You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Soviet Cruisers: Two Bogatyrs

24 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,470 posts

Did you enjoy watching the episodes about detective Kléberot and shinobi Hayate? Then make sure to watch our next episode of Warships Stories!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Players
312 posts

What are you lot Smoking Guys? :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

Evil Wuzards!!!! ????? AAhhh got it Devs :Smile_trollface:

PS I want a Crocosaur :Smile_great:

• Funny 2

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Players
269 posts
12,309 battles

And they say my country is on drugs. :D

Nicely done!

• Funny 2

[IRON7]
Players
130 posts
10,078 battles

Confirmation, if any is needed, that WoWS is not just going into the toilet, the flushing sound has already been heard.

• Cool 2

Players
106 posts
185 battles

BS ships BS story BS company BIAS inbound...don't think its even open for discussion now bias is here and bias is MASSIVE :)

Story was real bad...got half way before I could take cringe worthiness no longer. If only they put some of the budget for this rubbish into balancing the broken gameplay...if only.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[BELLE]
Beta Tester
226 posts
2,470 battles

Imaginary story for imaginary ships 

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
3,130 posts
6 minutes ago, Riggerby said:

Imaginary story for imaginary ships 

But nice music by Antonin Dvorak. :Smile_Default:

[OCTO]
Players
1,137 posts
23,030 battles

Little Johns   Ivans must be crying while their hearts are filled with patriotic vigour!

Advice from a paying customer (which little Ivan is not unless he steals his papa's wallet...)  - Stop making BS agitprop and fix millions of issues that the game has.

• Cool 2

Players
41 posts
4,364 battles
26 minutes ago, WascallyWabbit said:

BS ships BS story BS company BIAS inbound...don't think its even open for discussion now bias is here and bias is MASSIVE :)

Story was real bad...got half way before I could take cringe worthiness no longer. If only they put some of the budget for this rubbish into balancing the broken gameplay...if only.

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you play it, you know. Don't be a sourpuss about a game you don't like and let the others enjoy it.  

• Bad 1

Players
106 posts
185 battles
6 minutes ago, TheWolfQueen said:

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you play it, you know. Don't be a sourpuss about a game you don't like and let the others enjoy it.  

Do you see many consistently enjoying it these days, if your easy pleased and happy to put up with obvious bias, cut and paste premiums, bad mechanics and a myriad of other issues that's upto you. Remain a sheep if you want, but i'm from the west where freedom of speech is still valued. And I don't hate the company just the direction it's taking, and I will stop playing when i'm good and ready. Not when some random and faceless and irrelevant poster bleats that suggestion too me. You should buy the new russian premium due out soon the Baaaagration. have a nice day

• Cool 1

Players
367 posts
5,064 battles
1 hour ago, WascallyWabbit said:

If only they put some of the budget for this rubbish into balancing the broken gameplay...if only.

tells that who have only 185 battles

• Bad 1

Players
44 posts
1,821 battles

managed to watch 2 mins of this [edited], this is the reason why we need the dislike button back. [edited]this crap, its [edited] [edited] like always :etc_swear:

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
4 posts
4,584 battles
14 hours ago, WascallyWabbit said:

My first thought was that if cheese could be more cheesy then this video would be even cheesier :D

[ST33L]
Players
1 post
5,997 battles

Please don't make anything like this again. What a waste of time and resources! Spend your time making Space Battles a permanent game mode or something that the community really wants :)

[ANV]
Players
640 posts
9,013 battles

please stop wasting your resources on crud like this, spend that time on something useful like scenarios...or anything else that actually does something for the game instead of this wasteful self-indulgent BS.