c09c0d6b9806341142c.png

 

image.thumb.png.09dc29878a1ea451044aea751e329843.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,541 posts

Are you saying there's a bug in World of Warships! To the Gulag! :Smile_izmena:

 

On more serious note though.

 

You can get them twice for the double the efficiency.
Just need to figure out how to mount two modules in 1 slot. :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,731 posts
25,104 battles
Just now, DFens_666 said:

For me its vice versa:

I have Yamato and GK equiped, and i can rebuy them.

Those that i dont have equipped (Mino, Wooster, Hindi) i cant buy.

 

image.thumb.png.f401bccd64e09c09c0d6b9806341142c.png

 

image.thumb.png.09dc29878a1ea451044aea751e329843.png

did check, u're right lol :Smile_facepalm::Smile_child:.... seems to be bound if being in inventory maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,349 posts
3,869 battles
On 5/17/2020 at 6:51 PM, MrWastee said:

didnt see anything yet on it, so here we go:

 

got all lm's, xcept 4 cv ones. now, after shift into rb, i seem to be able to buy the ones i not have equipped again? the ones equipped show something like "u already own this item", the unequipped ones not. just the price, seemingly being able to be clicked (and bought?).

 

edit:

thx @DFens_666, it's the other way round lol :Smile_child::Smile_hiding:

 

@Crysantos @MrConway?

 

Its a known issue, if you accidentally bought a second you can ask customer support for a refund.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,731 posts
25,104 battles
On 5/25/2020 at 5:42 PM, MrConway said:

 

Its a known issue, if you accidentally bought a second you can ask customer support for a refund.

thx. did not do, got em all anyway ;). just the ones not in i miss yet (on the last stage), so the cv ones.... which boils down to rb shift forces me to play cv, while my teams suffering from me on t10 cv's hhhrrrggnnn :Smile-angry::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_facepalm::Smile_child:

 

so, may close it down here someone, as in doubt it could be cv AND rb rant thread?! :Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×