Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Riggerby

Would any Colbert owners mind reviewing her for me?

5 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
306 posts
3,106 battles

With the new x2 season hitting i am closing in on affording her, I have done alot of digging around forums / reddit / youtube and almost all the reviews i can find on her are from before the IFHE / Armour rework, So most of what is said isn't too relevant anymore.

How are you finding your Colbert lately? Would you recommend her? What is your build? How do you play her? Do you enjoy her? Anything else i should know?

Cheers lads.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,640 posts
10,321 battles

If you have a div mate who is willing to smoke bot + spot for you this thing is a smolensk on steroids. If you're going to play solo however you need to be really careful about when to open fire. 

It is truly the epitome of a glass cannon: everything and anything can citadel you from any range because your armor is made out of faire Du papier 

Your dpm is great but your penetration is not. Prepare for shatters... A lot of them. Target selection is key here: know what parts of ships you can and cannot penetrate. 

It is a fun ship for veterans because of the incredibly dpm, but it's not noob friendly because its skill ceiling is extremely high. On the other hand it sure does provide an entirely different gaming experience than any boat out there and you'll get into these "omg how did I kill three ships in one minute"-kind of situations. You'll have these "omg look away children this dd is about to have it" kind of moments. You'll make reversing BBs cry and wish they'd never pushed the battle button. 

And you'll get dev struck. A lot. 

10/10 would recommend

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
3,002 posts
12,780 battles

I don’t have it but the reason I didn’t buy was the shell travel time, it’s worse that the Worcester.

I expect for me all that dpm would fall

in the water.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this