Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Strikesupon

Gunsound

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
15 posts
88 battles

He guys,

What do you think about the new sound? To me lower tier sounds like a shotgun and higher tiers battleshipguns sounds like a spacebattle.

Takes a lot of the immersion out of the game for me. What do you think?

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Alpha Tester
120 posts
3,902 battles

There seems to be massive amount of variation in opinion about the sounds. For me it's got to be down to either players different headsets/speakers! For me I think they sound pretty good.! Mad next door knock on my door as they thought I'd shot myself  :teethhappy:   Good AA sounds, explosions, gun sounds with a difference between the various calibers. So yeh for me ok........  What about the rest of you?

Alpha Tester
24 posts
381 battles

ive been finding but not sure if its my comp or the sounds but im getting sound tearing where its goes choppy and my fps drops when loads of shots are being fired in one area

i do like them though especially the warspites guns :D

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

it's not that they sound good or bad it's that they are WAY TOO LOUD in comparison to everything else... you set your sound so it's nice and balanced for like warnings and stuff and the guns will rip your ears a new one... turn them down so guns are acceptable - everything else is super quiet... it's amateurish and annoying.

Beta Tester
136 posts
2,716 battles

Think they sound crap. bring back the old sounds

No thanks, I like different ships sounding different. I don't want this to be WoT 2.0 where all BB's sound the same, all CA's sound the same, and all DD's sound the same. 

it's not that they sound good or bad it's that they are WAY TOO LOUD in comparison to everything else... you set your sound so it's nice and balanced for like warnings and stuff and the guns will rip your ears a new one... turn them down so guns are acceptable - everything else is super quiet... it's amateurish and annoying.

Sounds like a you problem, sorry. I don't have this issue. 

Edited by KillSlim

Beta Tester
386 posts
1,155 battles

Some are an improvement, some are not. The 14-inchers sound kinda weakish to be honest and the sound for the various 6-in guns  is kinda meh. The 8-inchers are great, though and the sound for Yamato's 18.1in guns is good, too. (Though the old one for the 46cm boomsticks was already pretty damn nice.)

Edited by Magni56

Sign in to follow this