You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SlingaDing

Requesting a refund for ship purchased in Armoury?

5 comments in this topic

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
256 posts
3,472 battles

Hi

I've tried searching for how to do this, and started filling in a contact form for Player Support but cant see anything relating to purchased made with doubloons.

I mistakenly purchased the Orkan last month with doubloons, I have no intention or desire to use this ship so would like to request a refund, how can I do this please?  @MrConway @Crysantos

thanks

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,823 battles
10 minutes ago, SlingaDing said:

Hi

I've tried searching for how to do this, and started filling in a contact form for Player Support but cant see anything relating to purchased made with doubloons.

I mistakenly purchased the Orkan last month with doubloons, I have no intention or desire to use this ship so would like to request a refund, how can I do this please?  @MrConway @Crysantos

thanks

check https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10213/ 

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
256 posts
3,472 battles
5 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Thanks but that's what I had done but it only specifies specific 'non-in game' currencies and requests an order number, which I obviously don't have with it being an Armoury purchase :Smile_great:

[TMCB]
[TMCB]
Players
70 posts
14,378 battles

Not possible according to support, as I did the same buying the wrong ship from Armoury late one night while, err, "tired and emotional".. cough...

While we value your interest in this, we are unable to grant your request since the ship was purchased via Armory, the feature to do this is unavailable in our end.

[SHAD]
Players
2,913 posts
12,610 battles

The trick here is not to go the 'I want a refund' and instead go to the 'Armory' section of the help page.

Go here:

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

Select 'game', then 'in game goods' and finally''armory'.

Put the details in the box  there.

Just fill it in the best you can.

You're still only able to get a refund of you have played two battles or fewer.

• Cool 1