Sign in to follow this  
demoncraigo

Wargaming sucks

10 comments in this topic

[0KILL]
Players
5 posts
7,881 battles

Rng and Russian none existant ships are annoying me same with rng and mm, if you lose a couple of games in a certain ship there is no way to go back up, no skill just rng it is pathetic and lost half my clan to it 

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles

When you have no skill, you are indeed dependent on RNG. But that is a personal problem.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[0KILL]
Players
5 posts
7,881 battles

Really need to sort the Russian ships out, it's as if they only want you to use Russian ships when we all know Russian navy in war was poor stop trying to make your nation great when it wasn't facts period 

• Cool 1

[0KILL]
Players
5 posts
7,881 battles

You can get 200k and still lose due to match making and rng its pathetic, I dont think wargaming knows lots of ppl have quit the game due to this, rng screws you either way same with mm 

[RONIN]
Players
456 posts
4,233 battles

Do you know what I do when I dont like some game? 

I dont play it. Goodbye now

Players
53 posts
7,829 battles

If you feel that strongly then stop playing... 

IF you want some advice, I was pretty frustrated about 6 months ago and I felt the same, but I persevered. I had played the game just charging and tanking in all the time and I paid the price for it for a good while. I starting reviewing videos on maps, tactics, positioning, playing styles and I also thought through my personal playing style and what I like to do and found ships that somewhat matched that and played to that. Now I am still shite compared to others, I freely admit that but that focus has helped me consistently improve, win more battles and enjoy it in the process. Complaining about ship types, balance etc will always get you nowhere and the fact of the matter was the navies were unbalanced and CVs for instance did revolutionise naval warfare... it is what it is. It has taken me around 6 months but I have dragged my win rate to more than 50% from around 47 ish percent so I know it works... 

So my advice:

1. Figure out how you best want to play. 

2. Find the ships and go deep on them (but don't sink).  

3. Take a break if you hit a losing streak. 4 or 5 losses in a row I take a break as that doesn't help your mindset.

4. Spend some time studying tactics and maps, there is enough stuff out there to do that and watch some players like Mr Gibbins, Flamu and some others and how they win and lose and learn from that (Yes, I know there are many opinions on who are good and who aren't). 

All I can say it that should help you. 

What won't help you is getting on the forums and moaning without any focus or solution. I think you will get no patience from the community on that one. 

Good luck and hope you can start to see an upward path... 

J4ck

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,165 posts
6,788 battles

Thread closed.

Constructive criticism is fine, unconstructive ranting like this thread is not.

• Cool 3