Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dorulis

Impossible to play this crap game

52 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
14,770 battles

Impossible to play this crap game,when there are bad players, they are on my team, for sure,GO TO THE RUIN ...

• Cool 9
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 7

Players
158 posts
3,710 battles

yep the past few days nothing but losses and morons especially at tier 8-10 and try to give advice. get reported and i shounldnt even need to give advice at that tier 

• Cool 9

[CATS]
Players
28,298 posts
14,932 battles
13 minutes ago, Dorulis said:

Impossible to play this crap game,when there are bad players, they are on my team, for sure,GO TO THE RUIN ...

Interesting. Somehow you managed 12k+ battles anyway...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[JRM]
Players
7,089 posts

IDK bad teams are frustrating, however as I myself improve both in skill and ship selection I find the WOWS becoming increasingly better experience...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[LUZ1]
Players
883 posts
12,929 battles

Well you see, for some impossible to understand reason WG does not want to differentiate players by skill level in MM, so you are playing total noobs even if you are an expert.

They seem to think this is a briljant idea they cannot give up :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3

Players
9 posts
14,770 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Interesting. Somehow you managed 12k+ battles anyway...

every day hrder,m8

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
158 posts
3,710 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

IDK bad teams are frustrating, however as I myself improve both in skill and ship selection I find the WOWS becoming increasingly better experience...

you cant really improve if the whole team dies within 5 minutes. whihch just happened to me 5 minutes ago. im done 

• Cool 5

[JRM]
Players
7,089 posts
1 minute ago, StonerStanley said:

you cant really improve if the whole team dies within 5 minutes. whihch just happened to me 5 minutes ago. im done 

True you cant stop the potato mashing if they go full weekend and deplete the points but most fights are not like that

• Funny 1

Players
158 posts
3,710 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

True you cant stop the potato mashing if they go full weekend and deplete the points but most fights are not like that

i know but what about new players lol i have seen people who have bought the russian cruiser bundle and lost just like that wasted alot of money to just get wrecked 

Players
9 posts
14,770 battles

uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice a day (generally playing only on weekends) hurts that in general, for my taste the game is made very well but very poorly managed 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Players
1,674 posts

Games are horrible and getting worse and worse. I had a game today with 2 afk BB (out of 4 total BB) and in the same game a DD yolo'd into a cap and died before the 3 minute mark and because of this someone else rage-torped a friendly and suicided, because of damage reflection. So after 3 minutes the game was over - but WG is okay with this. But god forbid you call anyone of these people a [certain vegetable], instant reports and most likely chat ban. Hard to believe, but this game used to be good and a source for joy and fun - years ago.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 2

[GJE]
Players
312 posts
4,366 battles
14 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Well, it depends. In last 2 days I had 4 or 5 games that ended after 7-8 mins.... I just finished the game where half of the team on my part of the map just hid behind islands far away from caps, all 3 caps red in like 2-3 mins without any opposition, I lost patience and died trying to fight for a cap, no one was even shooting at red ships, they had no clear shot from behind cover... Vented in a chat, but I know it won't change anything.... Very, very frustrating. 

• Cool 3

[NECRO]
Players
1,796 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, Dorulis sagte:

Team? Here is where you are mistaken. There is no team. There is just you.

And

the CV player pressing his F7 key all the time

the BB player retreating to the map border right at the start of the game and pressing his F5 key all the time

the BB player pinging the EU DD player and pressing the F8 key all the time

the BB player launching his spotter and trying to hit enemy DDs at maximum range without ever starting his engine

the DD player being AFK

the DD player typing "fk this, I don't play CV games" and yolos himself to death immediately

the DD player who is a bot and cuddles in a map corner until some enemy spots him and gets a freebie

the CA player pressing the F6 key all the time

the CA player beaching himself on the first rock in his vicinity and gets stuck

the CL player guarding the CV player

the CL player rushing past the DD player pressing his F9 key all the time (until he gets devstriked)

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[GURKA]
Players
152 posts
15,754 battles

Solution.. play Massa........spot and cap for the potato dd's. (sub 42% winrates who refuse to go near caps)

Generally works for me !!!

No point doing comments in chat as you are always the big baddie!

• Cool 2

Players
158 posts
3,710 battles
4 minutes ago, _BigRed__ said:

Solution.. play Massa........spot and cap for the potato dd's. (sub 42% winrates who refuse to go near caps)

Generally works for me !!!

No point doing comments in chat as you are always the big baddie!

since when do dds go into a cap? i havent even seen a dd next my massa the past few days.. 

Beta Tester
4,711 posts
11,220 battles
1 hour ago, Dorulis said:

I'm amazed you continued to play it for more than 12.000 battles then.

Players
158 posts
3,710 battles
8 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

the same with everyone else on here in wargamings mind. noobs > money 

• Cool 1

Players
9 posts
14,770 battles
11 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

If I tell you the truth, I'm also very surprised ...

• Funny 1

Players
1,393 posts
16,589 battles

Maybe it is just not the teams? I mean yes a streak of bad luck in terms of WR happens to pretty much everyone who isn't a fluffy unicum  in a fluffy tripple unicum division. 

But 20 games of shitty avg dmg and kills can't be only down to your own team being only filled with tomatoes while the enemy one has above mentioned unicum division... That looks more of a user problem to me than just bad teams. 

• Boring 1

[SNUBS]
Players
95 posts

Thursday night had 6 losses in a row, friday had 8 now tonight have had another 6. Cant be bothered with this game anymore. Literally no enjoyment in it.
Teams that just camp and don't push. Enemy ships stay spotted for ages and NOBODY shoots. Nobody seems to have any interest in caps or objectives.
Always seem to be on complete gimp teams that just get destroyed in minutes.
Doesnt matter what I do. ending up on losing team with most of my teammates only getting 200 or so xp... Useless.

• Cool 4

Players
3,021 posts
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

You are kinda ahead of the curve in games :)

[CAIN]
Players
4,694 posts
19,848 battles
Just now, Khaba_Gandalf said:

Maybe it is just not the teams? I mean yes a streak of bad luck in terms of WR happens to pretty much everyone who isn't a fluffy unicum  in a fluffy tripple unicum division. 

But 20 games of shitty avg dmg and kills can't be only down to your own team being only filled with tomatoes while the enemy one has above mentioned unicum division... That looks more of a user problem to me than just bad teams. 

Streaks, one way or the other, always happened.

But the quality of game play got noticeable worse and worse of the last couple of months.

If you watch flamu or flambass streams for a while, you'll see, that even (super-) unicums can't carry and have crappy games which end after 6 minutes.

• Cool 4

Players
9 posts
14,770 battles
3 minutes ago, Khaba_Gandalf said:

m8, it may be true what you say or not, but why after 3 minutes,4 or 5 of my team are dead or the top tier that are on my side go to the other side of the map?

• Cool 2