Technocrat_Prime

Why can't I buy the Tallinn?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
96 posts

I bought the Mikoyan for tokens, and she is in my port. However, when I try to buy the Tallinn, I get told I have to buy the previous bundle first, What gives?

Players
885 posts

You have to get the bundles in order, because marketing works that way.

[BASIC]
Players
640 posts
20,870 battles
6 minutes ago, Technocrat_Prime said:

Yes, dear, that's why I bought the Mikoyan first. But I can't get the Tallinn because it says I haven't. 

OMG the 2nd bundle is Perma Camo for Tallin, bundle No 3 is Tallin itself and so on

[THESO]
Players
1,272 posts
16,532 battles

That would likely be, because Tallinn is bundle no 3.

You have to buy the bundle no 2 first, the perma camo for the Tallinn for 400 tokens.

Beta Tester
96 posts

So you have to buy an ugly perma camo you don't want to get ship you would like? If you guys are right, WG can wait ages before I buy another item from them...

[BASIC]
Players
640 posts
20,870 battles

As you can see here form official article, it's sequential:

23134cf0-9128-11ea-941b-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Yes, you need 1200 tokens only to get tallinn, 2850 to have it all. Spent some money pls :Smile_trollface::Smile_coin:

Beta Tester
1,020 posts
16,365 battles

Opened 10 containers and got 60 tokens in total...people trying to get Tallin already, damn wallet warriors.

Beta Tester
11 posts
6,789 battles
16 hours ago, Azalgor said:

Opened 10 containers and got 60 tokens in total...people trying to get Tallin already, damn wallet warriors.

I have opened 8 so far, I have 45 tokens now. 7 in a row with 5 tokens and then I hit the jackpot and got one with 10 in it. Seems statistically unsound, unless the table's tipped, but then again it's hardly a lottery we are talking about but a set algorithm with a pre-determined outcome.

[-0_0-]
Players
215 posts
8,817 battles

lol, yes you have to buy (imo an ugly camo) even before you can actually buy and own the ship. Don't do it. At least don't pay money to WG on this absurd event. I've opened about 15 containers from missions and the directives so far and all I got was 5 or 10 tokens per container. I even bought 6 bundles from the Armory for doubloons and also only got 5 ot 10 tokes and maybe once 15 tokens. I regret spending money on this. Rewards are crap and price absurd, unless you're one of the very few lucky ones.... like a clan member of mine who got the bundle with 700 tokens in them, and he got it after only opening 2 bundles. There's only 1 of this out of 100 bundles..... so very lucky.

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
109 posts
11,994 battles
On 5/14/2020 at 5:48 PM, Technocrat_Prime said:

I bought the Mikoyan for tokens, and she is in my port. However, when I try to buy the Tallinn, I get told I have to buy the previous bundle first, What gives?

Lucky you!

I have just finished the second set of directives and opened 11 crates … ELEVEN … from today's gameplay for a staggering total of 85 Tokens. So, after two weeks' worth of Directives, a Twitch mission, the Daily sign in bonus and reading the News items I am still well shy of the necessary 300 and am sitting at 250.

I wish I had your problem!