Sign in to follow this  
LittleNipper

Captain skill - Vigilance (torp aquisition +20%) and Def. fire

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
182 posts
1,968 battles

Hello, on my IwakiAlfa i placed Defensive fire.... but it is not working...... so i redistributed all ship skill points and trained the Vigilance.... but i'ts not working too.

any admin here to ask gold back? i noticed too that on my Minekaze i did not get the 12km range with the Vigilance skill on captain.... is their anything wrong?? tks for suggestions

capture-20.jpg

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,047 posts
2,276 battles

Hello, on my IwakiAlfa i placed Defensive fire.... but it is not working...... so i redistributed all ship skill points and trained the Vigilance.... but i'ts not working too.

any admin here to ask gold back? i noticed too that on my Minekaze i did not get the 12km range with the Vigilance skill on captain.... is their anything wrong?? tks for suggestions

Defensive Fire is usable only on cruisers with DP guns and above tier 6.

Vigilance does not increase torpedo range but rather the range where you spot them.

Alpha Tester
182 posts
1,968 battles

TKS... if only the skill was explained better then.... or that skill should not be optionable for those ships then!.. bye

• Cool 1

[SOLO_]
Beta Tester
86 posts
7,612 battles

TKS... if only the skill was explained better then.... or that skill should not be optionable for those ships then!.. bye

True, the Captains skills need some polishing and better expalanations.

Like the Defensive Fire buff for cruisers wich doesn't make any sense at all on the Yubari or St. Louis for example, since the don't have Defensive Fire at all...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this