You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dunbine

points gained from your first soviet containers

244 comments in this topic

[MAS-X]
Players
431 posts
10,643 battles

i am quite curious to know how many points, everyone have gained from their very first soviet container during this event, so my question is just to tell me the number you got

i ask this cause, when i was trying my best to forget about WG broken events and promises

- you will never see subs

- you will never see calibers over 460m

- we will never seell tier X for real money

and i finally gained my very first soviet container to grind the points for this event, my frail hopes were shattered by the FIVE points i gained from it (in a range from 5 to 300)

considering that, no matter how much you grind or how much real money you spend on containers and premium ships, you could have not enough points to unlock everything

considering that half of the prize you can unlock by grinding like a madman in this event are tech tree ships i can quietly research by myself (my schors have over 100k exp, my donskoi have 250k exp)

considering that the final prize of the event is the permanent camo for a tier V premium ship not everyone owns, and that CANNOT even be sold for money like all others permanent camo of ships i don't own, but that are still in my inventory

i find this event.... disturbing, and is the only thing i can say, of many "tags" i have in my mind

in the british event, you had a fixed number of points you could gain from each task

you could pay to gain more

you could buy a premium ship to gain more

but still, without paying, and with your own strenght, you could gain a premium ship tier VI plus a very good admiral by grinding a FIXED number of points

but i guess, that WG is yet unable or uninterested to understand what events makes his playerbase more interested and satisfied in the game

• Cool 5

[JRM]
Players
7,068 posts

Most of them were 5 pt but I got some 15 pt as well overall I just managed to eek out the Mikoyan

[LUZ1]
Players
880 posts
12,912 battles
14 minutes ago, dunbine said:

i am quite curious to know how many points, everyone have gained from their very first soviet container during this event, so my question is just to tell me the number you got

i ask this cause, when i was trying my best to forget about WG broken events and promises

- you will never see subs

- you will never see calibers over 460m

- we will never seell tier X for real money

and i finally gained my very first soviet container to grind the points for this event, my frail hopes were shattered by the FIVE points i gained from it (in a range from 5 to 300)

considering that, no matter how much you grind or how much real money you spend on containers and premium ships, you could have not enough points to unlock everything

considering that half of the prize you can unlock by grinding like a madman in this event are tech tree ships i can quietly research by myself (my schors have over 100k exp, my donskoi have 250k exp)

considering that the final prize of the event is the permanent camo for a tier V premium ship not everyone owns, and that CANNOT even be sold for money like all others permanent camo of ships i don't own, but that are still in my inventory

i find this event.... disturbing, and is the only thing i can say, of many "tags" i have in my mind

in the british event, you had a fixed number of points you could gain from each task

you could pay to gain more

you could buy a premium ship to gain more

but still, without paying, and with your own strenght, you could gain a premium ship tier VI plus a very good admiral by grinding a FIXED number of points

but i guess, that WG is yet unable or uninterested to understand what events makes his playerbase more interested and satisfied in the game

Interesting. 

You recognise the full logic of WG money grabbing policies, but seem to not step to the logical conclusion: don't fall for it, do not give WG any of your money, do not feed the troll.

Stockholm syndrome? :cap_haloween:

• Cool 3

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

From the first 8, is it?, I got a total of 115 tokens.

I can't say I'm that interested in this event. I'll probably get the T5 premium. But personally not a fan of the camos or hoping I'll get any significant number of tokens to be able to get anything past the first ship. I certainly wont be spending any money of the event.

The Italian event I managed to get enough tokens for all the camos and they do look very nice. I've just unlocked the Amalfi.

Players
1,890 posts
19,428 battles

4 containers, 5 tokens in each. 

When I did this grind on the PTS it wasn't until my 20 something container that I saw anything higher than 5 tokens so I'm working on the principle that the drop chances are very miserly (although I might just be very unlucky). 

[SHAD]
Players
2,985 posts
12,743 battles

45 tokens in either 6 or 7 containers...

Edit:

I've just noticed that i did not complete the first directive, I believe i got 45 from one container from one mission.

[RONIN]
Players
465 posts
4,280 battles

I got 5 and when I saw 5 I laugh so hard. WG are a bunch of funny guys. 

[WGP2L]
Players
174 posts
13,039 battles

I got 60 tokens from 10 crates. Thing is I don't really care too much as I pre-grinded the Shors and the Donskoi so I can immediately research and buy the succeeding ships.

Beta Tester
1,020 posts
16,365 battles

Completed the 1st directive and opened all of its containers, + just spend 500 dobloons on 1 random bundle, got 70 points in total...if the other 3 directives gonna be as great as this then im sure to get my hands on that guaranteed tier V with some 250~ points...

So im not gonna bother, have 2 mil free exp, so will get them then.

Players
1,391 posts
16,576 battles

8 containers, 5x5 and 3x15 for a total of 75 tokens, that's less than 10T per crate. 

First Dub bundle was 25, got curious. Second was 5 so I stopped buying and caring about the event. 

So right now I have 100 tokens... 

... On the other hand one guy in my clan had the 700 token bundle as his initial drop. Another one bought three bundles : 25, 150, 700....

Worst release / split event ever since I started playing the game. 

Heck even the IJN DD t9-10 release was more satisfying than this....

Players
856 posts

Not played since the patch released, and wasn't very interested in the event to begin with. Now that I know I'll have 5 tokens to look forward to in basically every box, seems like I won't even be able to coast to the T5 as a not-really-participating consolation prize.

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
183 posts
8,481 battles

Only opened the 4 from doing the PTS mission
5 5 5 and 5

Dub bundle, 5 havent bothered to get that

[CAIN]
Players
4,689 posts
19,842 battles

1x10, 1x15, Rest all 5.

Luckily, all I want from these tokens is the TV Mikoyan, rest is a bonus (I have no doubt, that the Mikoyan is all i‘ll Be getting). 

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,786 posts
21,266 battles

8 Boxes:

5x 5 points

2x 10 points

1x 15 points

Total - 60 points.

Boxes still to collect this week - 1x box directive mission, 3x boxes twitch mission.

Beta Tester
5,267 posts
21,507 battles

9 soviet containers - through missions - gave me glorious 60 Comrade Stalin... sorry... soviet token. So only two or three more containers and I can get a free day of premium.. Yay!

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

10 containers until now with a whopping ....70 crappy tokens. That's exactly 7 tokens, on average, / container. The NA server estimation of under 10 tokens/container was correct, sadly.

WeeeGeee at his best to open our wallets. Sadly for them, since PortoRico fiaso, I cannot see where my wallet is  when WeeGee ask for....

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
356 posts
5,206 battles

9 Containers, 80 Tokens

Currently working on the Twitch mission for container number 10. My first random bundle is a 150 token stack. Maybe I spend the 500 dubloons to get Riga.

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
14,597 battles

13 containers (9+4 PTS) = a whopping  90 to-kens lolz. Anyway  I have 190k on the Schors, and 60 k-ish on the Donskoi so.....

[MAS-X]
Players
431 posts
10,643 battles
4 hours ago, Camperdown said:

Interesting. 

You recognise the full logic of WG money grabbing policies, but seem to not step to the logical conclusion: don't fall for it, do not give WG any of your money, do not feed the troll.

Stockholm syndrome? :cap_haloween:

i stopped spending money on WG a long time ago

playing and paying are 2 different things, please don't misunderstand

• Cool 1