You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST - Update 0.9.5

33 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,473 posts
3,794 battles

In this devblog article, we would like to present you what awaits you in the update 0.9.5.

Read more

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game's website.

• Cool 2

[G3NTZ]
Players
20 posts
11,009 battles

Uhh that new camo for California looks like a fat Des Moines. I personally don't like it but thankfully the combat missions and armory interface will be changed :cap_like:

[LEEUW]
Players
2,278 posts
10,051 battles
9 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Up to 1200 RP a month ... does sound appealing.

so in about 1,5 years you have 1..... ONE.....LM. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 5

6,045 posts
10,467 battles
5 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

so in about 1,5 years you have 1..... ONE.....LM.

Well sure. .. if you're only banking on the 1.2k a month (maximum so it could be less if you don't play (well) enough), then it isn't that much. But if you're actively regrinding some lines it's a nice "support".

[POI--]
Players
1,145 posts
9,566 battles

image.thumb.png.a89cef5cba3df48f82a1f0151eeb4275.png

Correct me if i am wrong there but those names and models of ships does not match at all.
Also:
" Permanent camouflage "Steel" for Yamato, Des Moines, and Shimakaze will become available in the Armory. These camouflages will grant standard bonuses but will allow you to stand out from other ships in battle and demonstrate your success in competitive modes of World of Warships to everyone. Each camouflage will cost 10,000 steel."

I doubt anyone will waste 10k Steel for a normal camo. If you want to "demonstrate your success in competitive modes" you buy the ships.

• Cool 5

Players
6,800 posts
245 battles

Rather the camos were for most tier 10 or 9 ships. 5k steel would be a better price, if people are complaining about having too much steel then releasing more ships/captains skins would help with that.

the rest seems cool.

• Cool 1

6,045 posts
10,467 battles
5 minutes ago, Elypse201 said:

I doubt anyone will waste 10k Steel for a normal camo. If you want to "demonstrate your success in competitive modes" you buy the ships.

Well ... on reddit the first "I have 40k Steel and don't know where to spend it on" posts appear ... so ... yeah ... maybe, maybe not. But I'd be hesitant to say that nobody would buy these.

Players
8,116 posts
8,931 battles

Ships and camouflages available in the Armory can now be previewed in the Port.

Great change. Non-sarcastically, a good one.

[BATES]
Players
684 posts
10,121 battles

What are the "standard bonuses" of steel camos? Same of the 5k doubloons ones?

Players
9,867 posts
11,573 battles
12 minutes ago, Elypse201 said:

Once you have all the steel ships, camos for steel is one option to flex I guess.

Ships and camouflages available in the Armory can now be previewed in the Port.

This is something I was missing for quite some time

Players
1,393 posts
5,980 battles

Nordic camo for Siegfried? Does this mean that Siegfried will finally be released?

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,485 posts
13,494 battles

Adding small amounts of steel and RP to daily missions is nice, but RP is still a poor concept.

Looks like you used the ugly interface from WoT for the armory, pity.

• Cool 2

[SHAD]
Players
2,479 posts
11,118 battles

So Siegfried and Agir have a new camo, when will they be released and for which currency?

Players
788 posts
19,248 battles

How about adding some new ships for steel instead of awarding even more steel for daily missions? Can't even remember - guess Somers was the last one for steel...that was like 9 months ago?!

Sitting on tons of steel (and coal) without any opportunity to spend it on + the coupon for resources which will expire in couple weeks...

[OCTO]
Players
390 posts
8,033 battles

RP each day from NTC ?? :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:No thx man, you can keep it ! Some of us don't give a :etc_swear: about it.

Otherwise some nice changes. 

• Cool 2

Players
6,800 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

Once you have all the steel ships, camos for steel is one option to flex I guess.

This is something I was missing for quite some time

i wonder if teamkills will increase like the gold type 59 :Smile_trollface:

[RNSF]
Players
1 post
7,836 battles

All sounds very nice but can you finally allow us to do atleast the first set of daily missions in clan battles while your at it, that would really be the cherry on the cake. 

Players
1,504 posts
3,118 battles
1 ora fa, Tanatoy ha scritto:

In this devblog article, we would like to present you what awaits you in the update 0.9.5.

Read more

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game's website.

I really like the changes, one issue is... that the armoury placeholders are a little bit messed up :Smile_veryhappy: (with the Alabama posing as the Bourgogne and Gorizia posing as a Stalingrad)

Spoiler

phplMAGdn

Also, i really like the, i assume stainless, "Steel" camo

phpFLpDpI

It reminds me a lot of my third favourite rocket launcher in history, that being the Convair Atlas; the early versions to be exact with the stainless steel baloon tanks and the stage and a half system. (Saturn 5 being at first place and the R-7 family being at second place). You know; it's shiny

LOC-63C-1556.jpg

The one in the picture is Mercury-Atlas 9, launching Faith 7 with Gordon "Gordo" Cooper on board; the last Mercury mission. 22 Complete orbits around the world and the last American ever to go in space alone.

Spoiler

Also, Godspeed John Gleen

Launch_of_Friendship_7_-_GPN-2000-000686

Glenn62.jpg

[RONIN]
Players
97 posts
13,629 battles

we need something to do with clan oil. new buildings or something in armory that can be bought to all in clan.

• Cool 3

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

And these droplets of Research Points are supposed to make the RB more accessible?

My guess is that this change is made so that some users use those points for signals and camos, so that WG can tell themself that the RB is now accepted by a large part of the community. You know... the spreadsheet never lies.

• Cool 11

[LSCA]
Players
1,049 posts
9,039 battles
15 minutes ago, akk70 said:

we need something to do with clan oil. new buildings or something in armory that can be bought to all in clan.

i would like if they add something new to there

Players
30 posts
5,257 battles

From June 24 to July 6, the 12th Ranked Sprint will be held in a 8 v 8 format on Tier VIII ships in the "Domination" mode.

NO AIRCRAFT CARRIERS PLEASE

CVs in ranked is really, really bad. Please stop including them. Let ranked be the one mode untainted by CVs. Either CVs are terrible players and you lose the game, or they're really good players and DDs have no chance. Most T8 DDs and cruisers do not have heal to deal with T8 CVs in low ship count game modes. Why does WG insist on making the game unpleasant to play for all other classes except CVs? Do you enjoy it when DDs lose 33% of HP in the first minute of the match?

I've met WG staff in game who don't like CVs in ranked either! Then why continue to do this? Have a separate ranked mode for CVs if you think people enjoy playing against them so much. You will find no one except CV players there.

All the ranked seasons so far without CVs have been fun. I used to play ranked to escape all the CV spam found in random battle.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[A-D-K]
[A-D-K]
Players
13 posts
20,384 battles

now the last fuses have blown 10,000 steel for camouflage lol