Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ChairmanScorpion

Danae 176K Damage, 3.1K Base XP, 6 kills, Solo Warrior

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
162 battles

I was shaking so bad when I managed to do this, not gonna lie.

I recently got back into WoWS and I think everything is going swell, eh?

Angling and torpedoes really are amazing mechanics kek

Here's the video, I apologize but the replay sort of glitched out near the end so it'll just be frozen, and you'll see me trying to alt tab because my screen went black.

If you want to see it for yourself, download the replay and watch it yourself.

danae.png

I got an even better Danae clutch lol 9-14.wowsreplay

• Cool 3

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
18,115 battles

I just rediscoverd how fun low tier can be when I picked up some XP on my Sveitlana for the new T5 RU cruiser. it's really sad that low tier doesn't help with the Daily missions. Would play more of them then. Right now it's a T9-10 grind for all the missions.

Players
2 posts
162 battles
2 minutes ago, kucuk_barbaros said:

those bbs are really brainless. that was nice match also.

Yeah, it's like they forgot what torpedoes were... Still, I have no idea how I didn't take more damage from them, I nearly died at the end, too. Thank you for the compliments!

23 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

I just rediscoverd how fun low tier can be when I picked up some XP on my Sveitlana for the new T5 RU cruiser. it's really sad that low tier doesn't help with the Daily missions. Would play more of them then. Right now it's a T9-10 grind for all the missions.

I am currently grinding back to the high tiers on this account, most I ever got to was tier VI like two years ago. Although, I absolutely agree with you in that low-tier battles have this sort of casual friendly atmosphere, it's really great.

Sign in to follow this