Sign in to follow this  
Shisui_10

Can't install the launcher

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
46 battles

Hi there, i've been tryin' to install wow since 2 days but can't even make the launcher work (game center and wow both) 

WHEN i download the .exe application and start the installation it automatically stop work like 15 seconds after the download just stop and the installation Windows dissapear (with out even a error message) 

If someone can help me please i tried this game on ps4 and love it so much would love to play it on m'y PC 

Thanks a lot 

2 answers to this question

WG Staff
1,035 posts
715 battles
22 minutes ago, Shisui_10 said:

Hi there, i've been tryin' to install wow since 2 days but can't even make the launcher work (game center and wow both) 

WHEN i download the .exe application and start the installation it automatically stop work like 15 seconds after the download just stop and the installation Windows dissapear (with out even a error message) 

If someone can help me please i tried this game on ps4 and love it so much would love to play it on m'y PC 

Thanks a lot 

Hi Shisui_10,

Your problem could be due to many factors, I suggest you open a ticket with our Customer support. They will quickly figure out your issue, you can contact them through this link .

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,948 posts
12,046 battles
24 minutes ago, Shisui_10 said:

I heard/read a few cases recently when Antivirus prohibits WGC to work properly. Try installing as Administrator and/or disabling the AntiVirus or put an exception - perhaps this helps. 

Sign in to follow this