You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
admiral_navy_1vvs5

I ’m not a protester, I just hope players can unite and say no to the chaotic changes in the game

40 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
2,520 battles

Non-native English speakers, sorry for incorrect word order and partial ambiguity in this article

Later, I may ask someone to help correct this article to make it more in line with the English language

I am a player for up to four years. I only recently joined the European service account, and I have been playing on other servers before. This game has the best naval battle model and graphics. But now he has changed.

Previously, this game could only get more powerful battleships through upgrades, and each level of gold coin ship also has a clear distinction. Even if I spend money to buy it, it will not cause trouble for other players ’experience.

But it wasn't until a battleship named Musashi descended to level 9. As the main gun and the almost indistinguishable protection of the yamato no.10 battleship, he became the king in the seventh class. Previously, such high-level ships were decentralized, if they did not modify the damage of the bullets or weakened the protection.

Well, now Musashi is out of print, and we will not ask questions from him. The problem now is that the R & D Bureau has up to 19,200 points in exchange for a so-called plug-in that can change the gameplay of the warship. This is a choice made by the experience of at least two silver coins. Which player can spend his time or money so generously?

And now the problem of the Soviet cruiser branch line is even more annoying. First of all, the tenth grade Moscow said that the transfer to the gold coin ship would be over. So the paint we bought for money did not even have compensation? At least should Alexander's painting be given to us? And it seems that the new line Alexander still needs us to light up with experience again?

Changes in the game are not the fault of the player, why are all losses paid by the player? The compensation I want for the new line is not without basis, at least your company ’s world of tanks is so compensated, and this line is compensated like this before the game.

Therefore, I would like to make the following appeal to your company: 1. The skin of Moscow gold coins must be compensated. 2. The number of R & D Bureau points needs to be adjusted. 3. The new Soviet light patrol Alexander must be given.

My request is not unreasonable, at least it is reasonable from the perspective of players and game life. The operation of your company in recent years is to dissuade new and old players. I love this game very much, but if your company continues to operate indiscriminately, I would like to propose to all players here: collectively refuse to spend money and time to resist this kind of behavior until the company makes improvements. The game is a great game. If he wants to fall, it is better for us who love it to end him

I leave my game record on other servers in the reply below.I think my sessions are enough for me to talk about my feelings about the game

Players who cover up game companies, please check the revenue data of this year's major games152100885_20200514193751.thumb.png.e6db4601c82851a16cb37dc2e57620cc.png

Why can't this game revenue exceed its own game? Is it  people like tanks more than warships?I do not think so.Also spending a lot of money to buy products, the  world of tank entered the best-selling game, and the battleship world went missing。Why didn't the money we spent make the game better? Where did you spend our money?

Look at gta5, which is also a free game. Why does this game occupy the revenue list for a long time? Please find the reason yourself. We hope this game gets better, not that you try our limits again and again

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[NECRO]
Players
2,629 posts
Gerade eben, admiral_navy_1vvs5 sagte:

I am a non-English user

I figured after reading that Musashi was out of print (who has a 3D-printer THAT LARGE?)... :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
5 posts
2,520 battles
6 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I figured after reading that Musashi was out of print (who has a 3D-printer THAT LARGE?)..:Smile_ohmy:

It means that Musashi is too strong as a Class 9 ship, even if he is out of print. And this is also the beginning of wargaming's arbitrary pricing. Class 10 ships now require 200w global experience

• Funny 1

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
428 posts
13,270 battles

What do you do when Dev's listen to no one but the pay check?

• Cool 4

[LEEUW]
Players
2,950 posts
10,587 battles
23 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Can you edit your text so it's actually readable please? 

Screenshot_20200513_143557_com.android.chrome.jpg

:Pepehands:

Screenshot_20200513_150012_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8337f4e95fabf2d21aaaa1611da386a7.jpg

• Funny 3
  • Bad 2

[ROT8]
Players
2,735 posts
26 minutes ago, admiral_navy_1vvs5 said:

................stuff.....................

In your 4 years as a player you average about a game a month and even less above T7 (and not many in coop). Maybe get some random battle experience above T6 before demanding this and that about ships you could have hardly seen. :Smile_Default:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

There is no legendary module for the Musashi, as its a T9 battleship. There is a legendary module for the Yamato which improves her accuracy....although that might be changing shortly.

Looking at the some of them currently and the proposed changes suggested so far, I'm not sure there will be a great deal of up take in most of the legendary modules, but new T10 modules haven't been announced yet, which could change all that.

I would argue there's bigger issues with other ships than the Musashi being at T9

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
7,090 battles

Yes his english is bad and he used a translator but the text makes sense.
He did not ask for something unreasonable and he explained his opinion perfectly.
No rage fits, no whinning.
There is no need to mock his english and the amount of battles he has.

• Cool 18
  • Bad 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,735 posts
3 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

there is no mocking of battle count......just pointing out that he has hardly any experience of playing against a Musashi etc.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles
57 minutes ago, admiral_navy_1vvs5 said:

It means that Musashi is too strong as a Class 9 ship, even if he is out of print. And this is also the beginning of wargaming's arbitrary pricing. Class 10 ships now require 200w global experience

This isn't a new thing btw. There's the Kamikazes and that russian tier 4 premium BB and SaipanEnterprise

Players
269 posts
3,874 battles
57 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

there is no mocking of battle count......just pointing out that he has hardly any experience of playing against a Musashi etc.

He said he's played on many different servers, so his total battle count is probably much higher. 

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,735 posts
1 minute ago, Communist_Loli said:

He said he's played on many different servers, so his total battle count is probably much higher. 

yep, fair shout. 

• Cool 1

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
3 hours ago, Ouzo11 said:

He did not ask for something unreasonable and he explained his opinion perfectly.

Yea but you forgot one thing; forumitie's are special kind. There will always be someone who mock someone.

• Cool 2

Players
3,161 posts
18,226 battles

4 hours ago, Ouzo11 said:

Maybe you native English speakers can decipher this, but not for me as a scandinavian who speaks fluent english.

I can guess the meaning in some of it, but not this part:

5 hours ago, admiral_navy_1vvs5 said:

Well, now Musashi is out of print, and we will not ask questions from him. The problem now is that the R & D Bureau has up to 19,200 points in exchange for a so-called plug-in that can change the gameplay of the warship. This is a choice made by the experience of at least two silver coins. Which player can spend his time or money so generously?

Something about the Legendary Module price, but for the life of me I cannot read it. Probably complaining about the cost considering the last sentence?

"Experience of two silver coins" (=ships?) - it makes no sense. 

5 hours ago, admiral_navy_1vvs5 said:

Therefore, I would like to make the following appeal to your company: 1. The skin of Moscow gold coins must be compensated. 2. The number of R & D Bureau points needs to be adjusted. 3. The new Soviet light patrol Alexander must be given.

My request is not unreasonable, at least it is reasonable from the perspective of players and game life.  

1. is reasonable

2. is unclear because of bad translation. I'm guessing he means the LU price, but it might aswell be the XP cost to research the ship.

3. is completely unreasonable if i read it correctly. He wants the AN for free without grinding.

Which is different from every single previous split and makes no sense.

Why would WG make a new tier X ship to give away for free without grind? The whole point of new content is giving the players a reason to play. Give the ship away for free and players have no reason to play the new content (unless its OP).

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,753 posts
6,312 battles

Yea, good luck with that. The playerbase hasn't agreed on anything as a whole in this game's history.

Not even changes  anyone in their right mind (stealth fire nerf for example) would have to agree were for the better.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PN4VY]
Players
358 posts
7,090 battles

I am not native english speaker either :P
"Experience of two silver coins" = 2 silver tech tree lines.
He means that to have enough research bureau points to buy 1 unique upgrade you need to reset a line twice and that is too much.
Regarding 3:
In the past we would get Alexander Nevsky for free if we already had moskva bought.
But this time, because moskva becomes a premium, we get to keep moskva but need to regrind donskoi to unlock Nevsky

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
6,225 posts
16 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

In the past we would get Alexander Nevsky for free if we already had moskva bought.
But this time, because moskva becomes a premium, we get to keep moskva but need to regrind donskoi to unlock Nevsky

Hardly a problem cause we can always convert doubloons to free XP and get it... :Smile_unsure:  oh wait...

• Funny 4

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,515 posts
3 hours ago, lafeel said:

Yea, good luck with that. The playerbase hasn't agreed on anything as a whole in this game's history.

Not even changes  anyone in their right mind (stealth fire nerf for example) would have to agree were for the better.

I get where you're coming from (and even agree), but that's not entirely true.

We have been pretty united in burning WG for ye olde Santa Shaft and recent Pay2Rico. Seems like nothing unites the forums more than a proper shitstorm :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,753 posts
6,312 battles
2 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

I get where you're coming from (and even agree), but that's not entirely true.

We have been pretty united in burning WG for ye olde Santa Shaft and recent Pay2Rico. Seems like nothing unites the forums more than a proper shitstorm :Smile_trollface:

The forum yes, not the entire playerbase, as the number of Puerto Ricos in game shows all too clearly.

• Cool 2

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,515 posts
3 minutes ago, lafeel said:

The forum yes, not the entire playerbase, as the number of Puerto Ricos in game shows all too clearly.

Sad, but true :Smile_sad: