Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop: Admiral Makarov

14 comments in this topic

Players
35 posts
10,683 battles

I usually got T10 perma camo for my ships, but...

...after buying perma camo for HENRI IV few months ago and getting it nerfed, then buying perma camo for MOSKVA and now that proving to be stupid decision - I don't know. Premium Shop has lost it's alure.

• Cool 3

[OCW]
Beta Tester
36 posts
6,636 battles

in the shop for at the triple pack it states the following:

Completing all missions for the ships of the bundle will reward you with 2,100

i have not bought it but currently i see the following 3 missions

Pyotr Bagration win a battle get 30 tokens repeatable 7 times = 210 tokens

Ochakov             win a battle get 30 tokens repeatable 7 times = 210 tokens

Mikoyan             win a battle get 15 tokens repeatable 7 times = 105 tokens

a total of 515 where does the remainging 1585 tokens come from ? extra missions ? more repetition ?

maybe @Sehales or @The_EURL_Guy can tell us or another WG person :)

Players
43 posts

Challenges for Mikoyan, Bagration and Ochakov are weekly.

So you can do them 3x7x15 or 30 (315/630) or 4x7x15 or 30 (420/840). I don't know now if this patch is on 3 week schedule or normal 4 week because of all that lockdown mayhem. Crysantos said 4, so I guess it's normal and max 1260, but you have to cough up dosh for at least 2 premiums and get Mikoyan ASAP.

Go to Twitch where Crysantos nicely explained everything. Select past broadcasts (its DE/EN stream) and if you're English speaking move the timeline slider to about 2:24:00 mark where he does explain in detail. Hope it helps.:Smile_Default:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
485 posts
482 battles
19 hours ago, legionnl said:

in the shop for at the triple pack it states the following:

Completing all missions for the ships of the bundle will reward you with 2,100

i have not bought it but currently i see the following 3 missions

Pyotr Bagration win a battle get 30 tokens repeatable 7 times = 210 tokens

Ochakov             win a battle get 30 tokens repeatable 7 times = 210 tokens

Mikoyan             win a battle get 15 tokens repeatable 7 times = 105 tokens

a total of 515 where does the remainging 1585 tokens come from ? extra missions ? more repetition ?

maybe @Sehales or @The_EURL_Guy can tell us or another WG person :)

Hi legionnl, 

Yes, other missions are going to be added in the next weeks for a total of 2100 Soviet Tokens. Here you can find a detailed article about Combat Missions https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-094/

Have a nice day and stay safe Captain!

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,009 posts
2 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Here you can find a detailed article about it

maybe you can add this info to this article? Because at the moment I don't see any mentioning of future "batches" of this missions, it is only about the first week :Smile_honoring:

[OCW]
Beta Tester
36 posts
6,636 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

maybe you can add this info to this article? Because at the moment I don't see any mentioning of future "batches" of this missions, it is only about the first week :Smile_honoring:

@TheWarJaC i will have to agree with @Klopirat even in the link you give it states :

Three new light cruisers—flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov, and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan—will help you earn even more Soviet Tokens! The first seven victories playing Pyotr Bagration and Ochakov in Operations, Random, or Co-op Battles will bring you 30 Soviet Tokens per victorious battle on each of the ships, while each of the first seven victories playing Mikoyan will provide you with 15 Soviet Tokens. Thus, within the first week after Update 0.9.4 is released, you can earn 525 additional Soviet Tokens—this is enough, for example, to exchange for 7 days of Warships Premium Account.

nowhere it states the total 2100 or any extra missions.

Regards,

Legion

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
485 posts
482 battles

@Klopirat @legionnl

Hi Captains, thank you for bringing it up. So, while it is confirmed that each week will be available a new mission for a total of 2100 Russian Tokens, it's true that the article mentions for now only the first one. The article should be updated every week with the new missions though. I'll try to see if it is possible to add all the missions at once, I will let you know.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,009 posts
13 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

I'll try to see if it is possible to add all the missions at once, I will let you know.

I don't think it is necessary to list all missions in all "detail" right now, only a short note that every week will have such a set :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
485 posts
482 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

I don't think it is necessary to list all missions in all "detail" right now, only a short note that every week will have such a set :Smile_izmena:

Captains! So in the next hours, an improved note regarding the matter will be added in all languages. 😉

• Cool 2

Players
312 posts

Well the first batch of free containers were disappointing but the second set of missions were pouring them out including a 300 25's etc I'm still in shock.

[CAPT]
Players
472 posts
12,219 battles

A bunch of (mostly) post war paper ships and I'm supposed to be impressed...:Smile-_tongue:

The wallet stays closed!:cap_horn:

• Cool 1

Players
312 posts

Just found the Makarov! It strikes me as the Nurnberg with a good dose of the Royal Navy Nerf Hammer, am I missing something, I know it was the afore said ship but Improved by the Soviet Navy :Smile_teethhappy:   Why would anyone want to spend money on this come on folks am I missing a Heal maybe a Smoke Screen, Deflectors???

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this