You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

Will Benham ever get released?

35 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,968 posts
11,983 battles

Im probably beating a dead horse at this point ......but..... @MrConway @Crysantos is there any chance of you releasing Benham for sale (dabloons or cash) anytime soon? I was one of those unfortunate DD Main players that has supported your game all the way back to Closed Beta testing but didnt have the possibility to grind your somewhat poorly planned Benham event during the summer vacation time when family fathers like me has family and travelplans to attent to instead of isolating myself in front of the computer all summer. 

Since being a DD main and the Shimakaze being my first T10 I ever grinded, Benham was one of the most anticipated ships for me in this game, and at this time probably the only thing I would spend money on in this game as is. Im guessing you just every other company now more then ever need some hard earned cash flow right about now. I will not spend any money on other content or playing the container lottery for that matter.

So, I ask again, is there a plan of releasing the ship, and can you shed som light on when and how?

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[SWAMP]
Players
582 posts
3,433 battles

I generally believe that premium ships in WoWs are far overpriced compared to their value (often equivalent to an AAA-title game) and therefore have never bought one, but this one I'd consider buying as well.

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
12,037 battles

BORING SHIP. Make room for something different, new,fun and enjoyable to play.

Add this ship already:Supertest: Italian Tier X Freemium Destroyer Paolo Emilio

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[-LA-]
Players
691 posts
5,182 battles
55 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Im probably beating a dead horse at this point ......but..... @MrConway @Crysantos is there any chance of you releasing Benham for sale (dabloons or cash) anytime soon? I was one of those unfortunate DD Main players that has supported your game all the way back to Closed Beta testing but didnt have the possibility to grind your somewhat poorly planned Benham event during the summer vacation time when family fathers like me has family and travelplans to attent to instead of isolating myself in front of the computer all summer. 

Since being a DD main and the Shimakaze being my first T10 I ever grinded, Benham was one of the most anticipated ships for me in this game, and at this time probably the only thing I would spend money on in this game as is. Im guessing you just every other company now more then ever need some hard earned cash flow right about now. I will not spend any money on other content or playing the container lottery for that matter.

So, I ask again, is there a plan of releasing the ship, and can you shed som light on when and how?

Its become part of the tier 1 fleet hasnt it? those so broken they are only allowed to be gambled for at christmas with insane low odds if you already own every single other non tier 1 ship. i hear most whales blow a few k with mixed results so get saving up and prepare to be exploited!

• Cool 2

Players
2,306 posts
31,542 battles

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube Dude, you keep posting it every a couple of months and last time i remember it was answered as no. :fish_cute_2:

If you really really want it, the guaranteed way is to open up your wallet for new year containers.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
2,972 posts
1 hour ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

You should have played the event that gave us Benham as reward. And I don't think it will be released again, as it's a bit too strong (16 torps per every minute).

• Bad 4

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,801 battles

Short answer - not planned in the foreseeable future.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
1,968 posts
11,983 battles
1 hour ago, Hirohito said:

I generally believe that premium ships in WoWs are far overpriced compared to their value (often equivalent to an AAA-title game) and therefore have never bought one, but this one I'd consider buying as well.

I have spent a fortune on this game since 2015 but nothing at all the last year. But this thing I would buy actually.

49 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

Its become part of the tier 1 fleet hasnt it? those so broken they are only allowed to be gambled for at christmas with insane low odds if you already own every single other non tier 1 ship. i hear most whales blow a few k with mixed results so get saving up and prepare to be exploited!

When was it considered OP and taken away from possibility of sale. What I know ot was a eventship lika Kamikaze R, but Kami went for sale after a while.

23 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube Dude, you keep posting it every a couple of months and last time i remember it was answered as no. :fish_cute_2:

If you really really want it, the guaranteed way is to open up your wallet for new year containers.

I keep postong because the lack of information and news. And I think the answer was last time "They dont create a ship and the not make it available" which was kind of a laywer answer.

13 minutes ago, Miblogdegolf said:

You should have played the event that gave us Benham as reward. And I don't think it will be released again, as it's a bit too strong (16 torps per every minute).

I wrote why I didnt in the OP. Kind of a fucked up timing for an grindy event for family men.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,968 posts
11,983 battles
3 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

So pretty much same answer as last time then. So then I know I can pre-purchase Cyberpunk instead, cheers!

• Cool 2

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,801 battles
1 minute ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

So pretty much same answer as last time then. So then I know I can pre-purchase Cyberpunk instead, cheers!

Whatever floats your boat, mate :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 3

Players
750 posts
10,948 battles
1 minute ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

lols, I did the same.... currently playing LWOTC XCOM2, then it'll be Warhammer TW new expansion, and by then it will be 2077 time.

my premium ran out a couple of weeks ago and I have seen nothing whatsoever to encourage me back into the game atm.

nothing.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,921 battles
1 hour ago, Animalul2012 said:

BORING SHIP. Make room for something different, new,fun and enjoyable to play.

Add this ship already:Supertest: Italian Tier X Freemium Destroyer Paolo Emilio

This is relevant to my interests: is it already know what currency/resource will it need?

• Boring 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,889 battles
Just now, RambaRal said:

This is relevant to my interests: is it already know what currency/resource will it need?

she vanished sinced she was first live-tested last year and no, there was never an announcement if/when/what for she'll arrive. 

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,921 battles

2 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

she vanished sinced she was first live-tested last year and no, there was never an announcement if/when/what for she'll arrive. 

Thanks for the reply, for a short instant i hoped I hadn't noticed the news :Smile_sad:

Players
598 posts
3,444 battles
3 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

I gambled for mine at Xmas and got a few others into the bargain while I was at it. I doubt VERY much that they will ever put it up for sale. You might see it again in this years xmas event but be prepared to spend a lot of money to get her. Very annoyingly I play my Yugumo better as I can't get Benham above 60% Solo no matter what I do. I must have a word with myself about that..

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,126 posts
5,512 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

To be brutally frank I consider this a good thing..

Let's just not have her again, ever, less broken ships the better.

Players
7,252 posts
245 battles
23 minutes ago, lafeel said:

To be brutally frank I consider this a good thing..

Let's just not have her again, ever, less broken ships the better.

In other news IJN tone is now on warthunder. Also poor toineh boute that got rekt by 3.7 ASM's.

Lol i wonder if we will ever see ASM's in world of warships?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,126 posts
5,512 battles
3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

In other news IJN tone is now on warthunder. Also poor toineh boute that got rekt by 3.7 ASM's.

Lol i wonder if we will ever see ASM's in world of warships?

Should see what happened to her in Konpeki No Kantai, it wasn't pretty.

And I hope not.

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,426 posts
10,977 battles
2 hours ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

lols, I did the same.... currently playing LWOTC XCOM2, then it'll be Warhammer TW new expansion, and by then it will be 2077 time.

my premium ran out a couple of weeks ago and I have seen nothing whatsoever to encourage me back into the game atm.

nothing.

I am putting my money on the CNC Remaster in June. So gg wp no thanks WeeGee. :)

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,192 posts
11,285 battles
3 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

I need a "SAD" reaction for this.. 

Players
3,095 posts
17,549 battles

Get a Kitakaze, its even more broken (from a top 50-75 in Benham)

image.thumb.png.be157aba3cb2c84ec26c89a65a2e1e38.png

10 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

BORING SHIP.

:Smile_amazed: 

7 hours ago, GraySlayer said:

I can't get Benham above 60% Solo no matter what I do. I must have a word with myself about that..

Hard to get winrate of non-CV non-gunboat DD over 60%.

I used to have 70%+ in top 10, but while you can get the same dmg and kill solo as in div, getting the winrate is harder.

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,511 posts
8,713 battles
10 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Whatever floats your boat, mate :Smile_honoring:

Just sell me a Musashi pls.