Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.9.4: Soviet Cruisers

80 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,290 posts
16,962 battles

Does Weegee think submarines are remotely well implemented enough to add to the game? Was the team just wiped after the CV debacle or did everyone at HQ get a case of synchronous amnesia?

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,131 posts
2,900 battles

Nice Update. We'll see how the submarines will be this time.

 

Also

Cattura02.thumb.JPG.94724d6ee024686adaf8c79227f9d6dd.JPG

YYYYYYYYES

 

Cattura03.JPG.3aa349189d91d27ad84aca52937bfe9b.JPG

That's nice. I think it should be like in the old days (Beta and and ealry years)

 

Cattura04.thumb.JPG.5a055061120a581fdd23fb4f92ef8bf9.JPG

That's really good; not that i really care about it as i got Sansonetti back with the main event, but at least you didn't went for coal.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GG-]
Players
304 posts
16,757 battles

So in 0.9.4 you introduce changes in RU tech tree which will take effect in 0.9.6 :cap_wander:

 

Maybe in June (0.9.5) you should announce XMass event to be held in 0.9.12 :Smile-_tongue:  

  • Funny 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
15 posts
7,833 battles

WG probably think it's really smart to introduce Submarines to distract from the clearly-OP Russian cruisers (on top of OP Russian BBs).

 

However both will seriously reduce the game's fun-factor (there's a reason why CVs are called the fun police) even more, ultimately killing the game.

 

Meanwhile there are bugs galore and the game is hugely imbalanced team-wise, but let's launch more "ships", rather than address the difficult issues.

 

Quantity may have a quality of it's own, but only up to a point. Time to genuinely improve the quality of play, WG.

 

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
274 posts

Could we make National+ the default voice option going forward; and could we get National+ fixed in replays, as it has a legacy bug from older clients where it replaces unique commanders with the default voice (so my AL commanders all speak like pirates in my replays, despite working as intended in the main client).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
542 posts
8,838 battles

I have to admit I just don't get whats happening.... Nobody at WG is capable of clear communication? In every info they released about this update they just piled up confusion after confusion. What the heck?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
350 posts
4,972 battles
Just now, Andrewbassg said:

I have to admit I just don't get whats happening.... Nobody at WG is capable of clear communication? In every info they released about this update they just piled up confusion after confusion. What the heck?!?

maybe all that was planned for not make routine

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
542 posts
8,838 battles
1 minute ago, gabberworld said:

maybe all that was planned for not make routine

There is entertainment, and there is total confusion. "Dasha" contradicts the patch notes regarding the cruisers research . So which is which now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
542 posts
8,838 battles
3 minutes ago, kranklys69 said:

well of topic is Dasha married...…?????

Hmm ...Good question..

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
8,962 battles

WHEN u gonna show some love to German BB's ? for example tier X ?
that ship is power-creeped like no other ship in the game, Kremlin release just kill purpose of existence of GKF
u need to show some love to that ship!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
469 posts
12,193 battles

My family says I spend too much time playing World of Warships. The trial introduction of subs brings WG one step closer to fixing that.:Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
1,969 posts
7,537 battles

So those ruskie prem ships for the arsenal what will their prices be in dubloons ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
30 posts
4,988 battles
Quote

A ship’s detectability range by air is now equal to the firing range of the ship's AA guns for a period of two seconds after her AA guns cease firing. This affects detectability only in situations where enemy aircraft are within the range of your AA defenses.

Stealth nerf to DDs? What is the reason for introducing AA bloom? This completely nerfs the possibility of ambushing planes and then turning your AA off. Some DD AA ranges are almost twice as large as their air detectability radius.

 

Is this because of all the incompetent CV players crying about the one DD line that can somewhat defend itself from the most broken class in the game?

 

 Currently, if an aircraft flies within the air detection range of your ship, you open fire with AA. Once the planes overshoot, you turn AA off. This does two things:

  1. The planes can't see where you are, making it a bit harder to line up the next strike
  2. Other enemy ships can't see you anymore, saves you from some incoming shells.

Further, if you want to try supporting other ships within your AA range but outside of your air detection range, you risk taking incoming fire. In such cases you turn AA off if you take fire.

 

The problem with this upcoming change is:

  1. This change makes it easier for CVs to make follow up strikes by keeping you spotted longer. CVs do not need buffs to their gameplay. They can already turn within the AA radius of DDs in some cases.
  2. This also makes it easier for other ships to shoot DDs as it gives them 2 extra seconds to aim and fire.

DDs do NOT need their game to be made more difficult. This is a big mistake. Should have been on public test first. I guess all the premium CV sales from new players are making this a CV-first game for WG....

  • Cool 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
350 posts
4,972 battles
Fixed a bug that caused players to not automatically be disconnected from the server after 3 hours of inactivity. 

more like feature than a bug. because most of online games you can be online 24/7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
350 posts
4,972 battles
2 minutes ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

Subs in separate game mode = excellent!

Now, can you put CVs there alongside them, thank you very much!

 

i'm nothing against about that, make also separate mode for bb and dd too. and then those who like play random battles play at there

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
101 posts
10,137 battles
41 minutes ago, Ninjitsu_is_SK said:

Stealth nerf to DDs? What is the reason for introducing AA bloom? This completely nerfs the possibility of ambushing planes and then turning your AA off. Some DD AA ranges are almost twice as large as their air detectability radius.

 

Is this because of all the incompetent CV players crying about the one DD line that can somewhat defend itself from the most broken class in the game?

 

 Currently, if an aircraft flies within the air detection range of your ship, you open fire with AA. Once the planes overshoot, you turn AA off. This does two things:

  1. The planes can't see where you are, making it a bit harder to line up the next strike
  2. Other enemy ships can't see you anymore, saves you from some incoming shells.

Further, if you want to try supporting other ships within your AA range but outside of your air detection range, you risk taking incoming fire. In such cases you turn AA off if you take fire.

 

The problem with this upcoming change is:

  1. This change makes it easier for CVs to make follow up strikes by keeping you spotted longer. CVs do not need buffs to their gameplay. They can already turn within the AA radius of DDs in some cases.
  2. This also makes it easier for other ships to shoot DDs as it gives them 2 extra seconds to aim and fire.

DDs do NOT need their game to be made more difficult. This is a big mistake. Should have been on public test first. I guess all the premium CV sales from new players are making this a CV-first game for WG....

Don't worry there won't be many dd's about for the next few patches with so  many 12km radars in the game.

 

I did notice that one as well and did wonder why it was just stuff in with general changes and bug fixes instead of game balance. It's got the chance of being significant for spotting enemy dd for team mates to fire as well as helping with the second and third runs to really make sure that dd is dead.

 

Will be interesting to see how this one goes

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AIE-]
[-AIE-]
Beta Tester
10 posts
6,617 battles

Why are resolute and rapid containers going to cost 6000 coal, when all the other containers in the armoury are 1000 coal? 

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-MCD-]
Players
50 posts
7,491 battles
2 hours ago, buster1960 said:

Why are resolute and rapid containers going to cost 6000 coal, when all the other containers in the armoury are 1000 coal? 

Life cost increase? :cap_haloween: Pandemic? 

No reason? 

Only WG knows!

I think it's the same reason for which, in the Armory, you can buy stuff only in a specific sequence... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
39 posts
5,576 battles

Who, honestly, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND tought keeping DDs spotted even longer that they already are is a good idea? What is the reasoning behind this?

 

Isn't it enough that in CV games DDs get harassed the entire game running around like chickens. 3 strikes and they are basically done. If anything they should BUFF the AA on DDs to have at least some impact.

 

But they decide to punish players who actually use their brains and actively make use of AA? DO YOU EVER EVEN PLAY YOUR GAME?Unbelievable!

  • Cool 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×