Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

Why there is no pure Mikoyan in the Prem Shop?

13 comments in this topic

[BASIC]
Players
632 posts
20,832 battles

He's only available in this big soviet bundle for like 150 euro. Assuming I would like to be a little whale and spend some little money, I can't. Sad. BTW this event is by far the worst EA in the WG's history. Even event containers contain nothing more than tokens. And the other tuff, at least 1 expendable camo, some coal?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,883 battles
2 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

He's only available in this big soviet bundle for like 150 euro. Assuming I would like to be a little whale and spend some little money, I can't. Sad. BTW this event is by far the worst EA in the WG's history. Even event containers contain nothing more than tokens. And the other tuff, at least 1 expendable camo, some coal?

She's guaranteed for free as you can earn enough token doing the directives and she's the first bundle which has to be bought for token. 

[BASIC]
Players
632 posts
20,832 battles

OK let me be clear now. I would like to start making  mission for tokens with it right now, and then get compensation for it in doubloons. With my luck, I will get it from tokens in 3 weeks, when 3 mission chains are already over. That's why i miss it in Prem Shop

[DAVY]
Players
3,041 posts
14,628 battles

if you buy one of the other ships, you get 210 tokens per ship per week, the first container you unlock (for 300 token) has the miko in it...

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
983 posts
21,802 battles
1 hour ago, koliber_1984 said:

WG is smart. A Mikoyan only is almost a freebie. You get your doubloons back the moment you unlock her with the added bonus of the weekly extra token quests and slightly easier missions available for Mikoyan owners.

So WG has cut off that obvious too good to be true offer....Can’t spoil us too much...

• Cool 2

[T-I-B]
[T-I-B]
Players
51 posts
4,798 battles

WG and feedback from other players: why should a waste soviet tokens to grab the Mikoyan and her camo if I have already bought the soviet bundle?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,126 posts
5,512 battles
14 minutes ago, Resentina said:

WG and feedback from other players: why should a waste soviet tokens to grab the Mikoyan and her camo if I have already bought the soviet bundle?

Because, simply put, you spending that much money does not make you any better than the rest of us.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,126 posts
5,512 battles
6 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

The only Mikoyans I am interested in are those with jet engines...

To be fair,  it is often forgotten that they also designed some piston engined planes before this. :Smile-_tongue:

Also to be entirely fair, Mikoyan is only half of MIG, can't forget Gurevich.

• Cool 1

[T-I-B]
[T-I-B]
Players
51 posts
4,798 battles
50 minuti fa, lafeel ha scritto:

Because, simply put, you spending that much money does not make you any better than the rest of us.

Yes, ok, this is clear. The thing which is not clear is why I can see "Available for you: 1" in the armory, when I already have 1. This is a non sense. The whole thing is kiddish. I play wows since past January, I always read about such economic things, but seems they are really going out of boarders imho.

[NECRO]
Players
1,746 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, lafeel sagte:

To be fair,  it is often forgotten that they also designed some piston engined planes before this. :Smile-_tongue:

Also to be entirely fair, Mikoyan is only half of MIG, can't forget Gurevich.

Mikoyan is successor to the (Soviet) Mikoyan and Gurevich Design Bureau, but of course Gurevich was there before the MiG-29M/33 and MiG-35 era. I know their piston engine planes, but those were flown in an era when I really liked the FW190, Bf109 and A6M more... :Smile_child:

[-TPF-]
Players
4,251 posts
17,751 battles
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

WG is smart. A Mikoyan only is almost a freebie.

Speaking as someone who habitually buys these event ships, but who is getting fed up with WGs sales practices... if they think I'm going to spend 150 Euros rather than 25 they're off their tiny rockers. I waited for Orkan to come out of the event store and into the general "Ships For Doubloons" category (where I had a coupon) and I'm sure I can wait for this one.

It's also a very bad idea to give me 100,000,000 credits back for all those Premium consumables if you want me to buy new ships. I've re-bought loads of things and am entirely complete for new and shiny boats.....

Sign in to follow this