Sign in to follow this  
redraven

Game wont download

8 comments in this topic

[IRON7]
Players
178 posts
4,770 battles

I dont know what the hell is going on but the game refuses to be downloaded. And i dont even think its the downloading parts that problematic.
When its doing the "checking integrity" part it ALWAYS crashes at exactly 26% And than gives me the [edited] that i need to check my connection with the 4017 error code. 
Meanwhile i have no issues using the net while its doing it own thing.

Anyone has any idea how to fix it?

[IRON7]
Players
178 posts
4,770 battles
1 hour ago, Oberendgegner said:

Got the same problem, it's not just you friend :(

Try running the WG checker. Looks like it did some work for me. Its working now.

[-ADM-]
Beta Tester
7 posts
12,075 battles

I'm having the same issue.

I have run the WG Checker.

So it means I cannot even attempt to complete any of the Victory Camo chains as that finishes what I imagine will be early hours of Friday 15th May.

[-ADM-]
Beta Tester
7 posts
12,075 battles
2 hours ago, gabberworld said:

you changed any wgc settings?

I've got all windows updates, done the WGC check and even try loading in safe mode, on the loading screen it gets a quarter of the way long and either freezes or crashes.

So the only change of WGC settings is whatever this new patch has brought in, it was working on the 13th and had been for the sprint the week and weekend before.

Then new update and crapout.

[DEFR]
Players
47 posts
5,032 battles
21 hours ago, redraven said:

I dont know what the hell is going on but the game refuses to be downloaded. And i dont even think its the downloading parts that problematic.
When its doing the "checking integrity" part it ALWAYS crashes at exactly 26% And than gives me the [edited] that i need to check my connection with the 4017 error code. 
Meanwhile i have no issues using the net while its doing it own thing.

Anyone has any idea how to fix it?

Similar story here.

Started the update last evening. Everything looked normal at first. Downloaded some, installed it etc. Not sure how many of those cycles it was but when it came to 2.5Gb left to download, it just remains there at "installing". After a while I get the "unable to download updates. Please check your internet connection and try again. Auto retry in x sec. (3017)" error

also got: "unable to connect to the update service. Please check your internet connection and try again. Auto retry in x sec. (3001)"

After countdown it does a "checking integrity",  however mine does not crash. It finishes that and goes back to "installing" at 2.5Gb.

World of Tanks updated just fine today with the last micro patch...