Jump to content
YabbaCoe

0.9.4 - Soviet Cruisers

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WG]
WG Staff
6,090 posts
4,486 battles

WG_SPB_WoWS_Infographic_Release_094_1200x480.jpg

 

Soviet Tier VIII–IX heavy cruisers are coming to Early Access!

 

Features of the new Tech Tree branch

  • Effective AP shells with excellent armor penetration capabilities, good ballistics, fewer over-penetrations, and enhanced ricochet angles.
  • A relatively long reload time and special accuracy settings: the ships of the new branch have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
  • The combination of their accuracy settings and the Surveillance Radar consumable they carry, which has a 12 km operating range, makes the new cruisers most efficient in medium-range encounters.

 

With the release of Update 0.9.5, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Moskva and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Kirov will be replaced in the Tech Tree by flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Alexander Nevsky and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Kotovsky, respectively. flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVIII Tallinn, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bIX Riga, and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Petropavlovsk will become available to research in Update 0.9.6.

 

  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan, Early Access Soviet cruisers flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVIII Tallinn and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bIX Riga, and the Soviet permanent camouflage will be available in bundles that can be exchanged for Soviet Tokens already in 0.9.4. The bundles are opened in sequential order.
  • You’ll find Soviet Tokens in event containers that can be obtained by completing Directives or received from Daily Shipments. You can also earn Soviet Tokens by gaining victories playing cruisers flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov, and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan.
  • Completing all four Directives will reward you with the Soviet permanent camouflage for flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan.
  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov are available in the Armory in exchange for doubloons.

 

Read more

 

Novorossiysk Port

The Black Sea Port has been updated and renamed Novorossiysk Port.

db77a56c-9393-11ea-a3ac-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
68 posts
4,801 battles

Why should a waste soviet tokens to grab the Mikoyan and her camo if I have already bought the soviet bundle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff
6,090 posts
4,486 battles
Před 1 hodinou Resentina řekl/a:

Why should a waste soviet tokens to grab the Mikoyan and her camo if I have already bought the soviet bundle?

As it is written in the description of Mikoyan as the first item for Soviet Tokens: If you already own the ship, you will get 4 000 doubloons as a compensation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
68 posts
4,801 battles

Which means 8 Soviet containers. Last 7 containers I have opened I manged to get less than 150 soviet tokens. Are you kidding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
Players
1,011 posts
13,159 battles

Again Random drops of tokens --> you cannot do any plan about what you are interested to have. Wait the end of the update to check how many tokens you gained or use your money

Again sequential packages --> you are forced to pick something you are maybe not interested and then miss what you would like. If you use all your tokens for useless stuff use your money

 

 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
68 posts
4,801 battles
1 minuto fa, Aetius85 ha scritto:

Again Random drops of tokens --> you cannot do any plan about what you are interested to have. Wait the end of the update to check how many tokens you gained or use your money

Again sequential packages --> you are forced to pick something you are maybe not interested and then miss what you would like. If you use all your tokens for useless stuff use your money

 

 

Ok, but don't you think is kidding to use tokens for what you have already? For example, in last cruiser event, why should I open next random drop if I have to spend 500 doubloons to pick the Atago, which I bought months ago? It was the initial drop. I usually use doubloons for drops, I usually buy doubloons for random drops. Not for that Atago, so I spent 0 doubloons on that event. So who won? WG or I? Are you saying that WG prefers to go after big numbers (but are we sure that there are more people who spends 500 doubloons for a ship they already got than people like me?) and kid the rest of the players, instead taking care of their player base?

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BDE]
[BDE]
Beta Tester
484 posts
34,865 battles

directive complete earn 80 tokenks really WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1FA]
Players
418 posts
18,649 battles

The numbers in the top right corner of the new consumable icons are too small. Can they be made back to some readable size, please?

 

shot-20_05.14_19_31.49-0552.thumb.jpg.3c280830d70cc90d0e79e51773e9fa6f.jpg

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles

Disconnects are now even more offen. I got 3 today in just few hours of play.

Im not sure I even wanna try to play tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
28 posts
21,641 battles

sovjet tokens are you kidding me 12 containers 11 times 5 and 1 time 25 with  those kind of containers you can keep them 

and with most grinding for directives the battles are even worse than normal

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GURKA]
Players
157 posts
15,937 battles

The numbers are too big !!!

At 5 tokens per container I believe it will take a very long long time to earn "early access" to TALLINN. Hang on, I've found my calculator and it equates to ONLY 240 containers...... easy.

But WG I'm smart !!! Wallet stays closed and XP has already been accumulated on SCHORS.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
554 posts
18,493 battles
On 5/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, YabbaCoe said:

WG_SPB_WoWS_Infographic_Release_094_1200x480.jpg

 

Soviet Tier VIII–IX heavy cruisers are coming to Early Access!

 

Features of the new Tech Tree branch

  • Effective AP shells with excellent armor penetration capabilities, good ballistics, fewer over-penetrations, and enhanced ricochet angles.
  • A relatively long reload time and special accuracy settings: the ships of the new branch have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
  • The combination of their accuracy settings and the Surveillance Radar consumable they carry, which has a 12 km operating range, makes the new cruisers most efficient in medium-range encounters.

 

With the release of Update 0.9.5, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Moskva and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Kirov will be replaced in the Tech Tree by flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Alexander Nevsky and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bV Kotovsky, respectively. flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVIII Tallinn, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bIX Riga, and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Petropavlovsk will become available to research in Update 0.9.6.

 

  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan, Early Access Soviet cruisers flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bVIII Tallinn and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bIX Riga, and the Soviet permanent camouflage will be available in bundles that can be exchanged for Soviet Tokens already in 0.9.4. The bundles are opened in sequential order.
  • You’ll find Soviet Tokens in event containers that can be obtained by completing Directives or received from Daily Shipments. You can also earn Soviet Tokens by gaining victories playing cruisers flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov, and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan.
  • Completing all four Directives will reward you with the Soviet permanent camouflage for flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan.
  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov are available in the Armory in exchange for doubloons.

 

Read more

 

Novorossiysk Port

The Black Sea Port has been updated and renamed Novorossiysk Port.

db77a56c-9393-11ea-a3ac-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

@YabbaCoeto get the crates is just plane robbery in plane daylight and there is no way in h... i will support WG at that point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
55 posts
9,435 battles
On 5/13/2020 at 4:45 PM, MortenTardo said:

Early access BS again? Gotto milk those whales i guess? 

That is how it is possible to provide a game for free for those that cannot / will not pay. Be grateful... 

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,913 posts
49 minutes ago, J4ckCarter said:

That is how it is possible to provide a game for free for those that cannot / will not pay. Be grateful... 

So before they did the early access thing they could not provide it for free? I must be remembering wrong then. When did it go free to play then? Because i atleast remember silverships being released as silverships. Now, if you wanted to support the game there where plenty of ways of doing that. Like buying prem time, prem camos and prem ships. This "early access is just to milk the players" nothing else. 

 

Im not being grateful when a company is almost robbing those sorry whales. You should not be either. 

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
55 posts
9,435 battles
3 hours ago, ClappingLollies said:

So before they did the early access thing they could not provide it for free? I must be remembering wrong then. When did it go free to play then? Because i atleast remember silverships being released as silverships. Now, if you wanted to support the game there where plenty of ways of doing that. Like buying prem time, prem camos and prem ships. This "early access is just to milk the players" nothing else. 

 

Im not being grateful when a company is almost robbing those sorry whales. You should not be either. 

Then don’t play. I have spent more on Wows than i have probably spent on all other games i have ever bought combined in the last 20 years and it is what it is. 20 years ago a game cost a fraction of what it does today. Hollywood films are often cheaper to make these days than games are based on so many factors ranging from who pays Dascha and all the people who film her, write her scripts for her, do her makeup etc to developers who demand to earn 80-10k per annum based on their skills and wants. Wargaming like any other company needs to make money to exist and so it needs to have people who pay for it. Simple commercial concepts and so they charge more for those that can afford it and provide them more options. Same as in any other industry and it makes me laugh when i see stupid people who whinge about a company that provides a game for free for them and they expect equality as well as regular content updates. 

 

Grow the f*** up and quickly.

 

i am not grateful, it is just life but don’t whinge and moan about a company that tries to make money as its  what the entire world economy is based on....

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BULL]
Players
10 posts
13,993 battles

1) I have only  got the Moskva 2 weeks ago. can someone please tell me why did i not get  the mission for the legendary model on the Moskva no longer exists? 

 

2) are moskva and kirov going to be replaced or turn into premium ships?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
55 posts
9,435 battles
1 hour ago, RedAlertXXX said:

1) I have only  got the Moskva 2 weeks ago. can someone please tell me why did i not get  the mission for the legendary model on the Moskva no longer exists? 

 

2) are moskva and kirov going to be replaced or turn into premium ships?   

I would say 'Google is your friend' but in this instance the Wows forum search function will work too.... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,913 posts
2 hours ago, J4ckCarter said:

Then don’t play. I have spent more on Wows than i have probably spent on all other games i have ever bought combined in the last 20 years and it is what it is. 20 years ago a game cost a fraction of what it does today. Hollywood films are often cheaper to make these days than games are based on so many factors ranging from who pays Dascha and all the people who film her, write her scripts for her, do her makeup etc to developers who demand to earn 80-10k per annum based on their skills and wants. Wargaming like any other company needs to make money to exist and so it needs to have people who pay for it. Simple commercial concepts and so they charge more for those that can afford it and provide them more options. Same as in any other industry and it makes me laugh when i see stupid people who whinge about a company that provides a game for free for them and they expect equality as well as regular content updates. 

 

Grow the f*** up and quickly.

 

i am not grateful, it is just life but don’t whinge and moan about a company that tries to make money as its  what the entire world economy is based on....

 You are too funny man. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

And did you really just mention Dasha's makeup in a forumpost? :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BULL]
Players
10 posts
13,993 battles
19 hours ago, J4ckCarter said:

I would say 'Google is your friend' but in this instance the Wows forum search function will work too.... 

 

 

Thanks for the help. after my comment , i searched and found they same quote.

 

"Wow forum search function..." LOL-  is a joke. I tried to search a key word like  "Moskva" and got 0 results. 

 

I still do'nt know what happen to the legendary model mission. why did i not get the mission? have they removed it?! 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
55 posts
9,435 battles
25 minutes ago, RedAlertXXX said:

Thanks for the help. after my comment , i searched and found they same quote.

 

"Wow forum search function..." LOL-  is a joke. I tried to search a key word like  "Moskva" and got 0 results. 

 

I still do'nt know what happen to the legendary model mission. why did i not get the mission? have they removed it?! 

 

They went a while ago when they were preparing to put them in the research bureau. I never got it when I got my Moskva ages ago. I know its not the same but you can still get it for research points in the bureau. That's the only way I know how to get it. 

 

Good luck with it. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff
6,090 posts
4,486 battles
Před 22 hodinami wilkatis_LV řekl/a:

h7IpDxO.png

 

@YabbaCoe where's that good old "We At Wg UsE tHe DaRk ThEmE sO wE sEe ThAt ThE tExT cOlOuR iS nOt An IsSuE, iT's SuPeR rArE"?

I never used dark theme... my Discord is white letters on dark background, so if I would be using the same for forum, I would fall asleep.

Also, dark theme works when you use automatic colour. When you change the colour, in the end you might have issues with visibility, either on white or dark theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,438 battles
15 hours ago, RedAlertXXX said:

I still do'nt know what happen to the legendary model mission. why did i not get the mission? have they removed it?! 

Yes with Update in February which they announced some three months before that there won't be any legendary-module-missions from then on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,343 posts
7,054 battles

Removed an insulting and unconstructive post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×