You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

[Poll - Editable Entries] Did you get 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" during the WoWs v0.9.4 event?

Did you get 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" during the WoWs v0.9.4 event?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" during the WoWs v0.9.4 event?

187 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,623 posts
16,647 battles

Hi all,

[Poll - Editable Entries] Did you get 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" during the WoWs v0.9.4 event?

"Soviet Cruisers: Early Access"

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/soviet-cruisers-early-access/

Soviet Сontainers

06db9a24-9114-11ea-ac4d-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

Players will be able to obtain Soviet containers from Daily Shipments (up to six containers) and by completing Directives (up to 54 containers).

Each Soviet container includes 5, 10, 15, 25, or 300 Soviet Tokens.

NOTE:

The Poll is NOT anonymous so that we can alter our entries if we got 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" at later date during the event!

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,982 battles
1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

NOTE:

The Poll is NOT anonymous so that we can alter our entries if we got 300 "Soviet Tokens" drop from "Soviet Containers" via "Directives" and/or "Daily Shipments" at later date during the event!

Leo "Apollo11"

Thanks for this. 

I suspect very few people actually will need to edit their entry.

My first eight containers gave 1x25, 2x15 & 5x5 tokens. 

In other words, it got off to a flying start.

(I loathe these random token drop events. The fixed token drop events are a much better way to offer Armory goods.)

Edited by Cambera_1
Clarity
  • Cool 5

[R3B3L]
Players
537 posts
12,209 battles

All 5s and one 10. I could not care less about early access to russian cruisers, but this new route WG is taking, where it comes to gamble is just pathetic to be honest.

• Cool 18

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

I actually received one 300 token container and due to that now have the Mikoyan. This will allow me to gain further tokens by winning a few battles in that ship. A single container [edit: early] makes all the difference between this potentially being a worthwhile event or not.

I wish those events were not luck based.

• Cool 11
  • Angry 1

[SV]
Players
1,082 posts
13,955 battles
12 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

I actually received one 300 token container and due to that now have the Mikoyan.

lucky *****

• Funny 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,982 battles
12 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

I actually received one 300 token container and due to that now have the Mikoyan. This will allow me to gain further tokens by winning a few battles in that ship. A single container early makes all the difference between this potentially being a worthwhile event or not.

Added a word to your post. The same container at the end of the event will not have the same effect. It might just salvage it from being a disaster.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[RRVK]
Players
40 posts
11,286 battles
2 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:
18 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

I actually received one 300 token container and due to that now have the Mikoyan. This will allow me to gain further tokens by winning a few battles in that ship. A single container early makes all the difference between this potentially being a worthwhile event or not.

Added a word to your post. The same container at the end of the event will not have the same effect. It might just salvage it from being a disaster.

This is absolutely true.

I was fortunate to get a 300 token crate in the first directive along with the usual slew of 5 token crates. Thus, I am able to get additional 7 easy missions each worth 15 tokens (105 tokens) for each of the 4 directives - ensuring that I can get the tier 8 Tallinn camo and positioning me to get the actual Tallinn - if my RNG is just a tad above 5 tokens per remaining crate.

As Cambera very astutely pointed out - for this to happen, you must get the 300 token crate as soon as possible during this event - in order to make the event feel worthwhile.

• Cool 5

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
14 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:

True. Thank you.

• Cool 3

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,948 posts
12,828 battles

wtf is the event already over?

why dont you ask a poll about the tier7 ranked or about subs effectiveness in randoms?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,623 posts
16,647 battles

Hi all,

7 minutes ago, kfa said:

wtf is the event already over?

why dont you ask a poll about the tier7 ranked or about subs effectiveness in randoms?

Ahm...

[Poll - Editable Entries]

NOTE:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Funny 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,656 posts
43,988 battles

No, 5s in all 4 I have opened induvidual + 60 on 7 that i opened same time.

[-DKBG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
112 posts

Managed to hit 600+ from boxes and the trove one for 2500 doubloons first time ive seen any luck in events here for all my years with this game :cap_wander:

Players
836 posts

I've been (seemingly) really lucky so far: two daily crates opened for 25+15 (2nd and 3rd-highest possible amounts, for the record); adding in the 20 tokens from clicking links in news articles, that puts me on 60.

There are a total of 9 possible containers to obtain from the first directive (6 for the full thing plus three from individual missions), which means that in order to get the Mikoyan this go out I'll need... At least one of them to be a 300, making all the others instantly irrelevant, or at least one more high-rolling container (or three more news articles), as I'll be 15 tokens short even if they all come up with the second-highest amount possible (9x25=225, +60=285, 285<300).

Another interesting question to those who don't receive any 300-token containers might be: how many directives did you have to complete/miscellaneous containers did you have to collect before you could afford the Mikoyan the 'slow' way?

[SINT]
Players
977 posts
21,743 battles

My token drop rate is above avarage with 10 tokens a crate..

Currently have 155 tokens and Mikoyan bought.

Thats 455 tokens minus 210 from Bagration ( 37 euro package) and 105 from Mikoyan. A total of 315 from ship missions.

The rest (140)is 120 from crates and 20 from news event.

120 crates / 8 directive crates+ 1 daily+ 3 Twitch mission makes 10 tokens avarage. But even with this above avarage droprateit would have taken me until week 3 to get Mikoyan. And at that time the remaining bonus tokens would probably not been enough for Tallinn camo.

So you either invest early or be in luck early to get a rewarding experience...you need to get Mikoyan early to get that bonus tokens weekly to fully do its job.

• Cool 2

[PRT]
Players
178 posts
8,135 battles

Only got 3 of those  containers so far. They gave me 5+5+5 tokens. Wow!  Or not. :cap_cool:

• Funny 3

Players
45 posts
24,070 battles

Hi all, 

I've got 300 tokens drop from Soviet Containers I got as a reward to participate on PTS. Though I am not interested in Mikoyan and Russian CA. I will probably exchange all tokens for camos or something else... 

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
5,216 posts
21,407 battles

All mission containers get..

News gifts get

Daily gift containers get

100 russian token get

I'm not impressed, but as I don't really want those russian ships I can't really be bothered...

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,728 posts
21,096 battles

Got a 300 drop from the first daily login box. Really put me ahead of the curve.

[SINT]
Players
977 posts
21,743 battles
2 hours ago, Charley_Nasca said:

Hi all, 

I've got 300 tokens drop from Soviet Containers I got as a reward to participate on PTS. Though I am not interested in Mikoyan and Russian CA. I will probably exchange all tokens for camos or something else... 

Better still buy the Mikoyan. The extra bonus tokens you get from her missions will buy you more camo’s etc then for the tokens you saved not buying her.

• Cool 3

Weekend Tester
1,325 posts
34,561 battles

4 containers for PTS: 5+5+10+5

1st directive: 5+15+5+15+5+5+5+300+15

All in all 510 so far (Mikoyan missions, tokens from article hunting on the homepage,...). But yeah, such a make-or-break luck is just stupid and frustrating. Esp. as getting Mikoyan early more than pays for herself.

Players
101 posts
5,028 battles

I got one and i know one clanmate also got a  300 container sad part is you need like 11 more to actuly finish the event  XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

'Edit'

Im sitting at 185 tokens atm after getting the t5 thanks to the mission from it and  not missing a single container so i assume this is about as high as you can go without INSANE levels of rng

[PANEU]
Players
1,003 posts
2,986 battles

Got a total of 135 tokens but I also had 4 or 3 containers more Cuz of public test. Also 20 are from news articles so practically its 115 from 8 +4 containers mostly fives.... 

• Cool 1