Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blakk76

New aimbot avaiable?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
79 posts
2,744 battles

battles today saw great improvement in aiming abilites overnight....suddenly many sailors are hitting full salvos from max distance volley after volley

is there a new cheat or suddenly everyone is 10 times better in aiming than 24 hours ago?

Beta Tester
1,151 posts

There is no new cheat or mod. Some people have been practising, some people are just that good, and others are learning the ships fast. I myself have pretty "sussed" my aiming for the US BB. Just a bit more practice needed.

[POI--]
Beta Tester
193 posts
1,142 battles

I think if everyone was using a new aimbot we would see a video of it. Until then assume all is well.

Beta Tester
54 posts
97 battles

I think they changed the RNG, thats why you can get more hits :P I almost one-shotted an BB with my CA, not only once, it happened quite few times :)) so yeah, maybe something wrong.

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

battles today saw great improvement in aiming abilites overnight....suddenly many sailors are hitting full salvos from max distance volley after volley

is there a new cheat or suddenly everyone is 10 times better in aiming than 24 hours ago?

284faa65dedf83ec8092a11399403259333167ee
  • Cool 5

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,088 battles

What we do need is fewer players like yourself blaming good players aim as being supported by ill means (refuse to say that *m word).

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

17s8wp.jpg

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Mate?

Moist?

Definitely moist. Moist and salty, just like the sea! :D

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,820 battles

Most players are getting better with the aiming. There are aim mods that aid your shooting, giving estimated range etc...

But there is something out there that does massively help in the shooting, I've been in a DD in a smoke screen and situational awareness HASNT gone off and I've been hit several times, even when I've changed direction. But these are few and far between.

Most players are just getting better with practice, and/or other forget to turn...

• Cool 1

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,148 battles

It's a game, some people will just be better than you, as with anything else in life.  You can concentrate on your own play, learn, practise and get better or you can worry about what everyone else is doing and dwell on the mod or no mod question and be forever frustrated and mediocre.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this